My Body My Choice

Someone aborting a fetus doesn't threaten my life or my family's life.

I thought you were smarter than this.
It has an affect on society and civilization. We are actually more numb to carnage and death except when it comes to us personally. Abortions are bad because of the amount of them. We also keep promoting active sex in younger an younger people. Many teenage girls get impregnated and that affects their lives.

The actual real-world data coming out of the UK, Israel and Europe. Are you not aware?
Well aware. The data still shows good efficacy of the vaccine.

Attachments

• 0EA67C27-49DE-43F3-AFB6-1EA5FD527D91.jpeg
    0EA67C27-49DE-43F3-AFB6-1EA5FD527D91.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 26
The layer sucks. The layer does not protect. It's like wearing a paper bag in a soaking rain.

It's awful--a total failure. Clear yet?
Go ahead and put a paper bag on your head while you walk out to your car in the rain… I bet your hair stays mostly dry. Your analogies are dumb and your intel is bad. Why do people like you insist and acting recklessly and demonizing people trying to be safe during a pandemic?

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Losing someone you love is always tragic.

It's the Leftists there that are hoping for and cheering on the deaths of the unvaccinated.

For the record, I do not cheer on the death of ANYONE
I don’t cheer the death of anybody either, and I’m what you would consider a leftist. your theory is wrong

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
So who is forcing you to get shot?

Pro-Choice are you?
Ready to do away with those nasty anti-abortion laws in every state?
No?
Then STFU about "my body my choice."

When a woman has an abortion which is HER body and HER choice
The only life at risk is hers.
No, a fetus isn't a person just as an acorn is not an oak tree.
A fetus is a fetus and the only life she risks is her own.
NOW
When you refuse the vaccine you not only put yourself at risk but anyone who comes in contact with you while infected.
And you don't need symptoms to be infected.
We, as people, tend to "hang" with similar types.
SO
When you get infected and you go hang with your family and friends
Chances are most of them are not vaccinated.
And you will spread your boogers to them and they to their families and friends...
It is very reasonable to conclude that your refusal to be vaccinated could lead to the deaths of sever people
you call friends.
1626736654111.png

This is a lie.

Unlike compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law as conservatives seek to do, there is no law forcing citizens to be vaccinated.
Exactly. I don’t get what this big whine fest is for.
Nobody. He's just sick and tired of people insulting him for not taking it. Which I can't say I blame him. It pisses me off and I'm pro-vax.
Well, it’s his choice. Just like it it is other people’s choices to wear a mask (and they get attacked for it). Comparing it to pregnancy though is not equivalent as no one is forcing a choice on him.

Well, it’s his choice. Just like it it is other people’s choices to wear a mask (and they get attacked for it). Comparing it to pregnancy though is not equivalent as no one is forcing a choice on him.

Yeah, the title of this thread scared me, at first I thought he was an abortion advocate.

Actually it's your false sense of security and vaccine-superiority complex that makes you a threat to everyone else. It doesn't matter that you and you family took the clotshot. You can still become infected, you can still infect others, and you can still die from either the vacccine or the coronavirus

You think everything is going back to normal, just because you allowed yourself to be used as a human guinea pig? You might as well stay home the rest of your life, put on three masks, curl up in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. Because you will never ever be "normal" again.
1+1 = 2
Math says you are one dumbass MF.

No, the vaccines aren't 100% effective. But how effective is no vaccine, no mask, refusing to distance? Yeah.
80% effective as opposed to 0 percent effect
means
I'm infinitely safer from the virus than you.

AND
Since you fools tend to hang out together when you get infected, you will be responsible for dozens of other infections and the deaths of your friends and family.

But, what's best is that when you kick of from the COVID you won't be casting stupid votes for GOP losers.
Ahhhh. The long game.

Forum List

Back