My Pride Flag

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Another great song by Buddy Brown although short. The thing is that the American flag is so much more controversial than the LGBTQIA+ one. Why is that I wonder? Oh yeah because most of the rainbow people hate America that's why.

Another great song by Buddy Brown although short. The thing is that the American flag is so much more controversial than the LGBTQIA+ one. Why is that I wonder? Oh yeah because most of the rainbow people hate America that's why.

are you not the same person that started a thread whining about how people did not debate honestly and decrying the lack of decorum when we speak with each other?

The only flag I have pride in:

1717796994018.gif

And he thinks that is a good song?

Most of those Red Necks still fly the Confederate Flag

😂 most queers hate America 😂

Poor thing

I bet black history month really puts you over the edge too 😂

Come to think of it

Why does tRump use these guys song at his rallies?

It is literally the gay anthem 😂

tRump uses a song from people that “hate America” ?

He has some splainin to do 😂

1717800102222.png

Forum List

Back