Must watch video for us conservatives about hillary. The truth about her EMOTIONAL ILLITERACY

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This video really does describe what we are dealing with as far as her emotional illiteracy.

It is unreal.

She sure laughs a lot. Are we entirely sure she is not Lakota or Jillian?

If you look at her eyes in the close up you can see the wide halo in outer area in the irises in her eyes. That is generally caused from a cholesterol buildup. This occurs in the arteries that supply blood to the brain. Hers is very bad. There may be other health issues that can be seen in her eyes through closeup photographs. The link inserted into the photo here may help if you are looking into it.

cholesterol irises.jpg

I think this thread has demonstrated that some people do have emotional and mental problems.

Clinton just isn't one of them.

the tape is a little silly
Disturbing, nonetheless, imo. (at least the first 10 minutes I watched)

You get the impression she could never complete a four year term. She will either be hospitalized or institutionalized. She is bizarre. And not impressive on any level of speaking or taking on an issue or a reporter directly.

Why are those behind the scenes pushing her to do this? Why is Bill? Why is she wanting to? She must be so numb abuse does not bother her.

the tape is a little silly
Disturbing, nonetheless, imo. (at least the first 10 minutes I watched)

You get the impression she could never complete a four year term. She will either be hospitalized or institutionalized. She is bizarre. And not impressive on any level of speaking or taking on an issue or a reporter directly.

Why are those behind the scenes pushing her to do this? Why is Bill? Why is she wanting to? She must be so numb abuse does not bother her.

who was the COMMENTATOR? I testify-----HE WASN'T
NO DOCTOR. He said silly things. His concepts of that which complicate strokes-------were really idiotic. ---his comments were those that fulfill the dictum "A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS" We do not have
enough data to discuss her HEALTH------but---we do have
enough to know that she is a self aggrandizing dishonest bitch.

I have to admit-----she does look a bit like hell

If you look at her eyes in the close up you can see the wide halo in outer area in the irises in her eyes.
You don't have to get up close to see what a fat bastard Trump is.

opp5iv.jpg

Trump has to get about his campaign events in an electric cart.

This is one of the funniest photos ever, with the Secret Service pacing the septuagenarian's electric scootercade:

27yzrrr.jpg

I think this thread has demonstrated that some people do have emotional and mental problems.

Clinton just isn't one of them.

You, like Hillary has Truthculosis, the excessive avoidance and incapability of dealing with the truth.

This is one of the funniest photos ever, with the Secret Service pacing the septuagenarian's electric scootercade:

You must laugh as easily as Hillary?

There are at least three other golf cars in that photo besides Trump's. Is everyone there fat and out of shape?

I'm still waiting (and I do not know why) for some lefty or alleged independent like you to first acknowledge the disturbing facts about your own candidate before you defend her by saying "yeah, but what about Trump?" Just once. Because this woman is a clear and present danger to our nation. As unqualified and untrustworthy as anyone since... well, since obama.

Last edited:
Like I said a few months ago when Bernie was still a contender.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three oldest candidates.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three most corrupt candidates.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three most liberal candidates.

You must laugh as easy as Hillary?

There are at least three other golf cars in that photo besides Trump's. Is everyone there fat and out of shape?

That's precisely what makes it so funny. Everyone had to get in a scooter so Trump wouldn't look bad.

The man can't walk far at his campaign events without a wheelchair.

16lio7c.jpg

8wf3nr.jpg

30hshky.jpg

don't let the other libtards catch you fat-shaming anyone, even if it is trump, or else...

If you look at her eyes in the close up you can see the wide halo in outer area in the irises in her eyes.

opp5iv.jpg

the whitish halo around the Irises of the eye------HAPPENS
in healthy persons of advance age. Trump is not even close
to OBESE. In fact ----being "too thin" in advanced age---is ALSO a risk factor-----his "bulk" is not inconsistent with good
health-----of course he could stand to lose a bit of belly

You must laugh as easily as Hillary?

I hope so.

Odd, that some Republicans see that as a flaw. What humorless and soulless creatures they are.

So, let's summarize the list of Clinton "health problems" from 20+ years of being under the microscope.

1. She laughs a lot.

2. She coughed on two occasions.

3. She tripped once getting on to a plane, and stumbled on some stairs.

4. She once paused for 2 seconds while speaking, when she lost her train of thought for a moment.

5. Your masters doctored some videos, looping them and changing speeds to make it look like she was seizing.

You have to understand how dishonest you're being. If you're under the impression others don't understand that too, let me disavow you of that notion.

Like I said a few months ago when Bernie was still a contender.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three oldest candidates.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three most corrupt candidates.

Of the 20 candidates who ran, the retards have selected the three most liberal candidates.
Well a lot could be said to both defend and disparage what you just posted.

For one, 17 republican candidates played to Trump’s advantage, obviously. But Trump was never really a darling of the voters he was the only option if they wanted to tell the D.C. establishment “F.U.”

So despite all his foibles, missteps and poorly chosen words these voters had nowhere else to turn and he remained their only choice. He may be an egomaniac and not very bright (ostensibly) but I would hope he would surround himself with experts and advisors on all the issues if he ever gets in.

He won’t. Hilldebeest will win. And what a creep show that will be. I think this nation is already being severely chastised by God. And I am CERTAIN it is going to get much worse and very soon. If we are not in the end times we are in a practice run.

opp5iv.jpg

the whitish halo around the Irises of the eye------HAPPENS
in healthy persons of advance age. Trump is not even close
to OBESE. In fact ----being "too thin" in advanced age---is ALSO a risk factor-----his "bulk" is not inconsistent with good
health-----of course he could stand to lose a bit of belly
I just looked at Hillary's close ups from a few years ago and there are small rings barely noticeable but dark ones surrounding her irises. I would probably question her fitness to do the job even if she wasn't such a thief and liar.

Forum List

Back