"My Body My Choice"

I chose to not take the vaccine.

Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

...and the horse you rode in on.

My body, my choice.

Good for you. I'm gonna "choose" not to win the lottery. My money, my choice.

SMH

I chose to not take the vaccine. Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

The mutations have been known since last Spring!

View attachment 430534

My body, my choice.

Not if Joe can help it. If they can't get your MIND, they want your BODY. If not your body, then your GUNS.
Hopefully the mutations are that of the virus getting weaker and weaker, otherwise due to it being beat up in the human immune system over time... When healthy, the human immune system is the most powerfully created immune system in the world. Viruses are supposed to mutate, otherwise into a less potent strain after being beat up in the human immune system over time. It's sad that people end up dying when caught off guard by these fresh new viruses, but just as viruses come and go throughout history, this one will soon join the other's in the dust bins of history as well.

Especially in light of the fact that the virus is claimed to be mutating, making the vaccination moot.

My body, my choice.
My body, My choice only applies to the priviledged victims (pretty much anyone but you).

You will take your medicine and LIKE IT.

My body, my choice.

Ignorant jerks are spreading the disease to hundreds or more.

The good news is that its very likely a whole lot of them will stop exhaling, thus saving countless lies.

(There is obviously no comparison between the two. )

1626729166598.png

The more hate they pour on, the fact that big Pharma is immune from lawsuits, the push for mandatory vaccination, the questions of long term effects, all makes me even more wary.
The folks pushing the miracle cure are not very effective salespeople.

Í keep wondering why scores of democrats from Texas suddenly test positive for COVID...,did they not get the vaccine or?......very strange

My body, my choice.

Yeah, you're that' stupid. This is why Americans are going into a 4th wave, and back into lockdowns. The vaccines work on the variants too. Even the Delta variant. Not getting vaxxed means more opportunities for more mutations.

You won't be able to fly, leave the country, or attend indoor concerts, or if you do, you'll have to pay more and stay in your pariah pen.

I'm getting my second shot tomorrow. Pfizer all the way. Canada is over 75% vaxxed, and we had 5 deaths Country wide. We have 4500 active cases. Nation wide.

Yeah, you're that' stupid. This is why Americans are going into a 4th wave, and back into lockdowns. The vaccines work on the variants too. Even the Delta variant. Not getting vaxxed means more opportunities for more mutations.

You won't be able to fly, leave the country, or attend indoor concerts, or if you do, you'll have to pay more and stay in your pariah pen.

I'm getting my second shot tomorrow. Pfizer all the way. Canada is over 75% vaxxed, and we had 5 deaths Country wide. We have 4500 active cases. Nation wide.
If the vax works then why do busybody bitch Karens like you care?

So get vaxed....if it works you should have no fear....right, dumbass?

Forum List

Back