My take on the death penalty.

No one should be permitted to comment on the death penalty unless they have personally met and spoke to killers accused of death penalty offenses. Talk to a few. See how they feel about the crimes they commit.

The object should not be to eliminate the death penalty. That's too dangerous. The object should be to make the death penalty more honest and expedite the penalty for those who deserve it.

The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over. Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.

I have nothing against the death penalty in theory. I'm all for ending the life of murderers, child rapists, etc. However I don't trust the government to oversee the process.
California just released a mentally disordered sex offender after 20 years into a life sentence. The government oversaw that process.

No one should be permitted to comment on the death penalty unless they have personally met and spoke to killers accused of death penalty offenses. Talk to a few. See how they feel about the crimes they commit.

The object should not be to eliminate the death penalty. That's too dangerous. The object should be to make the death penalty more honest and expedite the penalty for those who deserve it.

The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over. Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.

I have nothing against the death penalty in theory. I'm all for ending the life of murderers, child rapists, etc. However I don't trust the government to oversee the process.
Who should "oversee" the process?

California just released a mentally disordered sex offender after 20 years into a life sentence. The government oversaw that process.
Who, and why?

Forum List

Back