My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andylusion
So... I'm born in Africa, and so were my parents, and their parents. They worked hard and earned their property. I worked hard, and earned my property.

No white man is African.

Black South Africans and Zimbaweans will own the land. That's the first instance. Then they will control the economy.

So whites have to come to blacks for jobs and blacks are in a position to punish or reward them. Then you control the media to give a true picture black ppl's image.

Then you control the criminal justice system so you can destroy white South Africans or Zims in any uprising. Then you control their health. You make sure that you control the hospitals. So you control their lives. Then you control the education system and make sure black children don't get brainwashed into white supremacy B.S.

It's about breaking white South Africans and white Zimbabweans spirit.

This is not going to happen over night. But that is the end goal and that will sweep the rest of black world and set an example.
and south africa is now a shithole since blacks took over ....name one country just one that blacks control that isnt a shithole ..and as far as blacks taking over here .....the black population is stagnant because of the high murder rate in your hood shitholes ....only 6% of the population are black males in the US and that % isnt rising.

Yes I know about this subject, and you clearly don't. ...

Guess again, champ.
Oh really?
Please enlighten me as to your expertise. (sarcasm)
No. I’m not here to boast or impress some shit-talker like you on the internet. In my long and varied experience, the people who talk the most tend to be all talk.
Yeah, that's what I thought.

And it's a message board....... how else am I going to communicate here?
I can't really show you here, now can I?

You're hiding behind that fact to throw snark bombs at people, like a little smartass.

You’re just another big mouth on the internet. Dime a dozen.

freyasman
If white folks are so weak and easily dominated, then how are they keeping you down and oppressed, boy?

You can't have it both ways; either they are too formidable for you to overcome and that's why you need affirmative action and police reform, etc., or they are weak and easily dominated by the superior black race, yadda yadda yadda.....

Which is it?

Black people don't think like white people.

I have no interest in dominating white people, segregating them, posioning there water supply, using them as guinea pigs in black hospitals, economically destroying the areas that whites live, killing white people then saying they're thugs, producing fake stats about how violent whites are or how stupid whites and all that other stuff

Black people have no interest in doing that. Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treat black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.
You don’t speak for all black people any more than he speaks for all white people. Neither one of you speaks for God.

Black people don't think like white people.

Funny how I see any time Blacks gain power, they try and oppress others, including whites.

They seem to "think like white people" a whole bunch.

economically destroying the areas that whites live

Well you can't really do that. The economy is made up of the people. White people that are economically productive, will simply move, and be economically productive to where they move.

If you have people that are economically productive, you can't "economically destroy" their area, because they will just all move to a new area and be economically productive there.

If black people were economically productive, instead of looting and burning stuff, there is nothing white people could do to stop them from being economically productive.

No white person is African.

Well if I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home and I use what's in your home to build my empire and then I try to prove to you that the reason I took over your home is because you are inferior to black people and whites should be thankful because whites nothing anyway.

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.

There are many, many white Africans, of course.

Guess again, champ.
Oh really?
No. I’m not here to boast or impress some shit-talker like you on the internet. In my long and varied experience, the people who talk the most tend to be all talk.

You're hiding behind that fact to throw snark bombs at people, like a little smartass.

Sure guy, whatever.

Guess again, champ.
Oh really?

And you're just another troll.

yidnar
and south africa is now a shithole since blacks took over

Well if it's a shit-hole then why are whites in South Africa fighting to stay in a shit-hole ?

Let's be clear.

How the land in S.Africa was taken ?

DlRHkA8X4AAL-aj.jpg

I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

Then they imposed laws like this

1592605729391.png

And because the above white people live like this in S.Africa

1592605578308.png

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Questions ?

"But....erm..... blacks in South Africa are too stupid to know how to farm so well.....erm...just like leave the land with us "

Yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwigFXoAAU4-6.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

And there are many more like here

1592606131925.png

1592606149579.png

1592606177938.png

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be all right.

Because growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place, restrictions will ultimately always apply to black nations.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NAMIBIA.

White people understand very well that white supremacy benefits them wherever they are located on this planet. That's why they are so enraged whenever this system that benefits them is challenged by anyone.

Whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA is NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses

Black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

yidnar
name one country just one that blacks control that isnt a shithole ..and as far as blacks taking over here.

Just a few

Luanda, Angola

85093427_189780022377332_6213407892951793664_n.jpg

Nairobi, Kenya

85032293_189780049043996_358662672960454656_n.jpg

Mauritius

83236177_189779952377339_4768835796591443968_n.jpg

Wallis Bay, Namibia

85073800_189828985705769_3985326177165246464_n.jpg

Accra, Ghana

85115032_189804685708199_5388308790938435584_n.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Lagos - Nigeria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Last edited:
Well if it's a shit-hole then why are whites in South Africa fighting to stay in a shit-hole ?

Let's be clear.

DlRHkA8X4AAL-aj.jpg

I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

View attachment 352365

View attachment 352361

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Questions ?

