🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Steverino, I've always known you were an extreme egotist - but this demand of yours for others to bow to you?

That's basically insisting we treat you as though you are GOD.

I don't really think even you are so arrogant...... it was hardly an amusing 'joke'

Look Marg:eusa_angel: EVERONE thinks they are superior and after reading some of the posts...I thought a little TONGUE IN CHEEK was needed....Stop being sensitive....you KNOW I BOW TO THEE:clap2::D

steve...........keep washing your hands

Last edited:
Go stand in the corner, kid.

Continued RESOLUTION 181

Zionist politicians did not waste time to recruit and lobby wavering delegates.Intensive efforts were made by the Zionist leadership around the world to gain crucial votes,..the French altered their position from ABSTENTION tosupporting the resolution,Liberia and other poor countries, as a result of economic promises,offered support,the direct lobbying of President Truman and pro-Zionist senators(Jews no doubt) and congressmen(Jews no doubt) secured the votes of 12 out of 20 Latin American DESPOT RUN countries.

On Saturday morning,29 November 1947, and AGAINST THE WILL of the Palestinian people, the General Assembly in New York(that bastion of Zionists and Jews) voted for the partition of Palestine and accepted Resolution 181. It was supported by 33 votes(most rigged) with 13 opposed and 10 abstentions including Britain, whose Prime Minister Clement Atlee saw to it that Britains Commonwealth partners VOTED FOR IT

SO MUCH FOR THE ZIONIST TROLLS ON HERE WHO SAY THERE WERE NO PALISTINIANS AND PALESTINE.....But it gets much worse,just hang in there folks...HERE COMES THELIQ.

Palestine was thus divided into 3 parts,...A JEWISH PART......A PALESTINIAN PART....and wait for it........AN INTERNATIONALLY ADMINISTERED ZONE TO INCLUDE THE CITY OF JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!as the Corpus Separatum:clap2:
So why doesn't Little Stevie tell us what happened in Jerusalem when Jordan was in control. Oh, by the way, Little Stevie Troll, I believe the Jews were the ones who were called the Palestinians and the Arabs were either called just plain Arabs or Syrians. In fact, if you called an Arab a Palestinian, it was like you were calling him a Jew and thus was insulting him. Meanwhile, I think I will go with what a retired State Department poster, who is a Christian, once said. If it makes you feel better, of course you don't have to believe him, Little Stevie. Just keep on thumping your chest, oh Insignificant One, while you continue pacing the floor of you know where.
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Silly Boy Hoss....and Fucking Boring you are getting like asshole roudy by the day....steve:D

Go stand in the corner, kid.

Continued RESOLUTION 181

Zionist politicians did not waste time to recruit and lobby wavering delegates.Intensive efforts were made by the Zionist leadership around the world to gain crucial votes,..the French altered their position from ABSTENTION tosupporting the resolution,Liberia and other poor countries, as a result of economic promises,offered support,the direct lobbying of President Truman and pro-Zionist senators(Jews no doubt) and congressmen(Jews no doubt) secured the votes of 12 out of 20 Latin American DESPOT RUN countries.

On Saturday morning,29 November 1947, and AGAINST THE WILL of the Palestinian people, the General Assembly in New York(that bastion of Zionists and Jews) voted for the partition of Palestine and accepted Resolution 181. It was supported by 33 votes(most rigged) with 13 opposed and 10 abstentions including Britain, whose Prime Minister Clement Atlee saw to it that Britains Commonwealth partners VOTED FOR IT

SO MUCH FOR THE ZIONIST TROLLS ON HERE WHO SAY THERE WERE NO PALISTINIANS AND PALESTINE.....But it gets much worse,just hang in there folks...HERE COMES THELIQ.

