My take on the death penalty.

The death penalty is Barbarism

The purpose of the death penalty is to protect the population from the worst of the worst.

Not only has a breach-proof prison never been built, how about protecting the other inmates.

If someone is serving time for a non-violent offense like Obstruction of Congress or Desecration of a Mattress Tag or Disrespect to the Homosexual Flag--- should they die at the hands of a Jeff Dahmer?
A life sentence protects the public just as well and doesn’t force a society to revert to barbarism
No such thing as a life sentence when you have democrats letting them go.

That's true only for violent criminals.

Non violent first time offending senior citizens like Manafort, Flynn and Stone should be sent to solitary confinement for life, according to libs.

The purpose of the death penalty is to protect the population from the worst of the worst.

Not only has a breach-proof prison never been built, how about protecting the other inmates.

If someone is serving time for a non-violent offense like Obstruction of Congress or Desecration of a Mattress Tag or Disrespect to the Homosexual Flag--- should they die at the hands of a Jeff Dahmer?
A life sentence protects the public just as well and doesn’t force a society to revert to barbarism
Trump is the one pardoning murderers

I second this. Some people make it as clear as glass that their being alive still does absolutely no favor to anyone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is so convenient to just kill them.

Other countries manage not to sink to Government sanctioned killing

Its not very convenient at all. How many years have they been working on the execution of Nidal Hasan? Every liberal in the country wants to say this islamonazi from the gallows.
I don’t want to use the gallows on anyone

It is uncivilized

And what Hasan did was "civilized" in your liberal opinion?
No reason a society has to sink to the level of its criminals

I like the death penalty in theory but not in practice.

What amazes me is many people who don't trust the government actually trust them to oversee the death penalty properly. I don't get it.

The death penalty has been upheld in the Supreme court so there is no need to justify it. You can't make a comparison of the number of murders vs the number of executions, statistics don't work like that. You can, however, take note of the 2,620 death row inmates in U.S. prisons and wonder when the families of their victims will get closure. After a flurry of executions shortly after WW2 the U.S. Military seemed in recent years to be reluctant to execute condemned prisoners no matter how heinous the crime. A Soldier has been on death row since the 80's for the vicious rape murders of four wives of other Soldiers and the notorious Major Hasan has been on death row since 2013 for the murder of about a dozen of his own Troops with about 500 witnesses. Is there any defense he can mount at this point in time? Get on with it and give the wives and families of his victims some closure.

It needs to be sooner and in public.. imagine hanging blacks in the public square for murder.. it would help no hurt

Trump is the one pardoning murderers
You're a liar.

" Missing Screws In The Religion Of Secular Humanism "

* Procedural Liquidation *

No reason a society has to sink to the level of its criminals
Remove a wright to life of another and ones own wright to life is removed at the same time , though conclusion of that determination is finalized through due process , and nature does not provide a wright to life .

Apparently , death of others was irrelevant to the perpetrator , so why should the life of the perpetrator be relevant to themselves ?

Own up to what was and will be done ; anticipate and expect the consequences before and after making the choice ; and , stop the cry baby bull shit !

" Out Of Site Out Of Mind "

* Not A Fan Of The Grotesque *

It needs to be sooner and in public.. imagine hanging blacks in the public square for murder.. it would help no hurt
The implementation of death penalty for a murder should not be celebrated and implemented with the greatest of indifference .

The capital punishment procedures are too elaborate and macabre ; simply , put the sentenced in a chamber and add carbon monoxide until dead .

" Out Of Site Out Of Mind "

* Not A Fan Of The Grotesque *

The implementation of death penalty for a murder should not be celebrated and implemented with the greatest of indifference .

The capital punishment procedures are too elaborate and macabre ; simply , put the sentenced in a chamber and add carbon monoxide until dead .

I like the idea of decapitation, where the condemned's head can be displayed on a pike as a warning to others.

" Made Insignificant "

* Vanished Without Concern *

I like the idea of decapitation, where the condemned's head can be displayed on a pike as a warning to others.
I would prefer that a perpetrator be given neither the satisfaction of notoriety nor be provided a venue for protest .

