My Body My Choice

And how do you know who has or has not had shots? AM just angry as hell with both sides of our government today.

There are indeed others in the world. THEY are responsible for their safety. Their well being is not dependent on my decisions unless the shot is not what it is portrayed to be.
No. You are responsible for not transmitting the virus to someone who may be unprotected.
You guys always talk about rights. You have responsibilities as well.
If your not going to get vaccinated the least you could do is wear a mask in public.
I'm pretty sure you won't.

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
That’s fine. However, as someone who has decided not to vaccinate, I’d have little problem if people require you to wear a mask on their property.

That’s fine. However, as someone who has decided not to vaccinate, I’d have little problem if people require you to wear a mask on their property.
I ask EVERY customer and only one in the last year asked me to and only when his wife was around. Anecdotal of course but in my experience almost all of my customers think this mess is blown way out of proportion

I ask EVERY customer and only one in the last year asked me to and only when his wife was around. Anecdotal of course but in my experience almost all of my customers think this mess is blown way out of proportion
Not asking about your customers. But say a store you went into asked all unvaccinated to wear a mask. I’d support their requirement and supplier making you wear a mask, or leave.

This is now a voluntary pandemic. And those who are participating in it are leaving the door open for further variants that current vaccines won't be able to stop.

This is sociopathic behavior, putting us all at risk.

So you ignore all data given to you. Good to know. Basically then, just a run of the mill Leftist.

noted, Mac

Please were are you getting the stats for "thousands a day" and if true what are the stated reasons for allowing thousands a day to cross the border?
I ain't got a clue why the Biden administration allows thousands of diseased illegals to infiltrate U.S. borders unless it's a case of elderly dementia.

The vaccine is not a cure. It is a layer of protection. In order for us to get past this everyone needs to get vaccinated.

The layer sucks. The layer does not protect. It's like wearing a paper bag in a soaking rain.

It's awful--a total failure. Clear yet?

My mother taught me never to argue with a close minded person, so yeah I agree 100%

Argue this

1626735049607.png

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
So I guess you believe abortion is a contagious disease. Ok you go with that.

Gramps you don’t see the difference between pregnant women and a pandemic?! Come on. Getting the shot is your choice. But there is a public health crisis going on and it is being propelled by people who don’t want to mask, distance or get the shot. If those who are supposed to be about less government and more personal responsibility could have just acted responsible we would not be in as much of a mess.
No, he doesn't and none of them see the difference. I guess he thinks he'll catch abortion.

Everybody is going to think it is blown out of proportion until they or somebody they love gets really sick and/or dies

Forum List

Back