My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Fruitcake, Georgia didn't mail out unrequested ballots.

And how is closing the polls at 5pm instead of 7pm on election day going to prevent fraud?

Oh look, it's Farouk the fraud!

{

Favorito suspects similar surges in Biden ballots may have taken place during the counting of mail-in ballots on other nights, including Election Night. On Nov. 3, Fulton County elections officials informed observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center before midnight, only to continue counting throughout the night while no one was watching.

“Fulton County elections officials falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m.,” Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer complained in a recent Tweet. “Officials unlawfully resumed the counting of ballots after our observers left the center.”

Favorito fears that what he observed on Nov. 5 was not an isolated incident. “There could have been multiple 20,000-batch irregularities,” he said, “but they never got reported because they cleared out the observers.”

He does not rule out “ballot harvesting” as the culprit behind the sudden surges of mail-in votes for Biden.

He said the hundreds of drop boxes Raffensperger agreed to distribute at shopping centers and other cities throughout the state may have encouraged third parties to collect ballots in the name of other voters and stuff them into the boxes, which is illegal.

“That’s just begging for fraud,” Favorito said.

}

Shut up stupid. You arent fooling anyone. You like the new law because you are mad the black people came out and voted the orange slob and his buttlickers out of office. Any other reason you give is a lie.

No Georgia has strict voter registration requirements and they don't mail out unrequested ballots.

Who said they did?

Farouk the fraud never quite tells the truth.

{

These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters

• Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
}

Nevada, a swing state, is ending the clearly fraudulent practice. Utah and Colorado are also looking at to disenfranchise deceased Americans by ending unsolicited ballots.

And how is closing the polls at 5pm instead of 7pm on election day going to prevent fraud?

{

Favorito suspects similar surges in Biden ballots may have taken place during the counting of mail-in ballots on other nights, including Election Night. On Nov. 3, Fulton County elections officials informed observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center before midnight, only to continue counting throughout the night while no one was watching.

“Fulton County elections officials falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m.,” Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer complained in a recent Tweet. “Officials unlawfully resumed the counting of ballots after our observers left the center.”

Favorito fears that what he observed on Nov. 5 was not an isolated incident. “There could have been multiple 20,000-batch irregularities,” he said, “but they never got reported because they cleared out the observers.”

He does not rule out “ballot harvesting” as the culprit behind the sudden surges of mail-in votes for Biden.

He said the hundreds of drop boxes Raffensperger agreed to distribute at shopping centers and other cities throughout the state may have encouraged third parties to collect ballots in the name of other voters and stuff them into the boxes, which is illegal.

}

Shut up stupid. You arent fooling anyone. You like the new law because you are mad the black people came out and voted the orange slob and his buttlickers out of office. Any other reason you give is a lie.

Aw, the poor Nazi has a sadz that dead people can't vote anymore...

Voter suppression laws will not stop the tide.

Why would the Neo-GOP impeach a sitting Vice President?

Ohhh, one LIVING citizen, one vote is SUPRESSION.

Without fraud, you Nazis can't win, and you know it.

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.

More bullshit from the Blue Anon crowd.

Ummm, poster, Hawk, I will demur on the above.

As the OP, I feel some responsibility to bring the discourse back to the original premise of the opening post, where I can.

And I can here.

It's like this poser Hawk, the statement about Trump-back-in-office didn't come from whoever you fear may be in this "BlueAnon" figment you frequently tout on this venue.

No sir. The statement about the Risen Don is from one of Don's advisors, a mega-donor to Don's private interests. NOT from the 'blue' world that frets you so.

The My Pillow guy said it.
Said it to Steve Bannon.
On air.

Accordingly, consider this a brief interjection by Captain Obvious: That one should read what the OP is about before offering to contribute to the dialogue.

If that unduly embarrassed your avatar, well my avatar regrets that.

{

}

Why can't you answer my question? How is closing the polls at 5pm instead of 7pm going to reduce fraud?

mike-lindell-cocaine-addiction-domestic-abuse-arrest-my-pillow-pp.jpg

ya - not the best referral there is.

Shut up stupid. The Capitol Police requested them. Same Capitol Police that saw 140 of their own injured by Y'all Qaeda.
The same Capitol Police that refused to send reinforcements when they needed them, the same Capitol Police that was ordered by the Dems to let protesters get out of hand in hopes it would turn into a bloodbath.

{

}

Why can't you answer my question? How is closing the polls at 5pm instead of 7pm going to reduce fraud?

Because in a Deep Red State, the Business Owners are going to be Republican and the workers are going to be predominately Democrats. The Employers that have Republican workers will just let them off to go vote. The ones that have Democrats will not allow them to leave before 5pm for fear of losing their jobs.

It's pretty simple why this is going on. You can't have Democrats voting because if every qualified person votes, it won't be a deep red state anymore.

Ummm, poster, Hawk, I will demur on the above.

As the OP, I feel some responsibility to bring the discourse back to the original premise of the opening post, where I can.

And I can here.

It's like this poser Hawk, the statement about Trump-back-in-office didn't come from whoever you fear may be in this "BlueAnon" figment you frequently tout on this venue.

No sir. The statement about the Risen Don is from one of Don's advisors, a mega-donor to Don's private interests. NOT from the 'blue' world that frets you so.

The My Pillow guy said it.
Said it to Steve Bannon.
On air.

Accordingly, consider this a brief interjection by Captain Obvious: That one should read what the OP is about before offering to contribute to the dialogue.

If that unduly embarrassed your avatar, well my avatar regrets that.
Yea big deal, someone claims it’s going to happen. Have any proof that masses of “Trump supporters” believe it is going to happen? Nope, yet the story is pushed out by lame stream media as if it is a fact that all righties believe this. That’s exactly what makes it Blue Anon.

Lindell and other dim witted Trumpites need to learn the lines of sucession to the Presidency

Trump is not in any of them
We have seen it. A career politician crooked as the day is long is about as low as the succession can go. Plus he is illegitimate.

As much as I would like to believe one honest judge would rule against the fraud of the Biden
presidency I don't know where you would find one single honest judge.

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
You mean they can defraud them again if the laws are not changed.

As much as I would like to believe one honest judge would rule against the fraud of the Biden
Translated from cult to English:

All judges that rule in a manner that goes against my magical cult beliefs are dishonest. Those that don't, arent. That's what cultism is, after all.

You mean they can defraud them again if the laws are not changed.
#stopthesqueal#

The laws are changing so it will be goal of the Democrats to show up at the polls in even greater numbers to not only keep control of Congress but also to flip the State Houses as well and get those nasty fascist leaning Banana Republicans out of office.

Translated from cult to English:

All judges that rule in a manner that goes against my magical cult beliefs are dishonest. Those that don't, arent. That's what cultism is, after all.
Our government is corrupt. They just installed an illegitimate president. Judges are a big part of that corruption. Saying anything different makes you look silly. It is a fact our government is thoroughly corrupt.

Forum List

Back