My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollars.
When you have to say "Black people" and not just "people" you are a racist
Do you correct black people when they say "white people"?

No, right?

I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.

No, right?

I didn't correct anyone here.

I don't correct anyone anywhere.

I do what I do and that is to never specify the skin color of a person because skin color is irrelevant.

I don't say Jimi Hendrix was the greatest Black guitarist of all time I simply say Jimi was the greatest guitarist of all time.

Just like i don't say Eric Clapton is the greatest white guitar player but rather I say he was the second best guitar player of all time.

What does skin color matter?

If people really want to end racism then people will not label another person by the color of his skin.

Blacks don’t trust or like whites because of their experiences with them, yet you are called racist if you feel that way about blacks. I have had bad experiences with both,and good too. My niece was murdered by two black men in Arizona years ago, I don’t use that as a bias against the entire black race.

Kind of sort of related.... why do black people call themselves African Americans? Out of ignorance of their heritage?
Black people's did not originate from Africa. Most were moved there as a result of early slave trades. Right?
Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia?
Why would you want to claim your heritage from an area that your ancestors were planted, rather than where they originated?
Am I not right?
" Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia? "

All Black people originated in Africa. That includes the Black people in eastern and southern Asia.
According to the Bible, everyone originated in Africa.

No, right?

I do what I do and that is to never specify the skin color of a person because skin color is irrelevant.

I don't say Jimi Hendrix was the greatest Black guitarist of all time I simply say Jimi was the greatest guitarist of all time.

Just like i don't say Eric Clapton is the greatest white guitar player but rather I say he was the second best guitar player of all time.

If people really want to end racism then people will not label another person by the color of his skin.
Oh... the whole "I don't see color" routine?
Good lord...
"See how awesome I am people??... I am helping fight racism by not calling black people black"... I deserve a GOLD STAR!!"

Blacks don’t trust or like whites because of their experiences with them, yet you are called racist if you feel that way about blacks. I have had bad experiences with both,and good too. My niece was murdered by two black men in Arizona years ago, I don’t use that as a bias against the entire black race.

When you project your experiences with just a few people with a certain skin color onto all other people who happen to have a similar skin color , what do you call it if not racism?

There are assholes out there of all skin colors.

Kind of sort of related.... why do black people call themselves African Americans? Out of ignorance of their heritage?
Black people's did not originate from Africa. Most were moved there as a result of early slave trades. Right?
Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia?
Why would you want to claim your heritage from an area that your ancestors were planted, rather than where they originated?
Am I not right?
" Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia? "

All Black people originated in Africa. That includes the Black people in eastern and southern Asia.
According to the Bible, everyone originated in Africa.
I know right? You notice he stopped responding when I said "uh... you know ALL races came from Africa...right?"

No, right?

Good lord...
"See how awesome I am people??... I am helping fight racism by not calling black people black"... I deserve a GOLD STAR!!"

Look Fuckstick.

My mother was a light skinned biracial woman. She lived her entire life with people telling her she was too black to be white and too white to be black.

I got that very same shit from my peers in the city where I grew up.

I decided not to judge people by their skin color because I was judged by both blacks and whites.

No, right?

Okay, I think you did that on purpose.....

How am I supposed to stay on topic with you throwing out inflammatory shit like that to deflect? ;)

Jimi was damn good, but Slow Hand is way better, IMO.

1592574671167.png

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

My mother was a light skinned biracial woman. She lived her entire life with people telling her she was too black to be white and too white to be black.

I decided not to judge people by their skin color because I was judged by both blacks and whites.
Awww... oh how cute.
You were teased and judged as a kid....awww.... poor thing.
No one else here was ever teased as a kid for something.... you really do deserve a gold star

:rolleyes:

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

Frankly, so what?
I been married to a black woman for over 30 years, and it doesn't really change shit.
People do judge people by their skin color, just like they judge others on all aspects of their appearance; that ain't going to change.

It's a hard-wired survival trait.

No, right?

How am I supposed to stay on topic with you throwing out inflammatory shit like that to deflect? ;)

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

Awww... oh how cute.
No one else here was ever teased as a kid for something.... you really do deserve a gold star

Fuck off

And I didn't say teased.

You will never understand what it's liked to have your worth judged by the color of your skin.

I was fortunate enough to have people from 2 different races judge my worth by my skin color and it has given me what is an uncommon perspective.

But an inflexible thinker like you wouldn't get it anyways.

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

Frankly, so what?
I been married to a black woman for over 30 years, and it doesn't really change shit.
People do judge people by their skin color, just like they judge others on all aspects of their appearance; that ain't going to change.

It's not a survival trait.

There is no instinct that "hard wires" people into thinking a person with a different skin color is a threat to their survival.

That is taught.

It's time we teach people that skin color doesn't matter with the same vigor that people have been taught to believe it does.

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

Frankly, so what?

It's not a survival trait.

There is no instinct that "hard wires" people into thinking a person with a different skin color is a threat to their survival.

That is taught.

It's time we teach people that skin color doesn't matter with the same vigor that people have been taught to believe it does.
False.

Men are wired to be extremely suspicious of anyone who is not their tribe. You ever see the movie Apocalypto? What happened to the protagonist's village was a very common occurrence throughout all of human history, everywhere in the world. It still is in many places.
Seeing strangers, people who don't look, sound, or act as you and yours do, showing up in your area, is going to be a red flag, and you're going to keep an eye on those folks.
Because the men who didn't react like that, were all butchered and their women and children were taken as slaves. Survival of the fittest, guy.

You can teach people to get over that, but not if you deny it is a real thing.

No, right?

No, right?

Good lord...

Look Fuckstick.

Awww... oh how cute.

Fuck off

And I didn't say teased.

You will never understand what it's liked to have your worth judged by the color of your skin.

I was fortunate enough to have people from 2 different races judge my worth by my skin color and it has given me what is an uncommon perspective.

But an inflexible thinker like you wouldn't get it anyways.
Hahaha.....
"I don't know what it is like to be judged by color of skin..."
Of course I do. Being judged by color of skin is no different that many other things people judge you for.
And if yuo expect me to believe you were racially profiled for being 1/4 something.... I don't

[QUOTE="Blues Man, post: 24907019, member: 59019"
[/QUOTE]
Bullshit.
People are not 1/100th as racist as you race pimps want them to be so you can feel special about yourself.

I have enjoyed the looks of utter shock on their faces when I hit them square in their shit-talking mouths, and even more the fear in their eyes when I slammed them to the ground and mounted them, and began dropping bombs onto their terrified faces.
Because there is something deeply satisfying about beating the living hell out of some asshole, pissing on his unconscious form, and walking away.
Oh brother... just when you were starting to sound like a real human being...

Look, no one believes you have ever done that, and if you really are 50 years old it's far past time to stop watching Rocky films on an endless loop and grow the hell up.
...People who like to talk shit and push buttons deserve to have their asses kicked from time to time. ...
Better think about that one.

Our crime rate is lower than yours and the racist teachings you were raised with is why you think as you do. You talk about not trusting blacks but we are the ones who keep getting fucked over by whites and whites like you can't understand how blacks can't trust you. Whites have a 400 year record of criminal behavior and you post this garbage.
You keep mentioning the 400 year record, which is bullshit because not all whites are or were criminals.
Neither are all blacks and beaners. niggaz come in all shades

I label people by th

No, right?

I label people by their accent. Ebonics is a fuckin nigga(unless hes old) A Jersey /Jew Yakk is an automatic asshole. Beaners and wops....we need to have a beer and BS a while....A white kid who talks Ebonicals is an automatic ass whippin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back