My Take Away from the Convention this week...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
At some point tonight I finally realized just how much our president touches others without our knowledge. There was one personal story after another from people who are not celebrities, nor important people from all over the world. Maybe he is pardoning a prisoner who was helping other prisoners or bringing back our citizens who were hostages in foreign countries. And it doesn't make the news.

He cares. He really cares for everyone. Such a great president!

At some point tonight I finally realized just how much our president touches others without our knowledge. There was one personal story after another from people who are not celebrities, nor important people from all over the world. Maybe he is pardoning a prisoner who was helping other prisoners or bringing back our citizens who were hostages in foreign countries. And it doesn't make the news.

OH, Pulease. I have enjoyed the RNC, because I haven't watched 5 minutes of it. Saw stats that said there were 29% less viewers of it than in 2016 and it is easy to understand why.

Last edited:

White and Augustine, what were your take aways or did you even watch it?

You cried :crybaby: over my post so it's not there anymore. Try to remember what it said if you want to respond to it.

OH, Pulease. I have enjoyed the RNC, because I haven't watched 5 minutes of it. Saw stats that said their were 29% less viewers of it than in 2016 and it is easy to understand why.
That's interesting. You didn't watch any part of the convention, but have an opinion on it? Sounds like Democrat sheeple.

You cried :crybaby: over my post so it's not there anymore. Try to remember what it said if you want to respond to it.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

We have to remember many of the TDS suffering leftists are also quite mentally ill.
With many of them it's like walking into the high intensity treatment ward at the Asylum and trying to have a conversation with one of the "special" patients.

You so foolish.

You so foolish.
And how much of the convention did you watch? Which speakers?

OH, Pulease. I have enjoyed the RNC, because I haven't watched 5 minutes of it. Saw stats that said their were 29% less viewers of it than in 2016 and it is easy to understand why.
That's interesting. You didn't watch any part of the convention, but have an opinion on it? Sounds like Democrat sheeple.
Nope. Independent, but voting with them for Biden this year. My mind is and was made up before either convention, so I did not feel a need to sit through a propaganda show and like I said, appereantly 29% of the views from 2016 found no reason to watch in 2020, either. Don't feel bad or have hard feeling towards me. The only thing I watched of the DNC was the acceptance speech. I didn't need a feel good experience from them either. I'm just not the squishy type.

Nope. Independent, but voting with them for Biden this year. My mind is and was made up before either convention, so I did not feel a need to sit through a propaganda show and like I said, appereantly 29% of the views from 2016 found no reason to watch in 2020, either. Don't feel bad or have hard feeling towards me. The only thing I watched of the DNC was the acceptance speech. I didn't need a feel good experience from them either. I'm just not the squishy type.
Thank you for a thoughtful answer.

“Sudha Narayanan and Neimat Awadelseid looked forward to Tuesday—the day, after a yearslong process, they would become U.S. citizens. They found out only minutes before the ceremony that President Trump would attend, and they didn’t know it would be aired during the Republican convention that night,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

You so foolish.
And how much of the convention did you watch? Which speakers?
Enough to become unenthused. It was so far off from reality. All recorded fluff that made me cringe at times.

You're the uninformed Democrat party pawn type.

It’s a show dude. He is putting on a show. Don’t be so gullible

You're the uninformed Democrat party pawn type.
Your the trumper believe anything even when proven a lie sheep type.

LMFAO.

Just like Obamabots thought of Ears. You think the same of Dumb Don.

Forum List

Back