My neighborhood is not diverse enough!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I live in an suburban area not too far from a big city in America! While there a several nice black people who are nice and educated I think my neighborhood is not diverse enough!

I want at least one liberal Muslim family and some hot lesbians!

I live in an suburban area not too far from a big city in America! While there a several nice black people who are nice and educated I think my neighborhood is not diverse enough!

I have just the neighborhood fer ya! There's umm... hermaphrodites and LGBTQ peeples!

then move for fucks sake,,,dont fuck it up for the rest of your neighbors,,,,

My neighborhood is a little too diverse ...

20-great-movies-and-tv-shows-with-aliens-2.jpg

I really never see my neighbors. My area is exurban with acreage lots. I prefer the long distance wave from my lawn tractor.

Pffftt! "Hot lesbians" Dude, the real world is not Brazzers, sorry!

More likely get a couple busybody angry progressive Bull dykes that would turn in their every complaint to the association.

More likely get a couple busybody angry progressive Bull dykes that would turn in their every complaint to the association.

At least the lesbians I'm thinking of don't do that.

Dykes own gay bars. :dunno:

There's no "Association" it's just the neighborhood.

I'm all kinds of "in" with them, even though I am who I am.

And they're all pretty good to me. I have no complaints.

I don't set out out to denigrate actual homos, just leftist faggots like Crepitus

I live in Tampa-ish.

Last edited:

I would say move to NYC but its full of left leaning white kids from your neighborhood who are scared of black people.
they can tell you where their favorite MCdonalds starbucks and CVS is

today that would be on every corner

although we still do have the hottest lipstick lesbians GO FOR IT

I would say move to NYC but its full of left leaning white kids from your neighborhood who are scared of black people.
they can tell you where their favorite MCdonalds starbucks and CVS is

today that would be on every corner

although we still do have the hottest lipstick lesbians GO FOR IT

A older Jewish lady I speak with from Boston, she said one time Pawling needs more Black people, you believe that?

She just moved here, what's here business there?

The thing is she is a Jewish supremacist, and says that Jews have more wisdom than everybody else.

Go back to your cuckold forum, freak.

Forum List

Back