My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

You are the one upset abuot "far right" and "far left".

I'm not even sure those things have meaning. Romney care was a free market solution and ObamaCare was soicalism. But they were the same fucking thing, and Romney couldn't come out and say so. That's why he lost, he was insincere.

And only you thought that was a virtue.

Actually, JoeBdoosh, you have no clue.

We the People want no far left or far right in America. The dems can't keep your drivel out but watch as we drive the far right weirdos out just as we drove you out..

:lol:

Actually, in the upcoming GOP Civil War, you are going to lose and lose badly. You don't get to call the shots when your guy fucked it up so bad for everyone else.
They listened to me about choosing the best candidate we had and thank heavens we did not support any that you were supposedly supporting, Fakey JoeBdoosh.

Now we can reach out to minorities and women, put away the soc con nonsense, and not pick on gays anymore.

We will get back the middle, drive back the far left like you, and America will be far better off.

Buh, JoeBdoosh, bye.

Isolationism is not the path for the modern GOP.

Apparently, a Democratic President is the path for the modern GOP. After all, the RNC had ample time to nominate a number of people that would not have offended the sensibilities of the electorate, but they chose to forward the opposition's cause, instead.

Apparently, a Democratic President is the path for the modern GOP. After all, the RNC had ample time to nominate a number of people that would not have offended the sensibilities of the electorate, but they chose to forward the opposition's cause, instead.

So true.

I agree.

It's a damn good thing that no politician that was running for president was advocating isolationism.
Yes, and therefore it says something about our country now doesn't it ? It says that we will go along with anything now (the hippies are in charge), because it is that we are suggested now that we should fear that word in which you speak more than we do our own souls being lost anymore, and this by way of such a word that is twisted now into, and that my friend is ashame in which this nation has been fooled into believing these days. We will never be isolationist in the purest sense of the word of course, but how convienantly this word is used now against us by such as yourself in this way. We should always rebuke or move away from trade or dealings if we are tricked into dealing with our known enemies or those who will become our enemies afterwards, and we should never agree to working with them just for the love of silver and gold or materialism that would be gained out of such deals, because in the same process we are losing our own country and souls in such deals.

Anti-interventionism and neo-isolationism will not work, podjos, because we exist in a global economy.

Piss and moan all you want, nothing changes that.

Paul is a sensible GOP on these issues.

Kids, he is not a libertarian, sorry 'bout that.

Whatever, House. Paul is not ever going to our nominee, neither is Johnson, or any of the others.

Look at a solid moderate like Christie or a more-conservative type like Rubio.

It will certainly none of the dunderhead far righties like Santorum, or Perry, or etc.

It will certainly none of the dunderhead far righties like Santorum, or Perry, or etc.

If they do, I'll just write in Chris Rock since George Carlin is dead. A Carlin administration would have led to some strange and wonderful times. That dude was something else.

"Let's level the Kremlin with drone strikes. Why not?! I don't have a dog in this race. I'm here for the entertainment."

Forum List

Back