My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
freyasman
You know what? I have watched my entire life and I have seen, over and over, low income blacks try to bully people.

freyasman
They get loud and obnoxious at the drop of a hat, and quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want them to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of themselves. It's fucking embarrassing.

As the past two weeks have shown we will fight racism till hell freezes over and then we will fight you on that ice.

Let's be clear it's white ppl who cry and act like victims when you stand up to them. In fact from being obnoxious to whites. It's been my observation that blk ppl are far too nice and trusting of whites.

freyasman
I have enjoyed the looks of utter shock on their faces when I hit them square in their shit-talking mouths, and even more the fear in their eyes when I slammed them to the ground and mounted them, and began dropping bombs onto their terrified faces.

White supremacists don't want toe to toe with a black man on a fair one.

What you're saying here is what you wish you could. But cant. Thats why whites love the police. Because they can call them up n know they will side with them n harm blk ppl.
LOLOLOLOL

Keep telling yourself that. Most white people aren't scared, they're disgusted with the trashy behavior and the way they will be painted as racists for confronting that behavior.

But IDGAF about name calling and I will happily call folks on it when they're acting like trash..

freyasman
You know what? I have watched my entire life and I have seen, over and over, low income blacks try to bully people.

freyasman
They get loud and obnoxious at the drop of a hat, and quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want them to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of themselves. It's fucking embarrassing.

As the past two weeks have shown we will fight racism till hell freezes over and then we will fight you on that ice.

Let's be clear it's white ppl who cry and act like victims when you stand up to them. In fact from being obnoxious to whites. It's been my observation that blk ppl are far too nice and trusting of whites.

freyasman
I have enjoyed the looks of utter shock on their faces when I hit them square in their shit-talking mouths, and even more the fear in their eyes when I slammed them to the ground and mounted them, and began dropping bombs onto their terrified faces.

What you're saying here is what you wish you could. But cant. Thats why whites love the police. Because they can call them up n know they will side with them n harm blk ppl.
And you should check my posts about police before you make assumptions...... maybe in the future you won't look so ignorant.

... show me black Walmart? A black penguines book ? Simon n schuester? A black apple company? A black Nike company ? A black KFC ? A black Starbucks ?
:lmao:

Those are companies not colors, you hopeless fool. You are so poisoned by your own racism that you can't see anything but colors in everything. It is tragically pathetic. There are many, many, many businesses in this country that employ many, many people that were founded by and are owned by people of all races, religions, genders, etc. I've worked for and with many, many sorts of people over the years. Make no mistake champ, your problem is YOU.

Last edited:
Because there is something deeply satisfying about beating the living hell out of some asshole, pissing on his unconscious form, and walking away.
Oh brother... just when you were starting to sound like a real human being...

Look, no one believes you have ever done that, and if you really are 50 years old it's far past time to stop watching Rocky films on an endless loop and grow the hell up.

freyasman

freyasman

freyasman

Holy crap, you two fucking idiots are the exact same person, the exact same failure of a human being.

iamwhatiseem
I would hate to walk around with the giant boulder you carry around of your shoulders.

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem
I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

But then you also say this.

iamwhatiseem
The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either. Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollar

But when it came down it. The above didn't matter bcoz (in your own words) you made sure when your kids went to uni they were living in places that were as white as possible.

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never been evicted by a black person
You have never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice.
You never had a black person deny me a bank loan.

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in my life has had a Caucasian face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

So, um, why is it exactly that you're afraid of black people?

Trust me you're kids saw more drugs, more sex and more debauchery in those uni dorms than they will ever see in any inner city you can take me to

iamwhatiseem
There are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks. if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.[

And

iamwhatiseem
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.

A ton of racial assumptions there but then I'm pretty sure you'll insist that you're not a white supremacist because a person like you who has never lived in the inner city is an expert on it. Right ?

Wrong.

When I think of the black inner city I think of the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the black kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the black elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own.

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

So what black inner city are you talking about ?

Fact is - Black people really don't fk with whites and ain't itching for a chance to harm whites as much as whites think.

For one black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

And you know what ? YEAH I'M GONNA SAY IT !!

