My Body My Choice

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
C'mon Murk. Feeling remorse for all those self pleasure episodes over them thar yearzes ?

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
You can be free to get sick and die

but if you do choose that then you shouldn't be cluttering up the hospitals and should stay home

false comparison given that freezer trucks were lined up for the amt of covid dead; upwards of 4000 a day at one point.

nice try though....
I thought you and those like you would be happy about covid deaths, since you firmly believe all those dying are unvaccinated Trumpers. Are you just faking empathy?

In the world these technocrats are building? I hope that someone that dies is me. . . .

:sigh2:
Wow, that’s quite the statement. Is life really that bad for you? Perhaps it’s time for you to tune out the politics and focus on real life stuff

Anyone who is trying to do whatever THEY need to do for their own health is fine. Vaccinate, medicate, whatever. That is your right as an American.

It's when you come into MY space and tell me that *I* must vaccinate for XYZ reason that we have a fat problem. And the vaccines are so weak that's what we're being told. Newsflash. If the vaccines worked, we wouldn't need to do that, would we?

PS I said a "soaking" rain. Big difference. And my intel is pretty good, actually.
What do you mean if the vaccines worked?! Of course they work, are you blind?! I don’t know where you’re getting you news but you’re living in an alternate reality

What do you mean if the vaccines worked?! Of course they work, are you blind?! I don’t know where you’re getting you news but you’re living in an alternate reality

40% of those *hospitalized* in the UK right now are vaccinated.

Which vaccines are they using? Can you post a link to that?
Nevermind… I looked it up. Do I really need to explain this to you??

About 36 million - or 68% - of all adults have had the second jab, while 48 million - 88% of adults - have had one jab.

But recent figures show that the number of people, who have received both doses and are catching the virus with some then being hospitalised, is rising.

On Monday, according to the latest government figures, 742 people were admitted with COVID. That means the total admitted in the past seven days stands at 4,317 - an increase of 40% on the previous week.

Sir Patrick said: "Vaccines are not 100% effective. They're very very effective, but not 100%

"As a higher proportion of the population is double vaccinated, it's inevitable that those 10% of that very large number remain at risk and will therefore be amongst the people who both catch the infection and end up in hospital."

Whether it be a decision on medicine, abortion, or the covid vaccine its always "my body my choice". Its no ones business except yours and the doctor/health professional that performs it.

This is too heated of a debate to every do something that everyone will agree with, too much gray area, too much emotion and anger. Everyone should stay out of everyone elses personal lives, mind their own business and let everyone make their own decisions in private. Thats the only way this wont be an issue, because if people dont mind their own business then no one will EVER be happy.

People just need to shut the fuck up and stop telling others what to do/think, and the other side needs to shut the fuck up and stop telling everyone what they think/do.

1+1 = 2
Math says you are one dumbass MF.

No, the vaccines aren't 100% effective. But how effective is no vaccine, no mask, refusing to distance? Yeah.
80% effective as opposed to 0 percent effect
means
I'm infinitely safer from the virus than you.

AND
Since you fools tend to hang out together when you get infected, you will be responsible for dozens of other infections and the deaths of your friends and family.

But, what's best is that when you kick of from the COVID you won't be casting stupid votes for GOP losers.
Ahhhh. The long game.

With a survival rate of 99% that’s one helluva long game strategy you have there! Hahahaha.

I’ve been reading your posts this last one is exactly what I’ve come to expect. Keep up the good work!

Great points above ..... 'My body My choice' only applies to topics / issues Democrats agree with / support / sanction.

How are you clearly seeing that? Through the lens of the propaganda news you tune into?!
Millions of small businesses (especially minority owned) have been bankrupt while Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have benefitted to the tune of tens of BILLIONS of dollars.

Only an idiot would fail to notice the connection between policy and this unprecedented transfer of wealth.

How are you clearly seeing that? Through the lens of the propaganda news you tune into?!
Well of course you’d say that, yet you’ve done zero research on the workings and intentions of the elite. You do know that’s a sign of ignorance.

Forum List

Back