My Mistake

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
My head hasn't been screwed on right because of this election. Yesterday I posted on this site and I only accused the democrats of possibly cheating to elect Biden. I completely forgot to mention that the media may have cheated as well. I apologize for my mistake.

My head hasn't been screwed on right because of this election. Yesterday I posted on this site and I only accused the democrats of possibly cheating to elect Biden. I completely forgot to mention that the media may have cheated as well. I apologize for my mistake.
You accused the Democrats and now the media of possibly cheating?! Wow, what an exciting accusation. Thanks for sharing I guess!

Good, now you have earned yer reward..

s-l640.jpg

United, undermining Democracy, Trumpoholics, and Russian Propagandists.

lol. Even Fox News Channel refused to tow the fake right wing line.

Forum List

Back