When you say this

I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

This is more sexual in nature than criminal.

The idea of young black males bumping into your white daughter on a daily basis scared the hell out of you

YEAHHHHHHH.... I SAID IT !! .......I SAID IT !

And you couldn't allow that to happen.
well i hate for you ....because there will always be white people you weak little pussy ...and that means your life will get no better ! baaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa !
Actually you whites are recessive and small in number. Even your fellow white supremacists are worried about the genetic annihilation you are looking at. Matter of fact thats definitely the primary reason for your hatred and racism. You die out wihout us and you die out with us. That must really suck for you. :)
apparently it must suck to be you ! all you do is blame whites for your problems ..... i take responsibility for the actions and decisions i make in life .... i dont blame others for my mistakes .....real men take responsibility ....

freyasman

freyasman

freyasman

every black on white assault video i have seen has been carried out by a mob of cowards attacking white person ! the only time blacks attack whites one on one is when they attack the elderly or the handicapped ! 1592536083515.png

Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
Dude. If you're worried that doesn't count because it's only a little bit racist, please be assured it all adds up to those receiving it. Thank you for your contribution to Racism, it can't exist unless people feed it.
Some of what seems like the most innocent racial incidents can ultimately have huge consequences. In a biography of a black man who was a 3 time loser and a drug addict facing a charge of murder was asked where did it all go wrong in your life. At first he said, "It always been wrong for me but then he said, "I think things really started to go bad when I was about 6 years old at a playground. I was by myself with no one to play with and this white kid started walking over to me. I thought he's gonna ask me play with him and the other kids. Then his Mom called him and they talked and he turned away and joined the other kids. I just stood there and then my Mom came over to me.
I ask her, "Why don't the kids want to play with me?"
She said, "Cause your black",
"What did I do wrong?".
"You didn't do nothing wrong. You was born black and that ain't ever gonna change".
Later he said, "When I started school this white kid came over and said some bad shit to me. I tried to hit him but he beat the shit out me. After that I was determined to get Whitey and I guess I spent the rest of my life doing just that."
I wonder what it that Mom didn't stop her son from playing with this black kid and they got to be friends?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
iamwhatiseem
I would hate to walk around with the giant boulder you carry around of your shoulders.

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem
The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either. Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollar

But when it came down it. The above didn't matter bcoz (in your own words) you made sure when your kids went to uni they were living in places that were as white as possible.

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in my life has had a Caucasian face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Trust me you're kids saw more drugs, more sex and more debauchery in those uni dorms than they will ever see in any inner city you can take me to

iamwhatiseem
There are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks. if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.[

And

iamwhatiseem
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.

A ton of racial assumptions there but then I'm pretty sure you'll insist that you're not a white supremacist because a person like you who has never lived in the inner city is an expert on it. Right ?

Wrong.

When I think of the black inner city I think of the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the black kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the black elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own.

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

Fact is - Black people really don't fk with whites and ain't itching for a chance to harm whites as much as whites think.

For one black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

When you say this

The idea of young black males bumping into your white daughter on a daily basis scared the hell out of you

I did not want my children in the apartments where a lot of blacks live...wait for it... they are crime ridden. Cops are there constantly. Every damn day on the news if there is a murder, a shooting.... guess where it is well over 90% of the time - in one of those complexes!! Over and over and over.
Also my kids didn't live in quads or unidorms. Oh hell no. I wasn't paying an absurd $7000 - $8000 a year for them to live in a tiny bedroom with a shared living area in party central. Nope. Not that either.
They got a real apartment. Cheaper since it was year round and soooo much safer and away from bad influences.
Now they are 25 and 30 years old.
Where my daughter lives there are several black people living there. It is a nice area, houses are well kept... I have no fear for her living around those black people because they are like everyone else there. They have jobs, they have families, they are perfectly well adjusted people.
I did what I did to keep my kids as safe as possible. Any parent not doing the same is not a good parent.
So in your mind, there is no such thing as an affluent black neighborhood or community? No black areas that are more affluent than some white areas?

