Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember - when a Christian does something reprehensible, he isn't a "real Christian." When a Muslim does something reprehensible, it's because he's a devout follower of Islam who is following the evil instructions in the Qur'an! No exceptions.

Well it is foolish to overlook the scriptural justification muslims often leave behind or make upon apprehension .
They point to the Quran and traditions.
Christians... ahh not so much.
But dont let the facts mess up your hair.

Yes, thank you for proving my point. This is an example of someone who isn't being sarcastic, mattskramer.

You were not going to be needing any links were you? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Me? Yes. The countless others who say things like that? No.
because neither you nor he, know what a real christian is

A person who believes in the message of John 3:16 and accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. You've made it clear than anybody whose understanding of Christianity differs from yours is not a "real Christian." Seems a bit arrogant to me.
yes, now prove HE ever did that

the bible says "you will know them by their fruit"
his fruit was terrorism
not christian teaching

because neither you nor he, know what a real christian is

A person who believes in the message of John 3:16 and accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. You've made it clear than anybody whose understanding of Christianity differs from yours is not a "real Christian." Seems a bit arrogant to me.

his fruit was terrorism
not christian teaching

I was looking through the Bible. 1 Corinthians 11 has quite a few interesting rules about how women are to behave and their position in life with respect to men. Did you know that if a woman refuses to cover her head in church, then her head must be shaved? Man was not created for the woman but the woman was created for man. Fascinating.

his fruit was terrorism
not christian teaching

I was looking through the Bible. 1 Corinthians 11 has quite a few interesting rules about how women are to behave and their position in life with respect to men. Did you know that if a woman refuses to cover her head in church, then her head must be shaved? Man was not created for the woman but the woman was created for man. Fascinating.
context, man, context
you have to also understand the conditions of the people that was said to
also some of the English translation of that wasn't as good as it could have been

his fruit was terrorism
not christian teaching

I suggest you find a good Christian church and attend a bible study. They'll help you with the bible.

Read what I wrote! I don't bash Christianity or Islam. I agree they both have had real problems with terrorism in the name of religion. That is the truth, logical4u, not bashing. The deceitful one is you, along with your buds. I have asked for quantification, which none of you podjos can do.

You are deceitful when you won't admit that you want to kick Muslim citizens out of America. Along with any American Muslims we can deport, can we also deport Klansman who claim to be Christian?

Your real agenda is hate, logical4u.

List "one" hateful thing that I posted (not a disagreement).

Logical, if you dare to disagree with someone of this mentality, they immediately fall back on calling those who disagree with them "hateful", "racist", "bigot", "Islamaphobe" or whatever their favorite epithet of the day happens to be. It is actually quite typical of the poorly developed mind incapable of engaging in a rational discussion -the way a child's brain operates because it isn't fully developed yet. It is the argument of last resort of the immature brain when it is a child doing it -and the argument produced by the poorly developed brain when an adult does it.

This tactic is actually considered to be a "winning" strategy among such people but in reality it is just the pathetic fallback of a loser lacking critical thinking skills and the maturity to engage in rational debate on a higher level than that of a child. Sadly they do think if they resort to calling you "racist", "bigot", "hateful" or whatever their current favorite insult is -they think that wins any argument, discussion or debate. As if this is all a childish game of "he who calls the other person the worst name gets to win". People who can only function on this level are actually handicapped. Too bad the rest of us have to suffer for that though.

Jake -you truly have a defect here. You went way beyond just calling names on this one which would indicate a defect in your reasoning abilities anyway. But what kind of mental gymnastics did you go through to deliberately misconstrue anything Logical said into "he wants to kick Muslims out of this country". That is WAY off the deep end and a totally unhinged statement. Are you on any medications? If so please check the expiration dates on them because this one is SO far off the wall out of nowhere and such a ridiculous statement that I am concerned about your mental well-being.

