My God he almost fell down the stairs in Japan

It's fake. Here's he real image.

trump-golfing.jpg

Cheap tricks and cheating is very literally all they've got.

It's Trump Derangement Syndrome, you cowardly meme stealer.

I truly do think that to have an original thought that they didn't steal would knock them dead.

Isn't their fear of Trump delicious, and have you noticed how they get their vicious little snouts twisted up with it when Potato Joe gets caught proving us right? Look how long they have made this thread, which is about Joe fucking up.

Emmitt Smith and Jerome Bettis both have asthma. Seems they were pretty good at the NFL even.

Fair enough observation I guess.

But let's see Biden's actual medical records and grill the doctor's he paid off. Let's see what shenanigans may have taken place.

BTW, neither Bettis nor Smith were draft dodgers and both reached their ages of accountability long after conscription ended in America. Not the case with Sleepy Joe, who had plenty of reasons why he didn't want to die in a rice paddy in Southeast Asia. He wasn't nearly the badass he brags he was in his confrontation with Corn Hole.

And you losers wonder why the man delights in taking a jab at your cult's missing intelligence.

Biden video was edited.

losers?

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes.
Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.

Biden video was edited.

losers?

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes.
Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.

The lies the cult tells itself are simply Vaudevillian.

Great post. Thanks.

Biden's was edited. He did not fall. This is real.

trumpdaughter3-jpg.784442

You losers are hilarious with your "Oh, LOOK! A man displaying physical affection for his daughter is FILTHY!!!!!"

The woman hating leftist vermin are fun!

Keep trying.

No wonder y'all worship the slaughter of unborn children. Roughly half of them are female.

You losers are hilarious with your "Oh, LOOK! A man displaying physical affection for his daughter is FILTHY!!!!!"

The woman hating leftist vermin are fun!

Keep trying.

No wonder y'all worship the slaughter of unborn children. Roughly half of them are female.

Biden did not fall down. It was edited

VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR
In footage from an Entertainment Tonight Christmas special, Trump asks a 10-year-old if she is going up on an elevator. He then turns to the camera and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” Trump was 46 at the time.

Biden did not fall down. It was edited

VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR
In footage from an Entertainment Tonight Christmas special, Trump asks a 10-year-old if she is going up on an elevator. He then turns to the camera and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” Trump was 46 at the time.

Keep saying that lie to yourself until it's true.

We don't expect anything better.

Baby steps.

Keep saying that lie to yourself until it's true.

We don't expect anything better.

Baby steps.

Biden video is edited. Did not happen

:itsok: “I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. When you’re a star, they let you do it,” he told Bush. “You can do anything,” he added. “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Biden video is edited. Did not happen

:itsok: “I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. When you’re a star, they let you do it,” he told Bush. “You can do anything,” he added. “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Okay.

If you say so.

:blahblah:

You are dismissed, as you cannot contribute in good faith.

Forum List

Back