My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

He lost because of the bizarros of the far right and the libertarian wing scared the crap out of the center.
Sooner or later you'll figure out that the libertarians, or the like minded there of, are the majority of the center. Until you do however... *shrugs*

He lost because of the bizarros of the far right and the libertarian wing scared the crap out of the center.
Sooner or later you'll figure out that the libertarians, or the like minded there of, are the majority of the center. Until you do however... *shrugs*

I'm not so sure. We may yet find out that the core of our nation is comprised of sheep like Starkey (or maybe he fancies himself a sheepherder, who knows....).

...or maybe the Republicans are over thinking this and the left wants us to believe there is some fundamental flaw in the party. Could be as simple as many didn't see that big a difference between the two and sided with the devil they knew.

...or maybe the Republicans are over thinking this and the left wants us to believe there is some fundamental flaw in the party. Could be as simple as many didn't see that big a difference between the two and sided with the devil they knew.
Yup....it was a classic "devil they know" situation.

The Economist said the same thing when they held their noses and endorsed Obama.

Our American endorsement: Which one? | The Economist

Or it could be people are just stupid.

There are maybe 3 million of you progressive lites.....
Enough of us to decide an election. And... Just because one voted dem or repub does not mean they are a dem or repub. I can think of several posters here on this forum that aren't republicans but voted for one.

Enough of us to decide an election. And... Just because one voted dem or repub does not mean they are a dem or repub. I can think of several posters here on this forum that aren't republicans but voted for one.

You think you throwing a fit made a difference? You think to much of yourself. All you are uis a selfish tool who is glad the country is failing. Nothing more then a scumbag.

You think you throwing a fit made a difference? You think to much of yourself. All you are uis a selfish tool who is glad the country is failing.
Your strawman... Not mine.

Nothing more then a scumbag.
Opinions vary.

You think you throwing a fit made a difference? You think to much of yourself. All you are uis a selfish tool who is glad the country is failing.

Opinions vary.

You can bank that truth. You celebrate republicans failing like Obama was a better choice.....You are a idiot.

Opinions vary.

You can bank that truth. You celebrate republicans failing like Obama was a better choice.....You are a idiot.
Would you be so kind as to quote where I've done that?

I know if you think if you say it often enough, it'll become the truth... But that's just not the case when someone asks you to prove it. The only way you know me is on these boards... So please... Quote where I celebrate republicans failing like Obama.

Because frankly... As I've always said... I think the US was fucked with either Obama or Willard.

Edit: I do however hope that the republican party actually changes it's platform to something reasonable. Something I can't hope to expect from democrats. But if you are any judge of that... Not going to happen.

Last edited:

Opinions vary.

I know if you think if you say it often enough, it'll become the truth... But that's just not the case when someone asks you to prove it. The only way you know me is on these boards... So please... Quote where I celebrate republicans failing like Obama.

Because frankly... As I've always said... I think the US was fucked with either Obama or Willard.
Quote my ass...... Unlike you I can comprehend what I read you pathetic progressive.

Quote my ass...... Unlike you I can comprehend what I read you pathetic progressive.
Eh... Would you please quote what you comprehended where I said that then... ROFL

Remember... ***I*** can't make you look stupid. Only you can do that.

Eh... Would you please quote what you comprehended where I said that then... ROFL

More of what is is? Fuck off! You didnt personal say it like worded it so I am wrong???? what a dishonest argument.

More of what is is? Fuck off! You didnt personal say it like worded it so I am wrong???? what a dishonest argument.
Good news... I understood what you are trying to say but you really should calm down so it makes a bit more sense.

You are not wrong because I didn't say those exact words. You are wrong because I have never implied or otherwise said anything that resembles what you are saying that I said.

I'll help you out to find that quote of mine that suggests what you said I said:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=5960860

Happy hunting.

We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400
Fox is right. So lets put this up again.

Bizarros like you are the extremists, the small minority, you are not the mainstream. Being concerned about proper fiscal management of the economy is one thing, you guys wild-eyed nonsense is something else. You cost us the election, and you will never be allowed to do it again.

Bizarros like you are the extremists, the small minority, you are not the mainstream. Being concerned about proper fiscal management of the economy is one thing, you guys wild-eyed nonsense is something else. You cost us the election, and you will never be allowed to do it again.

*shrugs* If that helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back