My Girlfriend would like to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
My Girlfriend would like to register an account, but we share this one computer, can she sign up ?

You might both be able to participate at the same time on the same computer if you have two different browsers open at the same time, with each person logged in on a different browser, eg, Firefox and Opera.

No offense, if someone does not have at least 3 or 4 devices to get internet access, one should stay in school, get that high school diploma. Get a job maybe. Because really without knowledge and experience the opinion does not matter anyway. And the absolute last thing you want is a significant other reading your browsing history. :p

Because really without knowledge and experience the opinion does not matter anyway. And the absolute last thing you want is a significant other reading your browsing history.
Is that the opinion of someone without knowledge of private browsing?

Yesterday this guy starts a thread saying he's a regular patron at a Nevada brothel,

today he can't spend a couple hundred bucks to buy his girlfriend a computer.

You shouldn't tell us because everyone will rip her a new one.
but what if she were to end up posting in a respectable manner without insulting other posters?
Why would we rip her a new one just for her opinion, regardless of how it corresponds with those we have.

this may be off topic, but how come the vice presidents get to sit down when they debate ?

Yesterday this guy starts a thread saying he's a regular patron at a Nevada brothel,

today he can't spend a couple hundred bucks to buy his girlfriend a computer.
see, besides i thought you owned the nevada brothel, that the new york thing was just a distraction.
also, i always thought you were a mountain climber.

Send a personal note to the Mods and tell them your situation before your girlfriend signs up...otherwise, they will see two different posters under the same IP address and ban you both as socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back