🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Roudy -

I am always happy to post material for people who are open-minded enough to look at it, literate enought to understand it, and honest enough to discuss it.

This is not you.
Perhaps try material that is legitimate not the bogus garbaggio you presented, and doesn't claim a "Palestine" or a "Palestinian people" that never existed before the Roman invasion, and there never were PALESTINIAN ARABS until the after the creation of the state of Israel? How about that.

Last edited:
Holston -

One possibility is that the half dozen academic studies involved are, as you say, "bogus".

The other is that you simply lack the literacy and honesty to address them.

For a poster who thought auto da fe was a late model Renault, I don't think that's going to puzzle us for terribly long.

Holston -

One possibility is that the half dozen academic studies involved are, as you say, "bogus".

The other is that you simply lack the literacy and honesty to address them.

For a poster who thought auto da fe was a late model Renault, I don't think that's going to puzzle us for terribly long.
The other likely, no, obvious possibility is that you're a lying scumbag Islamo-terrorist ass licker who just posted biased propaganda. Yeah that's it.

And I'm not Holston. Forget your meds this morning?

The other likely, no, obvious possibility is that you're a lying scumbag Islamo-terrorist ass licker who just posted biased propaganda. Yeah that's it.

As I mentioned earlier, there are at least four major pieces of academic research, all peer-reviewed, and which all reach roughly similar conclusions.

So no - I don't think the idea that they are "bogus" or "biased" is very credible.

And yes - I think you are Holston. Not literally - but in effect. Both obsessed with race and hatred, both poorly informed, and both prefer lies and deceit to truth and facts. The two of you should date. You could produce other small, bigoted trolls.

Saigon---there are very basic flaws in your "scholarship" which
you would know if you had basic knowlege of population genetics and of the field of anthropology. To start---BIOLOGICAL systems have interacted since long before
the stone age THRUOUT THE WORLD ----the mayans
of ancient south america are CLOSELY RELATED to the
MONGOLIANS north of india ----biologically. To say that
the people today called "palestinians" are genetically
related to persons from the area of the world which was called
PALESTINE for 2000 years is virtually meaningless----it is a natural FACT of biology just as the ESKIMOS of North
America are related to the MOGOLIAN
people of north asia The issue is the interpretation of
this data which according to you comes out
to be "there were arabs in jerusalem in the
stone age" Nope and there were no eskimos in
Japan in the stone age either.

ESKIMO is a culture with a language and customs --
it is the INUIT NATION no matter what its REMOTE
REMOTE genetics. "arab" is also a "culture"---
especially according to ARABS and their nazi offshoot
ARABISTS and the nazi concept of the UAR---
"UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC" which describes jews as
GENETIC FOREIGNERS to the middle east. None
of the studies you present place "ARABS" in jerusalem.
They simply confirm the genetic admixture (IN THE
MIDDLE EAST) of----arabs--other people in recent history
invaded by arabs --like egypt, Lebanon, syria, etc
and confirm that JEWS are also of the Middle east ---and that is all your studies reveal. The people who wrote about the
studies LUDICROUSLY decided to refer to all the people of
CANAAN as "palestinians" and there lies your confusion
at the hands of the propagandaists who strive mightily to
manipulate The people of ancient canaan were not "PALESTINIANS" they were canaanites----something like
the jews. Your article CORRECTLY states that the people
called PHILISTINES were from CRETE----when you find studies showing that the "palestinians" of the SAME GENE POOL as the people of CRETE-----you can describe the people
who call themselves "PALESTINIANS" as----PHILISTINES'--
which the romans rendered to PALESTINA. No such study
exists. In fact the studies you present refute that idiotic
idea ------the people called PHILISTINES ---to wit cretans---
consituted a now extinct people in the middle east. The people who DEVELOPED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ----egyptians,
lebanese, syrians, jordanians, bedouins, jews, yemenis, arabians ----NATURALLY share genetic origins ALL OF THEM
------gee ---you are even more stupid than is sherri