And you have a very condescending attitude when it comes to black people and our lives and how we live them as if our life goal should be to measure up to some standard that you all have set for us.
You know what? I have watched my entire life and I have seen, over and over, low income blacks try to bully people. They get loud and obnoxious at the drop of a hat, and quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want them to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of themselves. It's fucking embarrassing.
When they get confronted for this behavior, they double down, raise the volume and get aggressive, including assaulting people. Oh yeah, and they accuse everyone confronting them for their shitty behavior of being racist, because it simply isn't possible to object to their behavior, it's gotta be about the color of their skin. (eyeroll)
Because there is something deeply satisfying about beating the living hell out of some asshole, pissing on his unconscious form, and walking away.

Fucked and and found out.
I've worked with guys with your background, including disabled veterans, almost all of them white, yet not a single one of them are anywhere near as schizo as you describe although one of them who I actually let one come and work for me, I suspected of suffering from a brain injury. He washed out in the few months due to a serious lack of integrity in addition to apparently having issues with having a female boss. The fact that I'm black as well probably didn't do anything to ease his anxieties and seemed to only fuel his indignation.

I only know of two professions that allow individuals to assault others - LEOs and bail recovery agents. So what do MOAB instructors teach?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
...Seriously guy, you must have been brought up really soft....
You really, really want to believe that saying this stupid shit will somehow make your metal problems seem normal. You fail again.
Like I said, soft.

You don't seem to realize this, but this is normal behavior for men ...
Like I said, you’re full of shit. Pretending you’re tough doesn’t normalize your psychotic declarations about wanting to kill all police in the country, or fantasizing about shooting people in the head. The fact that you have to try so hard leads me to believe that you have never so much as said a cross word to any man (or woman, or child) in your life.
LOL, I've shot more people than you've fucked, guy.
Oh shit. The internet gladiator thats afraid to come and see me claims he shot only 1 person. He probably shot himself in the ass.
Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon, but if you ever get over to Houston, let me know and I'll show you around. Be advised you won't be able to act like this in person though, that nonsense isn't tolerated.
"Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon,"

No one was ever expecting you to come to Oakland. You know better. So the next time you want to talk some shit that you are afraid to back up just remember this moment.
Remember what? A shit talker?

Guy, about twice a week some black guy goes off on me and tries to get all big and bad with me at work, and they get their asses thrown right out the door. They call me cracker and shit the whole time, but so what? They still get the boot, in spite of all their talking. One of the other guys there is a young black guy who is from a small town, and every time this shit happens, he ends up shaking his head at their antics, and asking rhetorically; "Why is it always my people?" He finds this sort of shit embarrassing, and I don't blame him.

I'm not taking a trip to see some racist troll but if you want to come here, that's fine. If you act right, I'll even feed you, that's how we do it here. If you behave like this though, you're going to wish you hadn't.
A is no racist. That sorry diversion is dead. Talking about white racism is not racist, it's truth. You tell the same old white racist story complete with the compliant black who agrees with you. If that's happening to you twice a week, you are the problem.
No, he's very racist and so are you.
Wrong. There is nothing racist about speaking the truth about white racism. You lose the argument when you try gaslighting.
What argument?
You and he are both racists and that's it.

That's not up for debate, it's a fact.
Wait what?!? You have declared IM2 and Asclepias as racist? After that racist OP you penned in which you claimed that there are two groups of black people - those from/in the inner city and those not. And then you proceeded to disparage those from the inner city as being "bad" blacks, yet you think you're not a racist?

I'd pit their intelligence against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. In fact I think we should invite you to the Bull Ring this weekend along with a few others. You, Porter Rockwell and Templar Kormac to debate IM2, Asclepias and me on the state of racial relations in the United States, including the history that brought us here.

I can't speak for them or schedule their time for them but I'm game. I should be available tomorrow unless we get any emergency calls.
Now that bull ring I will enter. I'll take time off from doing my project for it. Let me know if these guys have the guts. Time to be bout it boys. I told you not to fuck with a sister.

You really, really want to believe that saying this stupid shit will somehow make your metal problems seem normal. You fail again.
Like I said, soft.

