"My Body My Choice"

I chose to not take the vaccine.

Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

...and the horse you rode in on.

My body, my choice.

Except....choice is only for the Left.

for everyone else it's "Do as I say...not as I do" and "Laws are for thee, but not for Me"

Since you didn't vote (along with 30 million others on the Right) ....take your mandatory vaccine like a ......man?

Same with masks too...

4F0388C7-9443-41E6-9980-34622642CF34.jpeg

Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

My body, my choice.
I went to my cardiologist on Wednesday for a Stress Test; no, they didn't make me have a conversation with a Liberal.
I asked 5 clinicians if they were going to get the vaccine and they all responded, "No; I'm not a guinea pig."
I told them, "I didn't ask if you were Italian...".

My body, my choice.
Generally as good a principle as any.
It would be better if it weren't used so commonly to justify abortion on demand.
A girl's or woman's “choice” in such events is better not to spread her legs in the first place if she isn't planning to remain faithful to the father of the child.

My body, my choice.
I went to my cardiologist on Wednesday for a Stress Test; no, they didn't make me have a conversation with a Liberal.
I asked 5 clinicians if they were going to get the vaccine and they all responded, "No; I'm not a guinea pig."
My mothers doctor said the same when I took her to her last appointment. So...nope...I’m not getting it.

I chose to not take the vaccine. Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

The mutations have been known since last Spring!

1608265290742.png

My body, my choice.

Not if Joe can help it. If they can't get your MIND, they want your BODY. If not your body, then your GUNS.

My body, my choice.
My mothers doctor said the same when I took her to her last appointment. So...nope...I’m not getting it.
Be careful; Liberals will accuse you of making up anecdotes.
Mostly because Liberals are arrogant assholes and nobody wants to talk to them.

I chose to not take the vaccine. Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

View attachment 430534

My body, my choice.

Not if Joe can help it. If they can't get your MIND, they want your BODY. If not your body, then your GUNS.
That's why all of those countries run by not Orange Man Bad! are also spiking.

My body, my choice.
They can be first in line..put their money where their mouth is. :)

My body, my choice.
They might become arrogant assholes who want to engage in sexual intercourse with their pets...wait!

View attachment 430534

My body, my choice.

Sweden must have been following the Orange Man Bad Model too.

And here I thought all these other countries were doing things right?

View attachment 430534

My body, my choice.

Sweden must have been following the Orange Man Bad Model too.

And here I thought all these other countries were doing things right?
According to 100% of all US Liberals, they are.

My body, my choice.
They might become arrogant assholes who want to engage in sexual intercourse with their pets...wait!
Hopefully their dicks and titties shrivel up and fall off. They don’t use them anyway ;)

That Sweden narrative routine is PROG BS............Here are the facts:
Country Case per MilCountry Deaths per milCountry Tests per milCountry Mortality
France 37,149France 912France 454,511France 2.46%
UK 28,635UK 971UK 722,673UK 3.39%
Italy 31,552Italy 1,113Italy 411,592Italy 3.53%
Spain 38,612Spain 1,043Spain 532,869Spain 2.70%
Germany 17,143Germany 300Germany 381,060Germany 1.75%
Poland 30,979Poland 644Poland 179,910Poland 2.08%
Ukraine 21,365Ukraine 367Ukraine 118,482Ukraine 1.72%
Netherlands 38,043Netherlands 602Netherlands 306,275Netherlands 1.58%
Belgium 52,963Belgium 1,574Belgium 554,305Belgium 2.97%
Czechia 56,204Czechia 936Czechia 320,716Czechia 1.67%
Romania 30,110Romania 728Romania 236,431Romania 2.42%
Switzerland 46,006Switzerland 747Switzerland 370,252Switzerland 1.62%
Portugal 35,611Portugal 580Portugal 501,272Portugal 1.63%
Sweden 35,293Sweden 779Sweden 393,883Sweden 2.21%
Austria 36,857Austria 552Austria 387,928Austria 1.50%
Hungary 30,216Hungary 781Hungary 251,275Hungary 2.59%

My body, my choice.
Why is this in politics?

My body, my choice.
Sounds like a deep seated sexual fantasy...not a reaction to a virus vaccine...

My body, my choice.
Ah, so now you are inferring that Italians are not white.....But, I am sure they will get the shot just to prove that if Hitler knew you were coming he'd bake you a ****...

Forum List

Back