My Last Line of Defense

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
In a street combat situation, if gel-mace fails, my baton fails, even if my EDC fails, my last line of defense is a push knife.

Since they are not readily acquired locally, I perused the web and found an absence of sites that offered an affordable selection, except for one.

Harry's Army Surplus out of Dearborn, MI.. Great service and prices along with other stuff.

Just sharing.

In a street combat situation, if gel-mace fails, my baton fails, even if my EDC fails, my last line of defense is a push knife.

Since they are not readily acquired locally, I perused the web and found an absence of sites that offered an affordable selection, except for one.

Harry's Army Surplus out of Dearborn, MI.. Great service and prices along with other stuff.

Just sharing.
Never take a knife to a gunfight. I am 68. If I am attacked or otherwise physically threatened by somebody wanting to do me harm, there will definitely be a gun fight.

Never take a knife to a gunfight. I am 68. If I am attacked or otherwise physically threatened by somebody wanting to do me harm, there will definitely be a gun fight.

You're 68. Shit happens even in gun fights.

You're 68. Shit happens even in gun fights.
Yep, if I get mine out, it will. I am really good up to 50 meters, and physical attack situation are generally inside of 4 meters.

One on one.
But 'Dindu Nuffin's' attack in groups.
I carry standard size PPQ, locked and cocked, 15 in the magazine, 1 in the pipe. 2 extra magazines of 15 ea in my Slovakian made shoulder holster, by Craft Holsters.

Exactly correct!

I'll take this over a knife any time:

9079128973_95bdd22dbc_o.jpg

Last edited:
As far as non-lethal goes quality expandable steel baton is a nice thing to have handy. I have a couple West German surplus ones I bought years ago. They bring the pain.....Poor substitute for a gun though.

Gettin' too old to fuck around with that shit now, threaten/advance upon me and you're getting ventilated.

Re-read my post. I never advocated a knife over a gun.
Some of you fucksticks have no reading comprehension!

Fuck you, you cum-guzzling retard..

Yes, knives are fine. But there comes a time when you simply decide that a knife's not the way to go. We're older, and we've reached that point.

You're still young, quite obviously.

Or maybe you're just immature...

Fuck you, you cum-guzzling retard..

Yes, knives are fine. But there comes a time when you simply decide that a knife's not the way to go. We're older, and we've reached that point.

You're still young, quite obviously.

Or maybe you're just immature...

I'm 69.
And my pinky has more life experience than you'll ever have.

I'm 69.
And my pinky has more life experience than you'll ever have.

What the fuck kind of geriatric dipshit talks about getting into a "street combat" situation?

You'd get into a fight and your shit would start dripping from your Depends®...

Forum List

Back