My Body My Choice

1+1 = 2
Math says you are one dumbass MF.

No, the vaccines aren't 100% effective. But how effective is no vaccine, no mask, refusing to distance? Yeah.
80% effective as opposed to 0 percent effect
means
I'm infinitely safer from the virus than you.

AND
Since you fools tend to hang out together when you get infected, you will be responsible for dozens of other infections and the deaths of your friends and family.

But, what's best is that when you kick of from the COVID you won't be casting stupid votes for GOP losers.
Ahhhh. The long game.
"But how effective is no vaccine, no mask, refusing to distance? Yeah.
80% effective as opposed to 0 percent effect"

Are you claiming people who don't get the shots, don't wear masks, and refuse to distance are guaranteed to get COVID?

CNN reports, "The surge in Covid-19 cases fueled by the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy has now led to increasing rates of hospitalizations and deaths. More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, and 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

At last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., told the crowd: "Don't come knocking on my door with your 'Fauci ouchie.' You leave us the hell alone."

NBC reports, "On vaccinations Boebert's message is not the exception. For a sizable chunk of the Republican Party and conservative media apparatus, pushing back on the Biden administration’s efforts to vaccinate the country has become the norm in recent weeks."

The Dow lost 726 points today, and Yahoo Finance concludes, "Rising concerns about inflation and the resurgence of COVID-19 infections among the unvaccinated walloped Wall Street on Monday, with major benchmarks suffering their worst declines since May."

Congratulations to Tucker Carlson, Fox News, and grassroots Republicans. You have all contributed to slowing down the rapidly expanding Biden economy while causing Americans to lose millions of dollars in their investment portfolios. You must be enormously proud of yourselves.

Politico reports, "A federal judge has handed down the first felony sentence in the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol, sending Paul Hodgkins, 38, to prison for eight months for obstructing Congress’ effort to tabulate and certify the electoral vote.

Hodgkins marched onto the Senate floor with a Trump flag during the chaotic Capitol takeover. That was all he did plus he pleaded guilty -- meaning no trial, thus the light sentence. He received three years of supervised probation and must pay $2000 in damages to the capitol.

A felon for the rest of his life, eight months in prison, three years of supervision, and a $2000 loss all because he believed in Donald Trump.

What the f**k are Republicans doing? Is this any way to win votes? We will never know. As can be seen, Republicans remain totally silent on the issues. They are pretty much an intelligent challenged bunch.

So much so, they can't even defend themselves.

If you have the shot and it works then my decision has zero bearing on you.

I thought you were smarter than this....wait, no I actually didn't

the whole reason why the original covid virus mutated into delta is precisely BECAUSE poorly educated ilk aren't getting vaxxed & the disease morphs into something so it can find a host. ie y-o-u.

there might be another mutation where the vaccines will not work if poorly educated ilk ie Y-O-U stay that way

Last edited:
Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
Not the same thing at all.

False equivalence is still false.

CNN reports, "The surge in Covid-19 cases fueled by the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy has now led to increasing rates of hospitalizations and deaths. More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, and 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

At last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., told the crowd: "Don't come knocking on my door with your 'Fauci ouchie.' You leave us the hell alone."

NBC reports, "On vaccinations Boebert's message is not the exception. For a sizable chunk of the Republican Party and conservative media apparatus, pushing back on the Biden administration’s efforts to vaccinate the country has become the norm in recent weeks."

The Dow lost 726 points today, and Yahoo Finance concludes, "Rising concerns about inflation and the resurgence of COVID-19 infections among the unvaccinated walloped Wall Street on Monday, with major benchmarks suffering their worst declines since May."

Congratulations to Tucker Carlson, Fox News, and grassroots Republicans. You have all contributed to slowing down the rapidly expanding Biden economy while causing Americans to lose millions of dollars in their investment portfolios. You must be enormously proud of yourselves.

Politico reports, "A federal judge has handed down the first felony sentence in the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol, sending Paul Hodgkins, 38, to prison for eight months for obstructing Congress’ effort to tabulate and certify the electoral vote.

Hodgkins marched onto the Senate floor with a Trump flag during the chaotic Capitol takeover. That was all he did plus he pleaded guilty -- meaning no trial, thus the light sentence. He received three years of supervised probation and must pay $2000 in damages to the capitol.