Like I said, you’re full of shit. Pretending you’re tough doesn’t normalize your psychotic declarations about wanting to kill all police in the country, or fantasizing about shooting people in the head. The fact that you have to try so hard leads me to believe that you have never so much as said a cross word to any man (or woman, or child) in your life.
Oh shit. The internet gladiator thats afraid to come and see me claims he shot only 1 person. He probably shot himself in the ass.
Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon, but if you ever get over to Houston, let me know and I'll show you around. Be advised you won't be able to act like this in person though, that nonsense isn't tolerated.

No one was ever expecting you to come to Oakland. You know better. So the next time you want to talk some shit that you are afraid to back up just remember this moment.

Guy, about twice a week some black guy goes off on me and tries to get all big and bad with me at work, and they get their asses thrown right out the door. They call me cracker and shit the whole time, but so what? They still get the boot, in spite of all their talking. One of the other guys there is a young black guy who is from a small town, and every time this shit happens, he ends up shaking his head at their antics, and asking rhetorically; "Why is it always my people?" He finds this sort of shit embarrassing, and I don't blame him.

I'm not taking a trip to see some racist troll but if you want to come here, that's fine. If you act right, I'll even feed you, that's how we do it here. If you behave like this though, you're going to wish you hadn't.
A is no racist. That sorry diversion is dead. Talking about white racism is not racist, it's truth. You tell the same old white racist story complete with the compliant black who agrees with you. If that's happening to you twice a week, you are the problem.
Wrong. There is nothing racist about speaking the truth about white racism. You lose the argument when you try gaslighting.
What argument?

Wait what?!? You have declared IM2 and Asclepias as racist? After that racist OP you penned in which you claimed that there are two groups of black people - those from/in the inner city and those not. And then you proceeded to disparage those from the inner city as being "bad" blacks, yet you think you're not a racist?

I'd pit their intelligence against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. In fact I think we should invite you to the Bull Ring this weekend along with a few others. You, Porter Rockwell and Templar Kormac to debate IM2, Asclepias and me on the state of racial relations in the United States, including the history that brought us here.

I can't speak for them or schedule their time for them but I'm game. I should be available tomorrow unless we get any emergency calls.
I'm not the original poster for this thread.

Maybe you should unfuck yourself before throwing down any challenges lady.
Maybe you should man up and enter the ring.

Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
Dude. If you're worried that doesn't count because it's only a little bit racist, please be assured it all adds up to those receiving it. Thank you for your contribution to Racism, it can't exist unless people feed it.
Some of what seems like the most innocent racial incidents can ultimately have huge consequences. In a biography of a black man who was a 3 time loser and a drug addict facing a charge of murder was asked where did it all go wrong in your life. At first he said, "It always been wrong for me but then he said, "I think things really started to go bad when I was about 6 years old at a playground. I was by myself with no one to play with and this white kid started walking over to me. I thought he's gonna ask me play with him and the other kids. Then his Mom called him and they talked and he turned away and joined the other kids. I just stood there and then my Mom came over to me.
"What did I do wrong?".
"You didn't do nothing wrong. You was born black and that ain't ever gonna change".
Later he said, "When I started school this white kid came over and said some bad shit to me. I tried to hit him but he beat the shit out me. After that I was determined to get Whitey and I guess I spent the rest of my life doing just that."
I wonder what it that Mom didn't stop her son from playing with this black kid and they got to be friends?

The black boy's mom could have handled that differently too. But she decided it was racism even if it could have been anything else.

iamwhatiseem

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem

Tell me when I'm lying ?

iamwhatiseem

And

iamwhatiseem

Wrong.

When you say this

I did not want my children in the apartments where a lot of blacks live...wait for it... they are crime ridden. Cops are there constantly. Every damn day on the news if there is a murder, a shooting.... guess where it is well over 90% of the time - in one of those complexes!! Over and over and over.
Also my kids didn't live in quads or unidorms. Oh hell no. I wasn't paying an absurd $7000 - $8000 a year for them to live in a tiny bedroom with a shared living area in party central. Nope. Not that either.
They got a real apartment. Cheaper since it was year round and soooo much safer and away from bad influences.
Now they are 25 and 30 years old.
Where my daughter lives there are several black people living there. It is a nice area, houses are well kept... I have no fear for her living around those black people because they are like everyone else there. They have jobs, they have families, they are perfectly well adjusted people.
I did what I did to keep my kids as safe as possible. Any parent not doing the same is not a good parent.
So in your mind, there is no such thing as an affluent black neighborhood or community? No black areas that are more affluent than some white areas?

