My 2024 Prediction

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I am going to boldly predict that not only does Donald Trump win the presidential election but that, in addition, he actually wins the popular vote as well. Even though he may not win the state of New York he is going to really surprise people by making New York and other blue states more competitive than usual, giving him the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

Not going to happen
Well, it's actually happening right now. Even the national polls usually have Trump up by one or two points, totally ignoring the swing states. That means if the vote were today, and the polls are accurate showing Trump up by one or two points, that translates into Trump winning the popular vote.

Well, it's actually happening right now. Even the national polls usually have Trump up by one or two points, totally ignoring the swing states. That means if the vote were today, and the polls are accurate showing Trump up by one or two points, that translates into Trump winning the popular vote.

Ten years ago, I would be very concerned about these polls.

After the Hillary debacle, I really don’t trust them
In 2022 polls predicted a GOP landslide at all levels……it never materialized.

What gives me confidence is the RNC naming Lara Trump to call the shots. She will give little money to other Republican candidates and concentrate on paying for GOP poll watchers

Democrats are using their war chest to get people registered and getting out the vote

Polls don’t predict who gets out and actually votes

Not going to happen

It WILL happen!

Go President Trump! :yes_text12:

jNd73mK.gif

Forum List

Back