My biggest concern about the 2020 election

I'm not too concerned about President Trump winning in 2020, my biggest concern is holding the Senate and taking back the house Trump can and should win but if Republicans don't take back the house and retain the Senate his win will be for nothing democrats will impeach and remove a very good president all because of politics
It takes a 2/3 vote of the senate to remove a president if impeached by the house. Very unlikely to happen.
and they would have the votes with at least 4 republicans
check your math. What is 2/3 of 100?
I give up, what is it?
67 when rounded to nearest whole number. (66.6666666.....)
Oh it is not.

I'm not too concerned about President Trump winning in 2020, my biggest concern is holding the Senate and taking back the house Trump can and should win but if Republicans don't take back the house and retain the Senate his win will be for nothing democrats will impeach and remove a very good president all because of politics
]
e8cf6e35-1693-4836-8bbb-82149228d1d5-Pence-bowed-head.jpg

Dear Jesus, my Lord and Savior, please let the Democrats win the Senate...
And let my aim be true and on target dear Lord
You're not shooting anybody running to your keyboard every day, terrorist.
lm actually on a phone on the trains range
:lol:

There's no bad guys at the range, terrorist.
You've been part of a terrorist organization for the last four year's. Careful with those falsehoods
I don't need to be careful - I much enjoy calling out keyboard terrorists and you aren't really in any position to do anything about it except continue to post your blood lust fantasies while lacking the underlying courage to ever do anything about it.

Woulda, coulda shoulda. You're busy posting toward a random faceless internet user while supposedly at the gun range...two plus two does not equal 5.
No what you have done is be a member of a terrorist organization.
I'm a patriot and you're a guy with a persona on the internet thats all about tough guy this tough guy that and meanwhile all you do is make naked threats from a keyboard

The effect of you threatening anyone gets you laughed at...the exact opposite of what your lil ego is trying to project. Think about that, and have a Tylenol.
No you aren't a patriot you're part of a domestic terrorist organization

Forum List

Back