Mystery woman behind Trump that day

I'd say she is just another dummy that's desensitized and their first reaction is to just pull out their phone and record stuff instead of reacting or doing something. She is probably the same kind of bitch that takes selfies and texts while she is driving, and posts inane pictures on social media all the time.

In other words, no one special.

Same as these people who watched a woman get harassed and raped and all they did was stand there and record it

Just because you're at a Republican rally doesn't mean you can't also be a poor excuse for a human being.

I'd say she is just another dummy that's desensitized and their first reaction is to just pull out their phone and record stuff instead of reacting or doing something. She is probably the same kind of bitch that takes selfies and texts while she is driving, and posts inane pictures on social media all the time.

Same as these people who watched a woman get harassed and raped and all they did was stand there and record it

Just because you're at a Republican rally doesn't mean you can't also be a poor excuse for a human being.
My thoughts exactly.

Reality call here. TONS of people whipped out their cameras as Trump lay on the stage. Not worried apparently about their safety as bullets whizzed by.....

I think it's what Resnic said...Just another person living in their own little world, zombified by their phone...They're everywhere.
Maybe, certainly possible, but she looks like she was waiting for the shooting to start.

Even prepping for it.

One things for sure - She damned sure wasn't scared. Those pictures she took was probably instantly confiscated by secret service if they took her phone. She was thinking probably that she was getting some unbelievable stuff that she could later sell for hundreds of thousands of dollar's. Yes, she was not your normal spectator that's for sure.

Forum List

Back