Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people will never learn the blatantly obvious truth.... :eusa_shhh:

0af53ef00e54f57c35d8833640wivi-vi.jpg

PS: All Americans meaning all non-Muslim Americans.

Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?

yes, logical4u, the trolls like hipeter,, you, frazzledgear, and sigh do libel (slander is verbal) others.

I, on other hand, never libel, because what I say is the truth: you all are trolls who have fail in the discussion.

yes, logical4u, the trolls like hipeter,, you, frazzledgear, and sigh do libel (slander is verbal) others.

I, on other hand, never libel, because what I say is the truth: you all are trolls who have fail in the discussion.
you are a fucking LIAR

No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

It does not until you all can provide some evidence for it.

Would you care to post those "lies", that you are "stating" I made?
Will this just be another one of your "I said it, therefore it is" rants (in other words, show no proof, no links, no evidence, just your opinion, and we all know what is said about opinions)?

As Socrates said, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the
loser."

Answered and already disposed of, logical4u. No make claims you can't support, I would think.

Now answer this.' No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

Answered and already disposed of, logical4u. No make claims you can't support, I would think.

Now answer this.' No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

are you drunk?
you're making less sense than usual

I am sorry that once again you feel left out, divecon. [were you the last kid picked on the playground for sports?] No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

Is this the chicken dance? You can't make your point so you change the subject and dance for us. As Socrates said, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the
loser."

Is this the chicken dance? You can't make your point so you change the subject and dance for us. As Socrates said, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the
loser."
yes, its his typical dance
but it seems more pathetic tonight than usual

Nope, loozers, you made a claim, and now you have to support it or melt. So let's dance.

Nope, loozers, you made a claim, and now you have to support it or melt. So let's dance.

you are a JOKE jokey

Come on, guys. Now answer this.' No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

No one has done so yet.

Come on, guys. Now answer this.' No one is answering the question, "Do you think that sign's message encompasses the belief and value system of American Muslims?"

No one has done so yet.
has anyone said it did?
NO

so stop with your pathetic strawman bullshit

No one has done so yet.

No one has done so yet.
see my last post
MORON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back