My Body My Choice

I ain't got a clue why the Biden administration allows thousands of diseased illegals to infiltrate U.S. borders unless it's a case of elderly dementia.
Because it isn't about COVID, it is about control and pushing drugs for big pharma. The government want the population to accept government forcing medical technology upon them.

Most folks believe that this "illness," and this, "shot," will be it. It won't. This is just the first of many, many, many.

If we don't take a stand, right here, right now, against this medical bio-security tyranny, the STATE will own all of our bodies, forever.

Do an internet search for the "trans-humanist agenda." In the 19th and 20th centuries they called them eugenicists. Now? With scientists ability to actually manipulate genes?

These insane psychopathic global oligarchs are actually going to try to re-write the genetic code of the entire speicies.

Everybody is going to think it is blown out of proportion until they or somebody they love gets really sick and/or dies
In the world these technocrats are building? I hope that someone that dies is me. . . .

:sigh2:

Go ahead and put a paper bag on your head while you walk out to your car in the rain… I bet your hair stays mostly dry. Your analogies are dumb and your intel is bad. Why do people like you insist and acting recklessly and demonizing people trying to be safe during a pandemic?

Anyone who is trying to do whatever THEY need to do for their own health is fine. Vaccinate, medicate, whatever. That is your right as an American.

It's when you come into MY space and tell me that *I* must vaccinate for XYZ reason that we have a fat problem. And the vaccines are so weak that's what we're being told. Newsflash. If the vaccines worked, we wouldn't need to do that, would we?

PS I said a "soaking" rain. Big difference. And my intel is pretty good, actually.

Well, poster Sue there is an ocean of data on Covid and vaccines revealed everyday .....being assembled and analyzed every day.

In this morning's WaPo Kate Cohen offers us this suggestion: Media sources could be of greater service if they simply headlined, or made it a prominent staple every single day, just two numbers on Covid deaths:

1. Those who died who were vaccinated;
  2. and those who died who weren't.

She argues those two simple numbers highlight the dichotomy of getting the shots vs. not.

For example she offers:

• "....... figures provided by the CDC, found that of the more than 18,000 Americans who died of covid in May, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That’s 0.8 percent."
  • "Between Jan. 21 and July 9, 2,471 Virginians died of covid; 18 of them were vaccinated, or 0.7 percent."
  • "Between Jan. 1 and June 30, 37,180 Californians died of covid; about 71 — 0.2 percent — were vaccinated.
  • "Maryland reported that of the 130 Marylanders who died of covid in June, none were vaccinated."

She suggests billboard(s).........with such numbers, for example:
    "130 vs 0"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Sue, why do you do that?
Such rather, ummm, 'questionable' sweeping statement play right into the hands of those who are skeptical of Trump Supporters. It feeds the stereotype that Trumpers are ill-informed, under-educated ne'er-do-wells wallowing in a sea of grievances because their lives didn't turn out as successfully as they dreamed. Don't feed that stereotype, Sue. It ain't a good look for you, or for Trumpers. It makes you, and by extension, them.....look ignorant and reactionary.

IMHO
---------------------------------------

If that is an argument to never get vaccinated I'll take my chances with the drug v. the mutations.
I honestly don't know if smallpox or polio were 'viruses'........but I'm pretty doggone sure they didn't go away by themselves.

Vaccines did that.
So good on us and for that real-world reality.
Don’t you find it unusual that the oceans of data always point to the vax being the answer?

Because it isn't about COVID, it is about control and pushing drugs for big pharma. The government want the population to accept government forcing medical technology upon them.

Most folks believe that this "illness," and this, "shot," will be it. It won't. This is just the first of many, many, many.

If we don't take a stand, right here, right now, against this medical bio-security tyranny, the STATE will own all of our bodies, forever.

Do an internet search for the "trans-humanist agenda." In the 19th and 20th centuries they called them eugenicists. Now? With scientists ability to actually manipulate genes?

These insane psychopathic global oligarchs are actually going to try to re-write the genetic code of the entire speicies.
Some of you pepole have lost their damn minds.

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
I fully support your choice to get sick and die .... at home.

There is absolutely no proof of your supposition. Viruses always mutate jack.

5 Things To Know About the Delta Variant
BY KATHY KATELLA JULY 15, 2021

A major concern right now is Delta, a highly contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus strain, which was first identified in India in December. It then swept rapidly through that country and Great Britain as well. The first Delta case in the United States was diagnosed in March and it is now the dominant strain in the U.S.

BY KATHY KATELLA JULY 15, 2021

A major concern right now is Delta, a highly contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus strain, which was first identified in India in December. It then swept rapidly through that country and Great Britain as well. The first Delta case in the United States was diagnosed in March and it is now the dominant strain in the U.S.

Thank you for that, but still no proof of your ignorant supposition that the unvaxed caused Delta. Got any evidence?

I guess you’re lucky to be alive at least for now.

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government​

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

Renz stated that whilst he cannot currently prove the information, he said that with America’s Frontline Doctors – a team of medical professionals fighting for medical freedom for Americans – he has been “empowered” to file the lawsuit in Alabama.

Allegedly, the whistleblower stated that there are around 11 VAERS systems reporting adverse reactions and deaths across the US, and one system alone has allegedly has reported the shocking 45,000 deaths from the Covid jabs.

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

jesus is not a better vaccine. you are sourcing nutters.

Thank you for that, but still no proof of your ignorant supposition that the unvaxed caused Delta. Got any evidence?

dude - when the original virus cannot find a host to thrive - THAT'S how it mutates. it evolves.

do you not understand basic biology?

Why Viruses Mutate, Explained by an Infectious Disease Expert​

by UnityPoint Health - July 12, 2021
Why Viruses Mutate, Explained by an Infectious Disease Expert

From Alpha to Delta, Why Virus Mutations Cause Alarm​

By
Jason Gale
June 30, 2021, 10:01 PM EDT Updated on July 8, 2021, 11:13 PM EDT
From Alpha to Delta, Why Virus Mutations Cause Alarm

i give you science .... you give me obscure fundie anti vaxxer bullshit.

I heard Fraudci say they morph to overcome vaccines so they can find a host.

:oops8:

well if you took that crusted over MAGAT hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on, you would comprehend what he actually has said. not one scientist or expert claimed the vaccines were 100% effective against the novel covid virus.. nor did they say delta couldn't get thru.

what they did say - was IF <---- understand what that word means?

IF one gets the disease from the original virus, or any of the variants, the odds of serious sickness/hospitalizations/death are very VERY low.

that's why well OVER 90% of hospitalizations are those that aren't vaxxed.

Science denier.

Life begins at conception. Abortion ends that. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it.

seems you don't give a crap about any unborn kiddie.... the virus can be transmitted in utero. sooooooooooooooooo............... you are risking giving any pregger the virus & harming her un born child.

shame on you. why are you so selfish?

Forum List

Back