"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

The prolife position is strong on its own, there is actually no need to bring up God or the bible (and as someone else mentioned, it's usually pointless, considering who we're dealing with.)

So I'm going to post some things especially for the atheist proaborts...

226656-156380041094021-7265995-n.jpg

You have to try and convince yourself of that to live with your immoral position. The taking of innocent life as a matter of convenience is vile murder - to you - under any other circumstances. If one second and one centimeter this way or that in the birth canal indicates or precludes "life" to you, it's time to re-calibrate your moral compass.
Exactly
And join a nutty church perhaps?
No matter how much you try to convince yourself or others otherwise. Aborting a baby even up until birth or killing a baby born alive after a botched abortion is murder.

If you can’t hack that knowledge and have to lie to convince yourself by pretending otherwise sounds like a personal problem.

I'll keep that in mind while thinking of ways to control your life, in accordance with my moral beliefs...

That's EXACTLY what you do when you support laws making rape, murder, or theft of any kind illegal. Or are you coming out as full anarchist?

Since abortion is not "murder", you are violating my rights with your religious dogma, just like you guys did when you made it illegal for any retail establishment to be open on Sunday where I grew up in the South. I tolerated that for 26 years, before we overcame that absurdity. I have no intention of tolerating it again.

God was good with abortion in the old testament
The old covenant became obsolete with the new covenant through Christ and his ransom death.

The New Testament became obsolete when people realized that it was all a myth.

5,000 plus manuscripts a myth?

I suspect that the Muslim world, which is larger than the Christian world, would agree with me, completely. Then, you and I can agree that all of their manuscripts are myth.

No matter how much you try to convince yourself or others otherwise. Aborting a baby even up until birth or killing a baby born alive after a botched abortion is murder.

If you can’t hack that knowledge and have to lie to convince yourself by pretending otherwise sounds like a personal problem.

I'll keep that in mind while thinking of ways to control your life, in accordance with my moral beliefs...

That's EXACTLY what you do when you support laws making rape, murder, or theft of any kind illegal. Or are you coming out as full anarchist?

Since abortion is not "murder", you are violating my rights with your religious dogma, ...n.

No dogma, just you lacking the courage and honesty to face your own position clearly and directly. Talk all the shit you want, you know damn well what slaughtering the completely innocent really is. The lie of your politics doesn’t get you off the hook with yourself when you dare to be honest in your private moments.

The old covenant became obsolete with the new covenant through Christ and his ransom death.

...the Muslim world, which is larger than the Christian world....

Wrong.

Since abortion is not "murder", you are violating my rights with your religious dogma, ...n.

No dogma, just you lacking the courage and honesty to face your own position clearly and directly. Talk all the shit you want, you know damn well what slaughtering the completely innocent really is. The lie of your politics doesn’t get you off the hook with yourself when you dare to be honest in your private moments.

Sorry, Unk. I asked my wife and daughter again if you can have legal control of their bodies. They still say, "No".

Sorry, Unk. I asked my wife and daughter again if you can have legal control of their bodies. They still say, "No".

Why do they have to be so selfish? Don't that have any concern for the greater good?

I suspect that the Muslim world, which is larger than the Christian world, would agree with me, completely. Then, you and I can agree that all of their manuscripts are myth.

1. Wrong by a long shot

upload_2019-5-19_20-55-28.jpeg

2. The Quran mentions

Biblical and Quranic narratives - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narrative The Quran, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to more than fifty people and ..... The Quran mentions that Abraham left his wife and Ishmael (as an infant) in the land where present-day Mecca is, while he left to what was ...

Torah narratives · ‎Abraham's Journeys in ... · ‎Later Hebrew Bible ... · ‎Haman

Jesus,

Concern over the use of ‘Isa [EE-sah] for Jesus when sharing the gospel with Muslims pops up now and again. And though it may be well-intentioned, it is ultimately off base.

The Qur’an mentions Jesus of Nazareth in numerous places. Muslims call him ‘Isa. Every one of the 1.8 billion (and growing) followers of Islam is required to believe in ‘Isa to be considered Muslim. Astoundingly, it’s an Islamic article of faith to believe that Jesus, or ‘Isa, was a prophet of Islam.

