My biggest problem is......

All you cray-cray people say that. You're as predictable as gravity.

Sure kid. Except that I've held those who were dying. You? You pounded your pud and pretended it was Princess Diana.
Why are you still trying to convince you're crazy, it's no longer necessary, I'm convinced. :thup:

You're a pussy who needs the gov to take care of them. (shrugs) You've never done shit except beat off. Tell me boy.....what uniform did you wear, what enemy did you fight.
DT/CA USN, 1972-74, Specialized Hospital Tech Fairfax Hospital (Level I Trauma Center) 1977 to 1987, ER, OR, CCU, ICU.

Rangers son, I can't tell you where or what. Apparently I sent people your way.
FMF, So did I......... Thank you for your service. Let me help;

Mental Health Home

I wish that I could tell you that I was still gung ho, oooooorah. I ain't. I've seen it all.

Well Doc you're the man...

All I got is being shot, stabbed, ran over twice, almost blown up and beaten senseless and all that before the age of 25.

Held a kid that was shot and died in my arms, watched the aunt that raised me die in front of me and burried an ex who took her own life.

Life sucks but again Doc you're the man.

Take care and enjoy.

I wish that I could tell you that I was still gung ho, oooooorah. I ain't. I've seen it all.

Well Doc you're the man...

All I got is being shot, stabbed, ran over twice, almost blown up and beaten senseless and all that before the age of 25.

Held a kid that was shot and does died in my arms, watched the aunt that raised me die in front of me and hurried an ex who took her own life.

Life sucks but again Doc you're the man.

Take care and enjoy.

Tough shit kid, you'll live. Say out of South Chicago, you'll be ok.

Forum List

Back