My beautiful Lady made me Chorizo and huevos yesterday...

Chorizo burritos are the bomb.

Sour cream , a good extra sharp cheddar, diced green onions and a tasty salsa (I like peach, pineapple and tomato).

Man its good eatin

... for breakfast and I HIGHLY recommend that you try some for yourself. I'm not really much on breakfast foods but... damn.. DAMN that was good.

Chorizo and Eggs Recipe | Simply Recipes

Yum, I could make that using vegetarian sausage too! I made homemade blueberry muffins this morning for my daughter and I, oh man, nothing better than those fresh and hot right out of the oven, butter melting on them, yum..............

I also like Huevos too, add some hot sauce on top of it, spicy good!

oh SNAP!

If i were not three shades of enthralled by this amazing gal and basking in the deepest love i've ever felt i'd reply a little differently.. Have a great day, Dis!

tonight i'm making her my special meatloaf. and no, that is not a euphemism for anything.

:)

Huevos ? Ya want huevos ?
Here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBGVWsIF94]YouTube - Gringo Revenge in Costa Rica 4[/ame]

oh SNAP!

If i were not three shades of enthralled by this amazing gal and basking in the deepest love i've ever felt i'd reply a little differently.. Have a great day, Dis!

tonight i'm making her my special meatloaf. and no, that is not a euphemism for anything.

:)

Very cool , good for you

Great that you're in love but that stuff does not sound good. Especially for breakfast.

chorizo, horchata, eggs, carne asada, and salsa verde...:eusa_drool:

Chorizo, diced sweet Onion, diced tomatoes, and eggs. Now that's a great Tex Mex Breakfast.

'tex mex' = crap

It all tastes like cardboard. Have you people never heard of 'flavour'? The only good Chili in SA was Bunsen Burger- and that's cause the guy who made it was from Las Cruces.

Come to Az and get some real food- Sonoran style!

I'll keep my Tex Mex wife and her cooking. Been around the world a few times and nothing is better.

Forum List

Back