And you have a very condescending attitude when it comes to black people and our lives and how we live them as if our life goal should be to measure up to some standard that you all have set for us.
You know what? I have watched my entire life and I have seen, over and over, low income blacks try to bully people. They get loud and obnoxious at the drop of a hat, and quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want them to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of themselves. It's fucking embarrassing.
When they get confronted for this behavior, they double down, raise the volume and get aggressive, including assaulting people. Oh yeah, and they accuse everyone confronting them for their shitty behavior of being racist, because it simply isn't possible to object to their behavior, it's gotta be about the color of their skin. (eyeroll)

Fucked and and found out.
You haven't watched shit white boy. You tell the same story the rest of the racists do. "I was undefeated whipping black folks." Son, when I was younger, I used to body slam shit talking white racists on the concrete. And your 50 year old 90 percent disabled ass wouldn't stand a chance. So shut up with the rambo talk. Quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want people like you to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of yourself. It's fucking embarrassing..

"What did I do wrong?".

The black boy's mom could have handled that differently too. But she decided it was racism even if it could have been anything else.
She handled it correctly because it was racism. The kids mom called him over then he went to play with the whites kids. The white mother made the decision but you ignore that in standard white racist fashion. I've been that kid so just drop the denial.

Last edited:
Like I said, soft.

What argument?

It would appear that I owe you an apology freyasman. I had you mixed up with the OP and will have to go back to the point in which you entered the conversation to amend my comments.

Invite: Scratch freyasman, add Iamwhatiseem
Invite them both.

So in this thread, we can see that blacks are represented very poorly.
The only two (I believe?) are race pimps whose automatic response to anyone white will include raaacist.
Surely to God there are some intelligent black people on this forum?
NewsVine_Mariyam is intelligent, and I can't even say my friend's name on here..for reasons. I know she's black.
Thats the first smart thing I have ever seen you post.
Notice I didn't say you were intelligent, because you are not. Sorry. Not Sorry!
Bite me, you racist fuckface!
I dont need you to tell me I'm intelligent. Thats not something I have any doubts about. I'm blessed with a superior mind.

I dont want to bite you. I might catch hair lice.
Perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Bitch don't even English, claiming he's smart or something. Pshht, you better try again, dumbass!

Unkotare
What I know is that every black person I know over the age of 16 has a job.

Paul Essien
Who control [sic] the jobs ?

Unkotare
Business owners, mainly.

Paul Essien
And what race are the business owners?

Unkotare
Every race imaginable.

Ok. So show me black Walmart? A black penguines book ? Simon n schuester? A black apple company? A black Nike company ? A black KFC ? A black Starbucks ?

Show me black owned and run companies that compare to them

Because if what your saying is true that business are owned by "every race imaginable" Then this should be no problem
Denial is a weapon a prick like Unkotare will use to derail a conversation. He's the Oprah is rich so the other 46,999,999 other blacks are rich too type.

"What did I do wrong?".

She handled it correctly because it was racism. The kids mom called him over then he went to play with the whites kids. The white mother made the decision but you ignore that in standard white racist fashion.
That right there confirms you're an absolute racist moron loon.

Like I said, soft.

What argument?

Now that bull ring I will enter. I'll take time off from doing my project for it. Let me know if these guys have the guts. Time to be bout it boys. I told you not to fuck with a sister.
Yeah, that will be you getting slaughtered, racist idiot.
Newsvine is not you. Furthermore, I think she's more intelligent than you.
I have a friend on here whose smarter than both of you and funny, and I know she's black but cannot and will not say her name. And me? You are nowhere near my level IM2, never was to be, and never will be. Deal with it.
Newsvine? I have nothing bad to say about her. Her posts are generally solid.

IM2 is looking pretty shaky though. Probably like the racist asshat that he is.
Maybe he could be smart, if he wasn't such a racist dipshit! Maybe..

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back