My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

Nah, you are the loony. We are cleaning the garbage of the far right out of the party, finally.

When you guys would not elect a Reagan as being too liberal for you all, time for you to go.

We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

Republican's have to change there social idea's and do better at stopping the poll workers from all the cheating. Lets look at it... they're all set up by Union workers. Case Closed.

So lets review;

press is against the GOP
pollsters is against the GOP
moderators is against the GOP
The BLS is against the GOP
now....
the poll workers is against the GOP.

Do you have any idea how silly your arguments have become?

We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

Republican's have to change there social idea's and do better at stopping the poll workers from all the cheating. Lets look at it... they're all set up by Union workers. Case Closed.

So lets review;

press is against the GOP
now....

You only say that because you are against the GOP.

I'm sorry... I had to. *chuckles*

So lets review;

press is against the GOP
now....

You only say that because you are against the GOP.

I'm sorry... I had to. *chuckles*

nice.:tongue:

Nah, you are the loony. We are cleaning the garbage of the far right out of the party, finally.

When you guys would not elect a Reagan as being too liberal for you all, time for you to go.

Jake, please state your definition of 'far right'. What is their platform?

I will answer you with, We can no longer accept platforms of soc con values that demean women's rights, exalt Christian recognition publicly over other faiths, promote Randian libertarianism, ignore legitimate minority needs, empower neo-con imperialism, and justify hateful rhetoric in defense of GOP goals.

I will answer you with, We can no longer accept platforms of soc con values that demean women's rights, exalt Christian recognition publicly over other faiths, promote Randian libertarianism, ignore legitimate minority needs, empower neo-con imperialism, and justify hateful rhetoric in defense of GOP goals.

Those are too vague, based on your list, you're describing the democrat party. You're a social liberal.

What 'far right' values demean women's rights? Please be specific.

What 'far right' group calls for public recognition over other faiths? How are they calling for it? Give some examples of what you're speaking of here.

What does 'Randain libertarianism' mean to you? Give some specific examples of where you see this being promoted by the republican party.

What are 'legitimate minority needs'? Please be specific.

Give specific examples of anyone in the republican party empowering 'neo-com imperialism'? Where is that happening? How are they using government/legistation to do it?

Again, please give some examples 'hateful rhetoric' in defense of GOP goals? What are GOP goals? Name some of them?

What republican values are in line with your own?

They are perfectly clear and understandable.

Your vagueness, Newby, condemns you willingness to honestly and openly dialogue.

But. . . what do you think the GOP should stand for? Answer the question, and we can discuss.

Your vagueness, Newby, condemns you willingness to honestly and openly dialogue.

But. . . what do you think the GOP should stand for? Answer the question, and we can discuss.

No, they weren't, and the fact that you refuse to get into any serious discussion regarding it is quite telling. I asked my questions first, I will answer yours whenever you answer mine. Tell me where I was vague? You made the comments, and now you're saying you can't present anything to substantiate any of your claims? You can't even say what values you have in common with the republican party? Seriously?

Let's keep this simple.

Here the first question, you made the comment so answer the question please.

What 'far right' values demean women's rights?

Let's keep this simple.

Here the first question, you made the comment so answer the question please.

What 'far right' values demean women's rights?

Treating women as something more then walking Vaginas?

Resistance to Ledbetter and the insistence that abortion be illegal, period. Check the party platform be your answer.

Make sure your answer is not a question but a response.

Resistance to Ledbetter and the insistence that abortion be illegal, period. Check the party platform be your answer.

Make sure your answer is not a question but a response.

Okay, so you're pro-abortion, i.e. social liberal. It's not the 'far right' in the party that is against abortion. So you want the GOP to be pro-choice, same as the democrats?

No, I am a mainstream GOP Republican who believes in equal pay for equal work, and believes in abortion for incest, rape, and life of the mother. I do not want the GOP to be pro-death like you.

No, I am a mainstream GOP Republican who believes in equal pay for equal work, and believes in abortion for incest, rape, and life of the mother. I do not want the GOP to be pro-death like you.

Okay, we finally have a position on abortion, and I actually agree with you, for those three things, it should be an option.

What were the republican's issue with the Ledbetter bill? Do you really believe they want less pay for women? That was their position? Didn't women win 'equal pay' in 1964?

As a Former GOP member, I'd just like to say that you lost me and at least half a dozen other posters on these boards because you went too far right. Anecdotal - not scientific - evidence, yes.

But many of us have noticed a disconnect between what you are and what you say you are.

You say you are a party of smaller government and less government intrusion.
But you try to tell women when to give birth and when not to give birth.
And you try to tell people who they are allowed to marry and who they are not allowed to marry.

You say you are the party of "opportunity for all"
but you filibuster equal pay for women initiative and tell Latinos to go "home."

The list goes on, but in sum I'd just suggest that you match your actions to your words.

just mho.

As a Former GOP member, I'd just like to say that you lost me and at least half a dozen other posters on these boards because you went too far right. Anecdotal - not scientific - evidence, yes.

But many of us have noticed a disconnect between what you are and what you say you are.

And you try to tell people who they are allowed to marry and who they are not allowed to marry.

but you filibuster equal pay for women initiative and tell Latinos to go "home."

The list goes on, but in sum I'd just suggest that you match your actions to your words.

just mho.
In other words you believe a baby has no right to life.....How small you are.

Then why did so many of them oppose it?

What about the government promotion of Christianity in prayer in school, etc? Where do you stand?

Okay, we finally have a position on abortion, and I actually agree with you, for those three things, it should be an option.

What were the republican's issue with the Ledbetter bill? Do you really believe they want less pay for women? That was their position? Didn't women win 'equal pay' in 1964?

I believe in protection of the mother in cases of rape, incest, and her health.

No fetus has a right to jeopardize its mother.

just mho.
In other words you believe a baby has no right to life.....How small you are.

Then why did so many of them oppose it?

What about the government promotion of Christianity in prayer in school, etc? Where do you stand?

You don't know why they opposed it? How can you name that as something you don't agree with them on when you don't even know the reasoning behind not voting for it? Not one republican voted for it, so how was that a 'far right' stance?

Forum List

Back