Saigon---there are very basic flaws in your "scholarship" which
you would know if you had basic knowlege of population genetics and of the field of anthropology. To start---BIOLOGICAL systems have interacted since long before
the stone age THRUOUT THE WORLD ----the mayans
of ancient south america are CLOSELY RELATED to the
MONGOLIANS north of india ----biologically. To say that
the people today called "palestinians" are genetically
related to persons from the area of the world which was called
PALESTINE for 2000 years is virtually meaningless----it is a natural FACT of biology just as the ESKIMOS of North
America are related to the MOGOLIAN
people of north asia The issue is the interpretation of
this data which according to you comes out
to be "there were arabs in jerusalem in the
stone age" Nope and there were no eskimos in
Japan in the stone age either.

ESKIMO is a culture with a language and customs --
it is the INUIT NATION no matter what its REMOTE
REMOTE genetics. "arab" is also a "culture"---
especially according to ARABS and their nazi offshoot
ARABISTS and the nazi concept of the UAR---
"UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC" which describes jews as
GENETIC FOREIGNERS to the middle east. None
of the studies you present place "ARABS" in jerusalem.
They simply confirm the genetic admixture (IN THE
MIDDLE EAST) of----arabs--other people in recent history
invaded by arabs --like egypt, Lebanon, syria, etc
and confirm that JEWS are also of the Middle east ---and that is all your studies reveal. The people who wrote about the
studies LUDICROUSLY decided to refer to all the people of
CANAAN as "palestinians" and there lies your confusion
at the hands of the propagandaists who strive mightily to
manipulate The people of ancient canaan were not "PALESTINIANS" they were canaanites----something like
the jews. Your article CORRECTLY states that the people
called PHILISTINES were from CRETE----when you find studies showing that the "palestinians" of the SAME GENE POOL as the people of CRETE-----you can describe the people
who call themselves "PALESTINIANS" as----PHILISTINES'--
which the romans rendered to PALESTINA. No such study
exists. In fact the studies you present refute that idiotic
idea ------the people called PHILISTINES ---to wit cretans---
consituted a now extinct people in the middle east. The people who DEVELOPED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ----egyptians,
lebanese, syrians, jordanians, bedouins, jews, yemenis, arabians ----NATURALLY share genetic origins ALL OF THEM
------gee ---you are even more stupid than is sherri
Yes irose, it's amazing how everybody is related to everybody. I was thinking maybe the JAPANESE are actually the real Palestinians that go back to PALESTINE all the way up to the STONE AGE!

The Japanese-Jewish common ancestry theory (日ユ同祖論(日猶同祖論) Nichiyu Dōsoron?) appeared in the 17th century as a hypothesis which claimed the Japanese people were the main part of the ten lost tribes of Israel. A later version portrayed them as descendents of a tribe of Jewish Nestorians. Some versions of the theory applied to the whole population, but others only claimed that a specific group within the Japanese people was descended from Jews.

During the Age of Discovery, European explorers attempted to connect many peoples with whom they first came into contact to the Ten Lost Tribes, sometimes in conjunction with attempts to introduce Christian missionaries. The first person to identify the lost tribes with an East Asian nation was João Rodriguez (1561-1634), a Jesuit missionary and interpreter. In 1608, he argued that the both the Japanese and the Chinese descended from the Lost Tribes of Israel. He believed that the Chinese sages Confucius and Lao-tse took their ideas from Judaism.[4] Rodriguez later abandoned this theory. In his Historia da Igreja do Japão he argued that Japan was populated in two waves of immigration from the mainland, one group originating from Chekiang, and the other from Korea.[5]
According to Parfitt, "the first full-blown development of the theory was put forward by Nicholas McLeod, a Scot who started his career in the herring industry before he ended up in Japan as a missionary."[6] In 1870 McLeod published Epitome of the ancient history of Japan[7] and Illustrations to the Epitome of the ancient history of Japan,[8] claiming that the Japanese people included descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, who formed the aristocracy and traditional priestly castes. Evidence cited for this theory included similarities between the legends of Emperor Jimmu and Moses, the presence of "Portuguese-Jewish" racial features on some Japanese, and similarities between Shinto and Judaism.[9]