With my own Muslim friends, I guide conversations toward three aspects of the way the Qur’an talks about ‘Isa: ‘Isa as the virgin-born Messiah, ‘Isa as a prophet, and ‘Isa as the returning judge. Using the Qur’an can help establish a common starting point, and it opens the door for honest questions about what the person has heard about ‘Isa. It also allows me to then highlight the sharp contrast between the hope-filled message of Christ and the works-based righteousness of Islam.

Virgin Mary,

Mary (Arabic: مريم‎, romanized: Maryam), the mother of Jesus (Isa), holds a singularly exalted place in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest of all women, stating, with reference to the angelic saluation during the annunciation, "O ...
Mary in Islam - Wikipedia

the bible doesn't mention Muhammad

Last edited:

1. Wrong by a long shot

View attachment 261681

2. The Quran mentions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narrative The Quran, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to more than fifty people and ..... The Quran mentions that Abraham left his wife and Ishmael (as an infant) in the land where present-day Mecca is, while he left to what was ...

Torah narratives · ‎Abraham's Journeys in ... · ‎Later Hebrew Bible ... · ‎Haman

Jesus,

Concern over the use of ‘Isa [EE-sah] for Jesus when sharing the gospel with Muslims pops up now and again. And though it may be well-intentioned, it is ultimately off base.

The Qur’an mentions Jesus of Nazareth in numerous places. Muslims call him ‘Isa. Every one of the 1.8 billion (and growing) followers of Islam is required to believe in ‘Isa to be considered Muslim. Astoundingly, it’s an Islamic article of faith to believe that Jesus, or ‘Isa, was a prophet of Islam.

With my own Muslim friends, I guide conversations toward three aspects of the way the Qur’an talks about ‘Isa: ‘Isa as the virgin-born Messiah, ‘Isa as a prophet, and ‘Isa as the returning judge. Using the Qur’an can help establish a common starting point, and it opens the door for honest questions about what the person has heard about ‘Isa. It also allows me to then highlight the sharp contrast between the hope-filled message of Christ and the works-based righteousness of Islam.

Virgin Mary,

Mary (Arabic: مريم‎, romanized: Maryam), the mother of Jesus (Isa), holds a singularly exalted place in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest of all women, stating, with reference to the angelic saluation during the annunciation, "O ...

the bible doesn't mention the Quran

and besides educate yourself.......... You ignorant

Islam is the second largest religion in the world after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. Although its roots go back further, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad’s life. Today, the faith is spreading rapidly throughout the world.

No one cares what they do to THEIR bodies. It's kind of creepy, imo, that you keep bringing them up in the context of abortion, though.

2490RM.png

You and they have no choice in the matter as long as you live in my country. My fellow citizens and I, men and women, have established lots of laws about what you can and cannot do with your bodies and to the bodies of others. If you don't like that, there is a spaceship leaving in a few hours.

1. Wrong by a long shot

View attachment 261681

2. The Quran mentions

Jesus,

Virgin Mary,

Islam is the second largest religion in the world after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. Although its roots go back further, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad’s life. Today, the faith is spreading rapidly throughout the world.

Bear, you really need to get over it. I have no interest in your imaginary sky fairy, at all.

You and they have no choice in the matter as long as you live in my country. My fellow citizens and I, men and women, have established lots of laws about what you can and cannot do with your bodies and to the bodies of others. If you don't like that, there is a spaceship leaving in a few hours.

Ok, I agree. Since the Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal, have a nice trip!

1. Wrong by a long shot

View attachment 261681

2. The Quran mentions

Jesus,

Virgin Mary,

Bear, you really need to get over it. I have no interest in your imaginary sky fairy, at all.

and that has what to do with your ignorance?

Ok, I agree. Since the Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal, have a nice trip!

That wasn't the ruling ignorant one.

And if any of these recent laws are upheld you'll admit they are the rightful law of the land, right?

That wasn't the ruling ignorant one.

Oh, my! I could have sworn that Roe VS. Wade legalized abortion! Please fill me in with your alternative facts!

Forum List

Back