"But....erm..... blacks in South Africa are too stupid to know how to farm so well.....erm...just like leave the land with us "

Yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwigFXoAAU4-6.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

View attachment 352367
View attachment 352368
View attachment 352369

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be all right.

Because growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place, restrictions will ultimately always apply to black nations.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NAMIBIA.

White people understand very well that white supremacy benefits them wherever they are located on this planet. That's why they are so enraged whenever this system that benefits them is challenged by anyone.

Whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA is NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses

Black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

name one country just one that blacks control that isnt a shithole ..and as far as blacks taking over here
Just a few

Luanda, Angola

Nairobi, Kenya

Mauritius

Wallis Bay, Namibia

Accra, Ghana

Rwanda - Kigali

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

Lagos - Nigeria

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

That wasn't me, wtf?

Let's be clear.

DlRHkA8X4AAL-aj.jpg

View attachment 352365

View attachment 352361

Questions ?

Bitch plz

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwigFXoAAU4-6.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

View attachment 352367
View attachment 352368
View attachment 352369

name one country just one that blacks control that isnt a shithole ..and as far as blacks taking over here
Just a few

Luanda, Angola

Nairobi, Kenya

Mauritius

Wallis Bay, Namibia

Accra, Ghana

Rwanda - Kigali

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

Lagos - Nigeria

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

You playing fuck fuck games with the quotes or what?

I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollars.

Nice description.

Yeah, you're pretty much a racist. The fact that you make an exception for those who are just like you, and with whom you grew up, doesn't make things better. Racists are best known for their black friends, while they detest everyone else.

You are also a parochial rube, deeply suspicious of those not like you. Racists are known to detest more than one group of people. There is always more than one stereotypical not-like-me group to be found.

You are also a narrow-minded bigot, probably without any learning experience, without welcoming anything substantially new into your life since your late youth. In your case, it's the big city crowds you've singled out for particular ire. That's where the energy is, creativity, vibrant novelty - in a word, everything that frightens you to death by questioning your parochial sense of "normalcy". Unsurprisingly, you also envy every dime they own, and, as racists do, your invent criminality as an explanation, and an excuse for your envy.

BTW, at 55, it's not too late to grow out of that self-imposed cage. Rest assured, it can be opened from the inside. Maybe if you resolved to see not just pants (or whatever gives you the creeps), but humans, just as you trying to make the best of the cards they've been dealt, it might help.

Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
Dude. If you're worried that doesn't count because it's only a little bit racist, please be assured it all adds up to those receiving it. Thank you for your contribution to Racism, it can't exist unless people feed it.
Some of what seems like the most innocent racial incidents can ultimately have huge consequences. In a biography of a black man who was a 3 time loser and a drug addict facing a charge of murder was asked where did it all go wrong in your life. At first he said, "It always been wrong for me but then he said, "I think things really started to go bad when I was about 6 years old at a playground. I was by myself with no one to play with and this white kid started walking over to me. I thought he's gonna ask me play with him and the other kids. Then his Mom called him and they talked and he turned away and joined the other kids. I just stood there and then my Mom came over to me.
I ask her, "Why don't the kids want to play with me?"
She said, "Cause your black",
"What did I do wrong?".
"You didn't do nothing wrong. You was born black and that ain't ever gonna change".
Later he said, "When I started school this white kid came over and said some bad shit to me. I tried to hit him but he beat the shit out me. After that I was determined to get Whitey and I guess I spent the rest of my life doing just that."
I wonder what it that Mom didn't stop her son from playing with this black kid and they got to be friends?
I was always the only white kid in the neighborhoods where I grew up. Not everyone was mean to me but I got rat-packed and gang-stomped enough times to know that racism was not a white only thing. It wasn't just kids either, I had teachers in school that hated me and had it in for me and it took years for me to realize why.
And I learned that hispanic neighborhoods were better than black ones; still not really safe for me, but safer.
Keep in mind that racism just like hate, it is a learned behavior. You have to be taught to hate, People are not born into the world knowing how, or even having a tendency to hate. Returning hate with hate is so natural and easy to do. Far harder is returning hate with kindness and understanding. Yet that is the only way to fight racism and hatred.

every black on white assault video i have seen has been carried out by a mob of cowards attacking white person ! the only time blacks attack whites one on one is when they attack the elderly or the handicapped !

Whites use law and policy.

But this fool wants to talk shit. Tyson Fury won a fight, but would you racists like for us to name all the black hw champs of the modern era? Because I've lived 59 years and blacks have been the champ for more than 45 of those years.

If we want to talk shite, whites have been so scared of us that they wouldn't let us compete in the system for generations. So spare me your bullshit and:

'I'll f--king knock you out' white man screams at woman for parking while black

I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
When you have to say "Black people" and not just "people" you are a racist
Do you correct black people when they say "white people"?

No, right?

I didn't correct anyone here.

I don't correct anyone anywhere.

