My suggestion to handle TDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
When a thread about Biden, fluffy rabbits, how to paint a door etc.. and you see the ...but but but Trump post fly in (and believe you me it happens quickly), please reply with this meme -

th (1).jpg

I've already had to use it.

TDS is generally defined as getting triggered hard if someone dares even insinuate that DearLeaderTrump is not actually the messiah.

We see it in most of the Trump supporters here.

I don't think it's curable. Trump cultists get off on being hysterical, and they use their TDS to justify being hysterical.

TDS is generally defined as getting triggered hard if someone dares even insinuate that DearLeaderTrump is not actually the messiah.

I don't think it's curable. Trump cultists get off on being hysterical, and they use their TDS to justify being hysterical.
Who is "we?"

Derangement Syndrome is where the thread has nothing to do with Obama, Biden, Clinton, Trump etc.. but you get threads on an irrelevant topic, say like painting a door, and BANG, "Trump, bla bla", suddenly appears within the first dozen posts.

Anyone who responds to some offensive statement or proposal that Trump makes with……TDS,TDS

Is a mental fuk up

No. DS was coined under Bush by a reporter. It's where someone suffers mentally over Bush so when there's a conversion on how to paint a door, that person comes flying in with a BDS.

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) has been epic, I mean, really epic. Many many threads have nothing to do with him and BANG, a TDS post comes flying in from a TDS sufferer.

My own solution to TDS is much more effective, but there is just one hitch.

It's tough to find doctors willing to perform the lobotomies these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back