My simple message to Georgia voters

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

3ee4f903e250cceb7f9b5f579cb69372.jpg

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

now that you told them why not to vote for the two how about you tell them why to vote for the other two???

Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?

I disagree with pretending that the election comes down to getting $2,000 or not. That is the basest, cheapest reason to vote.

The people elected will serve 6 year terms. Voting for them to get $2,000.00 means you decide who makes the laws, budgets and more, for less than $28 a month for their term.

Screw the political party. Vote for who you think will be the best leader for the people.

Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.

I disagree with pretending that the election comes down to getting $2,000 or not. That is the basest, cheapest reason to vote.

The people elected will serve 6 year terms. Voting for them to get $2,000.00 means you decide who makes the laws, budgets and more, for less than $28 a month for their term.

Screw the political party. Vote for who you think will be the best leader for the people.
The ones that aren't criminal insider traders interested in enriching themselves at others expense.

I understand that WB. My post was part serious and part satire. I would maintain however that Perdue and Loeffler are indeed corrupt, and that alone is a great reason not to vote for them.

The ones that aren't criminal insider traders interested in enriching themselves at others expense.
yeah man. Vote for the guy that ran his wife over with a fucking vehicle!

Shocking - why the change, this has always been you typical approach:

131938129_10224644319362138_5580034048776353005_o.jpg

I understand that WB. My post was part serious and part satire. I would maintain however that Perdue and Loeffler are indeed corrupt, and that alone is a great reason not to vote for them. .
What we are served by the Repub establishment is better then what Progs will serve.

Ooops

Fake news.

Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Forum List

Back