The Japanese-Jewish common ancestor theory has been seen as one of the attempts by European racial scientists to explain Japan's rapid modernization, in contrast to that of the other "inferior" or "degraded" Asians, especially the Chinese.[9] The theory itself, however, was taken in different directions.
[edit]Jews in China
The same year the book by Saeka on the theory was published an article promoting yet another version of the theory appeared in Israels's Messenger, a magazine published by the Shanghai Zionist Federation. [14] Whereas McLeod had claimed that the priest caste and ruling class of Japan were descendants of Jews, the article published by the Shanghai group offered a more proletarian version of the theory. Ami-Shillony writes that
"Its author claimed, contrary to what McLeod had written, that it was the outcasts of Japan, the Eta (or Ety as the article rendered the term) who were the descendants of Jews.[15]
The author of the article said that, like the Jews in the West, the Japanese Eta were hard working people, especially associated with the shoemaking industry who also lived in ghettos, "not that the Japanese compel them to do so, but they seem to prefer to be isolated from the rest of the population." The author also claimed that the Eta observed Jewish customs: "In the ghetto of Nagasaki, for example, the Ety observe the Sabbath very religiously. Not only do they not work on that day of the week, but they do not smoke nor kindle fires, just like the Orthodox Jews."[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

Last edited:
all true Roudy-----all humans have two ears and one nose-------but MORE IMPORTANT
the arabs who call themselves PALESTINIANS have two ears and one nose PROVING
to SAIGON that they own jerusalem

As I mentioned earlier, there are at least four major pieces of academic research, all peer-reviewed, and which all reach roughly similar conclusions.

So no - I don't think the idea that they are "bogus" or "biased" is very credible.

And yes - I think you are Holston. Not literally - but in effect. Both obsessed with race and hatred, both poorly informed, and both prefer lies and deceit to truth and facts. The two of you should date. You could produce other small, bigoted trolls.
Is there something I ever said that led you to believe I actually give hoot about What you actually think?. If so then I apologize for this misunderstanding.

all true Roudy-----all humans have two ears and one nose-------but MORE IMPORTANT
the arabs who call themselves PALESTINIANS have two ears and one nose PROVING
to SAIGON that they own jerusalem
The idiot posts research about a Palestine or Palestinain people that NEVER EXISTED UNTIL THE ROMANS INVADED. And that's supposed to be his proof that Palestinians / Arabs go back to the Stone Age in Israel! And even AFTER the Roman invasion, all the way up to the 1960's, the Palestinians were considered to be JEWS ONLY.

The amazing thing about the Internet is that illiterate, ignorant morons like Saigoon get to pass themselves as informed knowledgable people. LOL

Is there something I ever said that led you to believe I actually give hoot about What you actually think?. If so then I apologize for this misunderstanding.

well, you have been responding to him quiter a bit.

i don't know if "hoots" are a measurable quantity, but it is a pretty safe bet that you have exceeded the legal limit of two.

i don't know if "hoots" are a measurable quantity, but it is a pretty safe bet that you have exceeded the legal limit of two.
Pointing out inadeqacies and lies does not equate to giving a hoot.

I'll agree to half a hoot, and that's it. I'm not going any higher, take it or leave it. LOL.

Last edited:

Pointing out inadeqacies and lies does not equate to giving a hoot.

I'll agree to half a hoot, and that's it. I'm not going any higher, take it or leave it. LOL.

it is your and saigon's fight, not mine particularly.

i am more here and now.

he is winning though.

you posted no "proof" of that idiotic statement ----nor does any exist.

Of course it exists, Rosie!!

There must be 20 studies out there on this topic - here is one:

http://www.stml.net/text/Populations.pdf

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Arabs in all the surrounding countries are the same. Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Israeli Arabs are all the same people. Jews are also genetically related to these people, but to say that Philistines still exist, Canaanites still exist etc. is pure fallacy. Those people do not exist anymore. Only the Jews have endured as a people throughout all that time, and we exist as we have always existed, even though we have been spread out around the world through exile, we still have common culture, common beliefs we are the same as we’ve always been, part of the nation of Israel . There are no Canaanites, Philistines, Moabites etc.. They are gone. So since all the Arabs that I listed are all the same people, and they already have all those lands, their countries, why can't the Jews have their little piece? Because the Arabs, the muslims want it all that’s why.

