Must Read For All Trump Daydreamers!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, hate to be the one to tell you this? But, it`s not lying Ted? It`s really Lying Trump!!! He has the same Traits, as a Commie Boy named Hitler!!!

Ted Cruz: Trump ‘Is Blatantly Lying to You and Laughing About It’

by MICHELLE MOONS23 Apr 201610,857
151222-donald-trump-2015-liar-of-the-year_zpssjiu2w5f.jpg

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) accused GOP frontrunner Donald Trump of “telling us he’s lying to us” after Trump aides told RNC leaders that their candidate will moderate his message.
“Donald is a New York liberal who is pretending to be a conservative to try to fool Republican primary voters,” Cruz told radio host Mark Levin and his listeners on Thursday. Levin prompted the statement when he referred to senior Trump aide Paul Manafort’s comments in a private meeting and asking Cruz, “Who the hell is Donald Trump?”

Trump’s senior aide, Paul Manafort, gave Republican National Committee members a new vision of a more moderate Trump to come: “The part that he’s been playing is evolving into the part that now you’ve been expecting, but he wasn’t ready for, because he had first to complete the first phase. The negatives will come down. The image is going to change.” The Associated Press reported on the meeting after obtaining a recording of the closed-door exchange.

On Levin’s show, Cruz gave Trump “a little bit of credit” for being candid: “He’s telling us he’s lying to us.” Trump has repeatedly branded Cruz as “lyin’ Ted.” Cruz’s campaign slogan is “TrusTed.”

Cruz hit on the “lyin’ Trump” theme again on Friday, telling rally-goers in Williamsport, Pennsylvania that Trump is “trying to fool gullible voters,” according to reporter Betsy Klein. He repeated the statement that Trump is “telling us he’s lying to us.”

Ted Cruz: Trump ‘Is Blatantly Lying to You and Laughing About It’ - Breitbart

"GTP"
Wake Up People!
1448345588257.cached.jpg

We all know that Trump doesn't stand for anything other than for being Trump. He's not a Libertarian, he's not a Conservative, he's not a Liberal. He'll do whatever it takes to get what HE wants and he wants to be president. He'll say what you want to hear, act as you want him to act. Might as well put a dancing monkey up for candidate.

I saw The Donald in Bridgeport yesterday. He pwnd Lyin' Ted and Crooked Hillary. The crowd loved it.

You know.............Donald the Chump said that if he was to act presidential, the people listening to him would go to sleep.

I guess that a dog and pony show is what the GOP voters really want.

I saw The Donald in Bridgeport yesterday. He pwnd Lyin' Ted and Crooked Hillary. The crowd loved it.

So what was Cryin Donald cryin about this time? Was his driver unfair?

We all know that Trump doesn't stand for anything other than for being Trump. He's not a Libertarian, he's not a Conservative, he's not a Liberal. He'll do whatever it takes to get what HE wants and he wants to be president. He'll say what you want to hear, act as you want him to act. Might as well put a dancing monkey up for candidate.

That would be a great point if you weren't a Hillary supporter. Seriously, talk about someone who would say or do anything to be President

Combining politifarce with contrasting Trump to Hitler. It's like the perfect marriage between retardation and untruthfulness.

0/10.

Last edited:

That would be a great point if you weren't a Hillary supporter. Seriously, talk about someone who would say or do anything to be President

And you're the authority on who I support, what I think etc.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

And yet the authority, you, can't deny it ...

Your posts are pretty clear. I don't think you're feeling the Bern. So the other option is ...

Bullshit.

Your posts are pretty clear. I don't think you're feeling the Bern. So the other option is ...

Anyone whose arguments revolve around telling others what they think is an absolute fucking idiot. I don't usually insult people, but you're a fucking idiot. I'm done with you. On ignore.

Bullshit.

Anyone whose arguments revolve around telling others what they think is an absolute fucking idiot. I don't usually insult people, but you're a fucking idiot. I'm done with you. On ignore.

I called you a Hillary supporter, which you can't deny

you called me a fucking idiot, twice. But I insult people.

Ignore, not ignore, you can't be honest, it doesn't matter

Trump really doesn’t want to be president – it’s all shameless self-promotion.

Forum List

Back