A felon for the rest of his life, eight months in prison, three years of supervision, and a $2000 loss all because he believed in Donald Trump.

What the f**k are Republicans doing? Is this any way to win votes? We will never know. As can be seen, Republicans remain totally silent on the issues. They are pretty much an intelligent challenged bunch.

So much so, they can't even defend themselves.
Don't forget that they're killing hundreds of people a day.

Someone aborting a fetus doesn't threaten my life or my family's life.

I thought you were smarter than this.
Well then you’re going to have to kill everyone, since all humans have the potential to carry viruses and other communicable diseases.

Fucking Nazi!

the whole reason why the original covid virus mutated into delta is precisely BECAUSE poorly educated ilk aren't getting vaxxed & the disease morphs into something so it can find a host. ie y-o-u.

there might be another mutation where the vaccines will not work if poorly educated ilk ie Y-O-U stay that way
There is absolutely no proof of your supposition. Viruses always mutate jack.

The ACTUAL statement in the case of abortion should really be "another person's body, MY choice" since abortion kills one body gestating inside another.

The same people are now saying the same thing when they call for forced vaccines -- "another person's body, MY choice".

Can't you see how consistant they are being?

I guess you’re lucky to be alive at least for now.

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government​

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

Renz stated that whilst he cannot currently prove the information, he said that with America’s Frontline Doctors – a team of medical professionals fighting for medical freedom for Americans – he has been “empowered” to file the lawsuit in Alabama.

Allegedly, the whistleblower stated that there are around 11 VAERS systems reporting adverse reactions and deaths across the US, and one system alone has allegedly has reported the shocking 45,000 deaths from the Covid jabs.

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
And my right to mock you for your choice. Looks like we're all on the same page!

The ACTUAL statement in the case of abortion should really be "another person's body, MY choice" since abortion kills one body gestating inside another.

The same people are now saying the same thing when they call for forced vaccines -- "another person's body, MY choice".

Can't you see how consistant they are being?
Yet still we recognize a difference between a fetus and an adult, as a species. This is why we don't see many funerals for miscarriage.

That doesn't make any sense though. Ohhh,.. wait a second, maybe it does. Are you the ones who are trying to force the vaccine saying that even though it's your body it's still my choice to enforce you to get a vaccine? Is that what you mean?

I heard Fraudci say they morph to overcome vaccines so they can find a host.

:oops8:

That doesn't make any sense though. Ohhh,.. wait a second, maybe it does. Are you the ones who are trying to force the vaccine saying that even though it's your body it's still my choice to enforce you to get a vaccine? Is that what you mean?
Oh, heavens no.

I hate fascism.

Yet still we recognize a difference between a fetus and an adult, as a species. This is why we don't see many funerals for miscarriage.
This sophistry might make it easier for you to kill babies, but you know deep down that you are just fooling yourself.

You should learn to talk in terms of I instead of we, though. Announcing yourself as a mindless automaton like that does not exactly garner respect.

This sophistry might make it easier for you to kill babies, but you know deep down that you are just fooling yourself.
Not at all. We see a difference. All of us see a difference, I think, even between a 7 month old fetus and a 2-month old fetus. One is a miscarriage, one is a stillborn. We don't have funerals for miscarriages. We just see a difference in their consciousness, and maybe some other things which are subconsciously and we can't control. And add to that a lifetime of experience and a network of relationships, and it just seems to me a pretty easy call to let the mother choose.

I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice. And you are not pro-life, you are anti-choice.

And you can get as mad at me as you want... take you abortion debate back to the AOL chatrooms in 1993, I'm not going to participate.

Not at all. We see a difference. All of us see a difference, I think, even between a 7 month old fetus and a 2-month old fetus. One is a miscarriage, one is a stillborn. We don't have funerals for miscarriages. We just see a difference in their consciousness, and maybe some other things which are subconsciously and we can't control. And add to that a lifetime of experience and a network of relationships, and it just seems to me a pretty easy call to let the mother choose.

I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice. And you are not pro-life, you are anti-choice.

And you can get as mad at me as you want... take you abortion debate back to the AOL chatrooms in 1993, I'm not going to participate.
Ah -- there is that word "choice" used once again with ignorance and dishonesty.

What choice does the baby have in all of this, eh?

Science denier.

Life begins at conception. Abortion ends that. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it.

Forum List

Back