Last edited:
focus people SAIGON is claiming that since the HUMAN SPECIES is very much INTERBRED------that something like "PALESTINIANS" lived in Jerusalem------he is right---
the entire human species is interbred----and something like MAYANS lived in
the british isles

there is only one SPECIES of humans-----to wit HOMOSAPIENS Therefore
we are ALL INTERBRED -----we ALL have common ancestors. That fact does
magically create an ENTERNAL historic "PALESTNIAN NATION"

Last edited:
JRoc -

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Arabs in all the surrounding countries are the same. Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Israeli Arabs are all the same people. Jews are also genetically related to these people, but to say that Philistines still exist, Canaanites still exist etc. is pure fallac

I think the conclusions of the research are fairly clear - the Palestinian people of today really can trace their history in towns like Ashdod back well over two thousand years. While names lke 'Canaanite' have faded off our maps, the genetic code has remained, and can be quite clearly traced.

While they are obviously related to the people of neighbouring countries, they are also a distinct people genetically.

This graphic, from an entirely different piece of research, perhaps shows it more clearly:

pca.jpg

http://faculty.oxy.edu/mccormack/blog.html

Last edited:

Of course you don't care about facts - you care because you are humilated.

It is humiliating that not only do you not get the jokes I put in these threads every so often - you don't even know they are jokes.

It is humiliating that you are reduced a dozen times on this thread to childish tantrums, the likes of which any ten-year old would be embarassed about.

It is humiliating that I post links to pieces of excellent academic research, and your only response is foul-mouthed abuse.

I'm sure everyone who reads these threads senses quite how bitter and hurtful you find these exchanges - but as I said yesterday, your ignorance is entirely dependent on your hatred. A lot of racists grow out of their hatred and at the point you start to face up to the humiliation, in all likelihood you will too.

Last edited:
JRoc -

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Arabs in all the surrounding countries are the same. Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Israeli Arabs are all the same people. Jews are also genetically related to these people, but to say that Philistines still exist, Canaanites still exist etc. is pure fallac

I think the conclusions of the research are fairly clear - the Palestinian people of today really can trace their history in towns like Ashdod back well over two thousand years. While names lke 'Canaanite' have faded off our maps, the genetic code has remained, and can be quite clearly traced.

While they are obviously related to the people of neighbouring countries, they are also a distinct people genetically.

This graphic, from an entirely different piece of research, perhaps shows it more clearly:

pca.jpg

John McCormack - Occidental - Blog
Nope. Palestinians are Arabs just like the rest of the Arabs. Period end of story.

The Palestinians you are referring to are JEWS, not Arabs, since the idea of a Palestinian Arab is only as of 1960's.

Nope. Palestinians are Arabs just like the rest of the Arabs. Period end of story.

The Palestinians you are referring to are JEWS, not Arabs, since the idea of a Palestinian Arab is only as of 1960's.

You have to laugh, don't you?

The same myths, lies and gibberish, regurgitated day after day after day, long after even the person posting them realised they were an embarrasment.

It's just anything, anything at all, to avoid dealing with facts.

Hilarious.

You have to laugh, don't you?

The same myths, lies and gibberish, regurgitated day after day after day, long after even the person posting them realised they were an embarrasment.

It's just anything, anything at all, to avoid dealing with facts.

Hilarious.
Laugh at yourself, dipshit, Mr. Palestinian Arabs go back to Israel to the Stone Ages.

That has to be one of the stupidest, most ignorant comments most posters have ever heard on this board. Could even be a Hall of Fame award winner alongside some of Sunni man and Sherri's lunatic comments.

All you've done is prove what an ignoramus and liar you are throughout this and other threads. Thanks for the laughs. Ha ha ha!

Last edited:
JRoc -

pca.jpg

John McCormack - Occidental - Blog

Exactly!!!

Forum List

Back