I do what I do and that is to never specify the skin color of a person because skin color is irrelevant.

I don't say Jimi Hendrix was the greatest Black guitarist of all time I simply say Jimi was the greatest guitarist of all time.

Just like i don't say Eric Clapton is the greatest white guitar player but rather I say he was the second best guitar player of all time.

What does skin color matter?

If people really want to end racism then people will not label another person by the color of his skin.
Oh... the whole "I don't see color" routine?
Good lord...
"See how awesome I am people??... I am helping fight racism by not calling black people black"... I deserve a GOLD STAR!!"

Look Fuckstick.

My mother was a light skinned biracial woman. She lived her entire life with people telling her she was too black to be white and too white to be black.

I got that very same shit from my peers in the city where I grew up.

I decided not to judge people by their skin color because I was judged by both blacks and whites.
Frankly, so what?
I been married to a black woman for over 30 years, and it doesn't really change shit.
People do judge people by their skin color, just like they judge others on all aspects of their appearance; that ain't going to change.

It's a hard-wired survival trait.

It's not a survival trait.

There is no instinct that "hard wires" people into thinking a person with a different skin color is a threat to their survival.

That is taught.

It's time we teach people that skin color doesn't matter with the same vigor that people have been taught to believe it does.
False.

Men are wired to be extremely suspicious of anyone who is not their tribe. You ever see the movie Apocalypto? What happened to the protagonist's village was a very common occurrence throughout all of human history, everywhere in the world. It still is in many places.
Seeing strangers, people who don't look, sound, or act as you and yours do, showing up in your area, is going to be a red flag, and you're going to keep an eye on those folks.
Because the men who didn't react like that, were all butchered and their women and children were taken as slaves. Survival of the fittest, guy.

You can teach people to get over that, but not if you deny it is a real thing.

A fictional movie.

And yes when we were nomadic tribes xenophobia was rampant but is not a hard wired instinct.

Humans do not have instincts in the way animals do.

And the familiar ceases to be a threat.

Every single person in this country is familiar with people of different skin tones.

There is no threat to survival from people who look different

No, right?

I do what I do and that is to never specify the skin color of a person because skin color is irrelevant.

I don't say Jimi Hendrix was the greatest Black guitarist of all time I simply say Jimi was the greatest guitarist of all time.

Just like i don't say Eric Clapton is the greatest white guitar player but rather I say he was the second best guitar player of all time.

If people really want to end racism then people will not label another person by the color of his skin.
Okay, I think you did that on purpose.....

How am I supposed to stay on topic with you throwing out inflammatory shit like that to deflect? ;)

Jimi was damn good, but Slow Hand is way better, IMO.

No, right?

Oh... the whole "I don't see color" routine?
Good lord...
"See how awesome I am people??... I am helping fight racism by not calling black people black"... I deserve a GOLD STAR!!"

Look Fuckstick.

My mother was a light skinned biracial woman. She lived her entire life with people telling her she was too black to be white and too white to be black.

I got that very same shit from my peers in the city where I grew up.

I decided not to judge people by their skin color because I was judged by both blacks and whites.
Awww... oh how cute.
You were teased and judged as a kid....awww.... poor thing.
No one else here was ever teased as a kid for something.... you really do deserve a gold star

:rolleyes:

Fuck off

And I didn't say teased.

You will never understand what it's liked to have your worth judged by the color of your skin.

I was fortunate enough to have people from 2 different races judge my worth by my skin color and it has given me what is an uncommon perspective.

But an inflexible thinker like you wouldn't get it anyways.
Hahaha.....
"I don't know what it is like to be judged by color of skin..."
Of course I do. Being judged by color of skin is no different that many other things people judge you for.
And if yuo expect me to believe you were racially profiled for being 1/4 something.... I don't

Where did I say profiled ?

I said judged. Judged by adults in my community, judged by my peers.

Too Black to be white and too white to be Black

You don't get it because you haven't experienced it.

Nice description.

Yeah, you're pretty much a racist. The fact that you make an exception for those who are just like you, and with whom you grew up, doesn't make things better. Racists are best known for their black friends, while they detest everyone else.

You are also a parochial rube, deeply suspicious of those not like you. Racists are known to detest more than one group of people. There is always more than one stereotypical not-like-me group to be found.

You are also a narrow-minded bigot, probably without any learning experience, without welcoming anything substantially new into your life since your late youth. In your case, it's the big city crowds you've singled out for particular ire. That's where the energy is, creativity, vibrant novelty - in a word, everything that frightens you to death by questioning your parochial sense of "normalcy". Unsurprisingly, you also envy every dime they own, and, as racists do, your invent criminality as an explanation, and an excuse for your envy.

BTW, at 55, it's not too late to grow out of that self-imposed cage. Rest assured, it can be opened from the inside. Maybe if you resolved to see not just pants (or whatever gives you the creeps), but humans, just as you trying to make the best of the cards they've been dealt, it might help.
Hahaha
THanks for the laugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back