Mysterious Cherokee tribal writing inside Alabama cave decoded, reveals its secrets

Here's some more cave drawings.

images
View attachment 255344

where did you get those pictures from........ any link to a story?
From these links.

Australia’s Aborigines ... did they see dinosaurs? - creation.com

Physical Evidence for the Coexistence of Dinosaurs and Humans [Part I]

Dino Hunters Secure Necessary Funding For Congo Expedition | HuffPost

Holy shit... from your Huff post link I googled that Vince guy..

3485682.jpg

Discovered in 1944, these Figurines were found along the lower slope of El Toro Mountain near the town of Acambaro, Mexico. The discovery led to the excavation of over 33,500 ceramic, stone, and jade figurines and artifacts. At the same place where the artifacts were discovered, the teeth of an extinct horse, the skeleton of a mammoth, and human skulls. Read more here.

2457823.jpg

5838016.jpeg

Hoaxes.

Click on the link and read what it said. Kinda interesting. Especially the part where they wrote backwards so that the people in the spirit world would be able to read it.

Yea I didn't read it till now, I was just thinking of Kilroy was here, when I saw the head line, but this is very interesting to me now.

from my link in the OP

The study’s authors explain that stickball was a ceremonial event that often lasted a number of days. “Each team undergoes ritual preparation in private before the game, and access to purifying sacred waters is necessary, they say. “This is the event recorded on the walls of Manitou Cave — the ballgame players preparing themselves spiritually for the game and cleansing themselves in the secluded
subterranean waters.”

Baptism and 1 Pet. 3:21
by Matt Slick
4/30/2008

1 Pet. 3:21 says, "And corresponding to that, baptism now saves you - not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience - through the resurrection of Jesus Christ." This is the only verse that says "baptism now saves you." But, is it teaching that we must be baptized in water to be saved? No. But, but to rightly understand it, we need to look at its context.

"For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, in order that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; 19 in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison, 20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water. 21 And corresponding to that, baptism now saves you - not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience - through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him," (1 Pet. 3:18-22).

Forum List

Back