Do you ever stop to think why you, as a leftist, have chosen to side with those who think a raped woman is guilty of adultery and believe homosexuals should be executed, that government should be monitoring the personal morality of everyone, that women who bare too much skin deserve to be beaten? You couldn't pick a side to defend that is MORE more representative of EVERYTHING you accuse American political opponents of being when they are not the least bit. And in fact your American political opponents are the ones who fight against these acts and the mentality that spawns them - while you find yourself in the position of defending the perpetrators and the mentality that spawns them. Even as you accuse your American political opponents of their sins. And you can't see the box you have created for yourself with that, can you? Wow. That is a mental illness, sorry. Just one more reason and example of why I'd rather be dead than be a mindless, irrational liberal cow.

Remember - when a Christian does something reprehensible, he isn't a "real Christian." When a Muslim does something reprehensible, it's because he's a devout follower of Islam who is following the evil instructions in the Qur'an! No exceptions.

That's because the koran tells muslims to kill, jihad, sharia law, no toilet paper, no deodorant, and just to be generally evil.

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

Yeah, they are too busy burning muslims, Christians, buddists and just anyone that happens to look cross eyed at them.

logical4u and frazzledgear cry and sigh because their agenda, like that of TPS, is obvious to all here: they are trolls and not a thing they can do about it.

You truly do not know either religion's scriptures or their major tenets.

But maybe, if you read carefully and drop your unfounded bias, Jack, maybe just maybe you can learn.

his fruit was terrorism
not christian teaching

context, man, context
also some of the English translation of that wasn't as good as it could have been

Fair enough. Then can’t the same be said of questionable sentences in the Koran? How are we to translate and then interpret select sentences? What sentences from either “holy book” are we to take literally or figuratively? Are we to take the date and circumstances into consideration for each sentence in the Koran / Bible? We are sort of resorting to a pick-and-choose strategy, aren’t we? Are we to take any scripture seriously today?

That's because the koran tells muslims to kill, jihad, sharia law, no toilet paper, no deodorant, and just to be generally evil.

Are Jews allowed to play football?

context, man, context

Fair enough. Then can’t the same be said of questionable sentences in the Koran? How are we to translate and then interpret select sentences? What sentences from either “holy book” are we to take literally or figuratively? Are we to take the date and circumstances into consideration for each sentence in the Koran / Bible? We are sort of resorting to a pick-and-choose strategy, aren’t we? Are we to take any scripture seriously today?
yes, it goes for both
the koran on the other hand was written by one man
the bible was written by many

The fauxcons here are obviously of the mind set to follow the rules of shari'a if not the religious aspect: they want themselves, a small minority, to dictate what the rest of us should do. Not going to happen, ever.

context, man, context

yes, it goes for both

Wrong fucking answer Dipshit Constipated..........

Mohammed was illiterate, and died BEFORE the Koran was written. The Koran is in no particular order because when Mohammed died, the people wanted to remember what he'd said, and decided to make a book of his quotes and stories.

They all got together, and discussed it. They decided that before anything could be included, it had to be verified by at least 2 people.

No.........the Koran was written by more than 1 person.

yes, it goes for both

Mohammed was illiterate, and died BEFORE the Koran was written. The Koran is in no particular order because when Mohammed died, the people wanted to remember what he'd said, and decided to make a book of his quotes and stories.

They all got together, and discussed it. They decided that before anything could be included, it had to be verified by at least 2 people.

WTF! :rofl: Didn't know that. Guess he was too busy banging 9 year olds.:lol:

yes, it goes for both

Well there it is, 9 years after 9/11 and easily learned facts about Islam are still unknown .But the opinions are argued as if they were facts.

If you have an opinion about the creation of the Quran or hadith there are plenty of scripture to describe the historic events that can be quoted.

Mohammad recited the Quran , the rants were recored contemporaneously by asnar and sahaba.
The records where collected by Umar under the urging of Abu Bakr.

Uthman's standardized Quran is the one that is available now, as all known contradictions have been burned lost to time or are hidden away.

Virtues of the Qur'an
Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 509

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost.

Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized."

Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an.
Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project."

Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar.

So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is:

'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129)

Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar.

Virtues of the Qur'an
Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 510

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before."

So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue."

They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

There is much more information available but it is unnecessary to post it here.

Some people will never learn the blatantly obvious truth.... :eusa_shhh:

0af53ef00e54f57c35d8833640wivi-vi.jpg

PS: All Americans meaning all non-Muslim Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back