My State of the Union Point of View

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
America has fallen and maybe can't get up

We have fallen into egregious sin and lawlessness. No wonder people love Trump, the candidate of law and order. People are fed up with all the lack of respect for the law.. you know, like the law that says you can't just come to this country illegally and... etc.. Yes, there still is a law against that but this current admin doesn't give a rat's ass about laws, as we can all see.

So we have the Laken Riley story.. the Morin story.. and I'd be here all day mentioning all the stories of people raped and/or killed by illegals. Gee... who knew that could happen?! Wow... that was a tough one to figure out, wasn't it (?)--that letting total strangers into our country unvetted would result in major problems, mayhem and murder?

Why do we have idiots running this country?

Why are there so many threads here by liberals? And they always seem to be at the top.

Rs need to stand up for their party and candidate

America has fallen and maybe can't get up

We have fallen into egregious sin and lawlessness. No wonder people love Trump, the candidate of law and order. People are fed up with all the lack of respect for the law.. you know, like the law that says you can't just come to this country illegally and... etc.. Yes, there still is a law against that but this current admin doesn't give a rat's ass about laws, as we can all see.

So we have the Laken Riley story.. the Morin story.. and I'd be here all day mentioning all the stories of people raped and/or killed by illegals. Gee... who knew that could happen?! Wow... that was a tough one to figure out, wasn't it (?)--that letting total strangers into our country unvetted would result in major problems, mayhem and murder?

Why do we have idiots running this country?
Unless you are Native American, you have no business bitching about immigrants.

Maybe you should read some of the shit WASP's said about Catholic Immigrants a century ago.

Forum List

Back