I second this. Some people make it as clear as glass that their being alive still does absolutely no favor to anyone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is so convenient to just kill them.

Other countries manage not to sink to Government sanctioned killing

Convenient?
Good God you're a bigger dumbass than I ever imagined!!!!

No one should be permitted to comment on the death penalty unless they have personally met and spoke to killers accused of death penalty offenses. Talk to a few. See how they feel about the crimes they commit.

The object should not be to eliminate the death penalty. That's too dangerous. The object should be to make the death penalty more honest and expedite the penalty for those who deserve it.

The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over. Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.

California might get a good object lesson in releasing dangerous criminals. Gov. Newsom has released Cary Jay Smith who is a mentally disordered sex offender. He prefers to go by the name of Mr. RTK, for Rape Torture Kill. His preferred victims are children. Mostly prepubescent boys.

It was supposed to be life. This is what is wrong with a life sentence. Mentally disordered politicians can let them out.

I remember when a mentally disordered sex offender was released. He was our firm's client after killing more than 30 boys. It was Wlliam Bonin. They called him the Freeway Killer. I knew him. He enjoyed the killing. He enjoyed talking about the killing. He enjoyed describing the killing, in detail. I went to his execution. There was never any reason for him to live. None.

No one should be permitted to comment on the death penalty unless they have personally met and spoke to killers accused of death penalty offenses. Talk to a few. See how they feel about the crimes they commit.

The object should not be to eliminate the death penalty. That's too dangerous. The object should be to make the death penalty more honest and expedite the penalty for those who deserve it.

The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over. Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.

I have nothing against the death penalty in theory. I'm all for ending the life of murderers, child rapists, etc. However I don't trust the government to oversee the process.

" Inevitable Patience "

* Plaza Maul Meat And Greet *

Yeah , i bet there are carnival weekends where we all get our government issued wright to comment cards punched at a meet a killer booth .

* State Processes Slated Schedules *
The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over.
The criminal psychologist is not always likely to agree with depriving its academics of test subjects or say in competence of defendants .

The death penalty has been most begrudged for an ability to not find a defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt but not finding the defendant guilty without a doubt .

To expedite execution and forego appeals , there had better be a superlative list of check boxes to establish that a defendant was guilty without a doubt .

* Wild West Silly Putty *
Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.
Should one be able to order that holes be blasted in heads unless they have personally blasted holes in heads ?

Does a fire truck follow along to join in self righteous festive fun to flush the blood , skull and brains out the alley into the drain ?

How much violent cinematic action drama have you been watching ?

Are all capital punishments male ?

I could easily be convinced to eliminate the death penalty.

All you have to do is show me an executed killer who has returned to kill again.

Hey, they vote so why not kill, too? Right liberal snowflakes?

" Inevitable Patience "

* Plaza Maul Meat And Greet *

Yeah , i bet there are carnival weekends where we all get our government issued wright to comment cards punched at a meet a killer booth .

* State Processes Slated Schedules *
The person who admits guilt but uses the excuse of something wrong with the trial process is guilty. Execute him or her without a dozen appeals. Worse is the one who kills because he enjoys the act should get no appeals. Execution should be immediate. Right after the trial is over.
The criminal psychologist is not always likely to agree with depriving its academics of test subjects or say in competence of defendants .

The death penalty has been most begrudged for an ability to not find a defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt but not finding the defendant guilty without a doubt .

To expedite execution and forego appeals , there had better be a superlative list of check boxes to establish that a defendant was guilty without a doubt .

* Wild West Silly Putty *
Take him out to the alley and put a bullet in his head.
Should one be able to order that holes be blasted in heads unless they have personally blasted holes in heads ?

Does a fire truck follow along to join in self righteous festive fun to flush the blood , skull and brains out the alley into the drain ?

How much violent cinematic action drama have you been watching ?

Are all capital punishments male ?
I don't propose a finding of guilt at all. Just a finding of enjoyment. Under such a finding, female Barbara Graham would Not have been executed. Female Aileen Wournos wouldn't have made it five minutes. So much for all capital punishments being male.

Forum List

Back