My cat got away

Hello, thank you again for your support always nothing new everything has been done but I know what is afraid of nature she is afraid of the people of the noise that is why it must be well hidden somewhere.
It's harder because I know what's special, unique she is, I am afraid of the denouement because it is not like other cats.

See if you can get a trap - if cats get that fearful the can become feral very quickly.
Becoming feral is actually good news for the cat.

It means the cat will survive that way.

It won't be a long life -- only a couple of years.

But if the cat can adapt to the city alleyways and find food at least it will survive.

Cats are the most successful feral animals in the world. They are the perfect size -- small -- and they are fast.

There is a lot of natural food for them if they learn how to catch it -- mice, rats, and birds.

Hello, thank you again for your support always nothing new everything has been done but I know what is afraid of nature she is afraid of the people of the noise that is why it must be well hidden somewhere.
It's harder because I know what's special, unique she is, I am afraid of the denouement because it is not like other cats.
Thanks for the further update Dalia .

If you are not putting up posters (fliers) by now and searching in grid patterns now that it has been almost 1 week you are unfortunately not going to get your cat back.

There is a ton of work involved in finding a lost cat.

I know because I have done it successfully several times and it is never easy.
Hello yiostheoy, where i leave there are not a lot people it is on a montée/ cliff and i went and ask all my Neighbour around me and i think not sure that she could have gone in the forest i leave just close beside a forest.

If you are not putting up posters (fliers) by now and searching in grid patterns now that it has been almost 1 week you are unfortunately not going to get your cat back.

Hello yiostheoy, where i leave there are not a lot people it is on a montée/ cliff and i went and ask all my Neighbour around me and i think not sure that she could have gone in the forest i leave just close beside a forest.
Any predators in this forest? Foxes, coyotes, ferrets, weasels, and such?

Unfortunately Vastator , I believe especially in France we have wild boars

A cat can easily get away from any predator other than an eagle.

So the cat should be fine if it made it to the forest.

There is lots to eat in a forest.

Winter snow would be the worst challenge for a newly feral cat.

I hope so for her but she as a lot of fur, she a Norwegian that what my Neighbour told me that she will be ok in the forest.
that give me a bit of hope i don't want her to suffer if i can't find her.

I hope so for her but she as a lot of fur, she a Norwegian that what my Neighbour told me that she will be ok in the forest.
Dalia, have you asked neighbours to look in their garden sheds, garages etc? When I was a kid one of our cats went missing and when he came home his nails were all ragged and he was kind of dusty/dirty. He'd been locked in someone's shed. He was fine btw.

Dalia, have you asked neighbours to look in their garden sheds, garages etc? When I was a kid one of our cats went missing and when he came home his nails were all ragged and he was kind of dusty/dirty. He'd been locked in someone's shed. He was fine btw.
Hello Tilly, yes my neighbour are very nice peoples they did try to find her , they look for her at there home but Nothing she run away down the cliff close to the forest i can't find her in the forest ...i call for her so many time but Nothing.

Hello Tilly, yes my neighbour are very nice peoples they did try to find her , they look for her at there home but Nothing she run away down the cliff close to the forest i can't find her in the forest ...i call for her so many time but Nothing.
If you have any male friends, strong and brave, and preferably armed (France is a knife culture like the UK not guns like the USA, Switzerland, Israel), he can go with you into the forest.

If you take a very bright flashlight with you just after dark then the light will shine up the eyes of lots of forest creatures.

Cats' eyes shine as red, yellow, blue, or green. You could find your cat that way.

If you have any male friends, strong and brave, and preferably armed (France is a knife culture like the UK not guns like the USA, Switzerland, Israel), he can go with you into the forest.

If you take a very bright flashlight with you just after dark then the light will shine up the eyes of lots of forest creatures.

Cats' eyes shine as red, yellow, blue, or green. You could find your cat that way.
I have military friends, they are not armed ... it is not the same culture here in France, I admit that I prefer American culture, I want when I would be older to have a weapon at home to Protect me. A weapon in the rules.

I have military friends, they are not armed ... it is not the same culture here in France, I admit that I prefer American culture, I want when I would be older to have a weapon at home to Protect me. A weapon in the rules.
The next best thing to a firearm (when you cannot have a firearm) is a tall hiking pole, like a closet pole sawed down to the height of your eyes.

You can use the pole like a pirates' boarding pike to beat the crap out of somebody.

And you can use it as a platform for your binoculars so you can see things better. That's why you cut it to eye height.

A hiking pole is actually more powerful than a knife or a machete as a defense weapon.

I have one that I always take with me when I am hiking.

The next best thing to a firearm (when you cannot have a firearm) is a tall hiking pole, like a closet pole sawed down to the height of your eyes.

You can use the pole like a pirates' boarding pike to beat the crap out of somebody.

And you can use it as a platform for your binoculars so you can see things better. That's why you cut it to eye height.

A hiking pole is actually more powerful than a knife or a machete as a defense weapon.

Hello, here in France it will be considered like a weapon and the law is not like you Guy's.

Hello, here in France it will be considered like a weapon and the law is not like you Guy's.
Dalia it would make sense for you to take a big strong friend along and start searching the forest now for your kitty.

If he/she is nowhere else to be found then the forest is the most likely place left.

But please don't go in there alone.

Yes, I know strong men a friend to me is mitiary but he has wounded by hand he is resting I shouted at the entrance but Nothing i did not go Inside the forest it is a dense forest the trees are Immense and frightened place with wild animals ...i wish i could go back to that day and make sure she don't cross the door since that day Something broke in me

Like this? Lol

Yes, I know strong men a friend to me is mitiary but he has wounded by hand he is resting I shouted at the entrance but Nothing i did not go Inside the forest it is a dense forest the trees are Immense and frightened place with wild animals ...i wish i could go back to that day and make sure she don't cross the door since that day Something broke in me
Pics of the forest please.

Hello froggy there a pic from the net.

18953382.jpg

Forum List

Back