My advise for the republican party is

I hope the republican party replaces Trump with JD Vance around the first of October. I hope Vance chooses JFK jr as his vp!

Vance should promise to go full Q in his next presidency!
Sorry, but we're not like Dummycraps....who accept it when your party doesn't let you vote for your candidates......they just pick them for you.

Sorry, but we're not like Dummycraps....who accept it when your party doesn't let you vote for your candidates......they just pick them for you.

If Trump became the Republican nominee like Kamala Harris became the democrap nominee, it would mean the end of democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic. Why isn't anybody talking about that part?

I hope the republican party replaces Trump with JD Vance around the first of October. I hope Vance chooses JFK jr as his vp!

You are a complete retard.

Dull, yet still mindless.

Hint: the GOP has no ability to “replace” the winner of the GOP primaries and convention. You imbecile.

Wouldn’t bother to read stormfart’s OP.

The thread headline, from her, is proof enough that it’s unworthy of that much attention.

So: how’s the weather?
Aw look! It's BackAgain....my little retard friend!
I had a feeling after I frightened him off with facts and sent him into hiding, that he may still be lurking out there spying on this board.
Good to see you again slobber boi!

There is no more Republican Party. It's the Trump party and they are not gonna replace him.

Forum List

Back