Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20220209_094912.jpg

🤣

• Banned
looks clean enough to be a hole saw..
Every tool I own except my framing & roofing guns as well as all my large wet saws is cordless.

Years ago I got sick of walking through the mud to connect to the power pole on new construction jobsites. Went cordless and will never again use corded hand power tools. Even my finish nailer is cordless.

Every tool I own except my framing & roofing guns as well as all my large wet saws is cordless.

Years ago I got sick of walking through the mud to connect to the power pole on new construction jobsites. Went cordless and will never again use corded hand power tools. Even my finish nailer is cordless.
no doubt cordless has changed the world as we know it,,

thankfully you and I come from a time before cordless so we can appreciate it the way it should be,,
youngsters today starting out wouldnt know what to do if they couldnt charge their batteries, all work would get shut down,,
on a sidenote,, I need your pex tool for one fitting,, cant justify a thousand bucks for a single fitting right now so I used a sharkbite, its in the open so I can see if it fails so time will tell

no doubt cordless has changed the world as we know it,,

thankfully you and I come from a time before cordless so we can appreciate it the way it should be,,
youngsters today starting out wouldnt know what to do if they couldnt charge their batteries, all work would get shut down,,
on a sidenote,, I need your pex tool for one fitting,, cant justify a thousand bucks for a single fitting right now so I used a sharkbite, its in the open so I can see if it fails so time will tell
A few months after I paid 900 for that Milwaukee system Ryobi put out one forc119.00 lol

I saw that ryobi but just dont trust it,, might get it to try and return it if it seems flimsy,,
I used to have all Dewalt but my jobs trailer got broke into years ago and while waiting for insurance to pay up I bought an all in one Ryobi system.

ABSOLUTE TRASH

The only tool that didn't fail was the cordless chop saw. Absolute junk.

Having said that it was decades ago and the tech was still kind of new. On top of that I used it heavy duty every day unlike a homeowner would.

I now own a ryobi cordless mower, chainsaw & weed Wacker and they work great

If the Flex Fuel Milwaukee shit wasn't so absurdly expensive I would switch from Ridgid but I have thousands in batteries and tools already so it's hard to justify switching to a marginally better performing tool for a ridiculous increase I price

Forum List

Back