Palestine was thus divided into 3 parts,...A JEWISH PART......A PALESTINIAN PART....and wait for it........AN INTERNATIONALLY ADMINISTERED ZONE TO INCLUDE THE CITY OF JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!as the Corpus Separatum:clap2:
So why doesn't Little Stevie tell us what happened in Jerusalem when Jordan was in control. Oh, by the way, Little Stevie Troll, I believe the Jews were the ones who were called the Palestinians and the Arabs were either called just plain Arabs or Syrians. In fact, if you called an Arab a Palestinian, it was like you were calling him a Jew and thus was insulting him. Meanwhile, I think I will go with what a retired State Department poster, who is a Christian, once said. If it makes you feel better, of course you don't have to believe him, Little Stevie. Just keep on thumping your chest, oh Insignificant One, while you continue pacing the floor of you know where.
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Your prose is total Garbage...What has happened to you..is it that Zionist Guilt Again, I'm not surprised really with all that Indelible Palestinian BLOOD DRIPPING FROM "YOUR" HANDS AND THAT OF THE TERRORIST ZIONIST POSSEE....You'll NEVER GET RID OF IT,such is your destiny.

It is becoming impossible to have any meaningful disscussion on here any more,you all have too many HANG UPs and Psychological Problems for me to deal with or bother about. HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DEAL WITH YOUR GUILTINESS WITHIN YOU ALL. You have become SAD and as you know I veer away fron NEGATIVE TERRORISTS such as the TERRORIST ZIONIST ORGANIZATION IS. Go away YOU ALL STINK OF GUILTINESS..theliq....I need to spend more time with decent folk

Last edited:
Hossfly -

I have no idea why people post garbage like this. It's devoid of facts - and I think we can assume you KNOW it is devoid of facts.

What's the point?

You don't think anyone with access to google can find out in 5 seconds that the word Palestinian was being used to describe a people in the 5th Century BCE?

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece"

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the people and the usage of the term in its exact modern meaning...

"...evidence of a burgeoning nationalistic Palestinian identity is found in the content of Arabic-language newspapers in Palestinian Territories, such as Al-Karmil (est. 1908) and Filasteen (est. 1911).[57] Filasteen initially focused its critique of Zionism around the failure of the Ottoman administration to control Jewish immigration and the large influx of foreigners, later exploring the impact of Zionist land-purchases on Palestinian peasants (Arabic: فلاحين*, fellahin), expressing growing concern over land dispossession and its implications for the society at large"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people

I suggest you apologise to the board for misleading people. Really.

Last edited:
Hossfly -

I have no idea why people post garbage like this. It's devoid of facts - and I think we can assume you KNOW it is devoid of facts.

What's the point?

You don't think anyone with access to google can find out in 5 seconds that the word Palestinian was being used to describe a people in the 5th Century BCE?

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece"

I suggest you apologise to the board for misleading people.
Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

Hossfly -

What's the point?

I suggest you apologise to the board for misleading people.
Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

NUTS TROLL:cuckoo::eek:

I don't know why Roudy always posts the same quotes - for anyone who has actually followed this issue closely the idea that Syrians and Saudi Arabians initially opposed Palestinian interests for their own purposes is hardly a new or revolutionary one.

It's like asking an Indian if he supports an independent Kashmir.

So who cares when the name Palestinian or Palestine came into being? Israel only came into being in 1948 or so. The point is, people were living there before the Pals and Izzys came into being, and they were pushed aside like garbage.

So who cares when the name Palestinian or Palestine came into being? Israel only came into being in 1948 or so. The point is, people were living there before the Pals and Izzys came into being, and they were pushed aside like garbage.

ima---learn some history----WHAT PEOPLE WERE "pushed aside like garbage"?
----when and where? Who treated whom "like garbage"?? for discusson
lets limit this "PEOPLE PUSHED ASIDE LIKE GARBAGE" to the middle east and
the past 200 years

what people are still being treated like garbage?

Ima how right you are.steve...the Zionists should be brought to the Hague and the War Crimes Tribunal:clap2:

Last edited:

I don't agree with your final sentence - but your first sentences are spot on!

the answer to >>

"who cares when the name Palestinian or Palestine came into being?"

is----islamo nazi pigs care. In elaborating a NEW HISTORY in support of
the notion that migrants to Israel/judea-- who in recent years have decided
to refer to themselves as "PALESTINIANS" and insist that they constitute
an ancient people who are THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE of palestine as opposed
to the jews who are "foreign western imperialist invaders" claim that the term
PALESTINE described that particular nation and culture and which has been in
place since "THE STONE AGE" Supporters of this idea of the christian nazi
set even insist that the person "jesus" was a member of this
"NATION OF PALESTINIANS" Since all people do ascribe to themselves
a "NAME" the new history ---includes the "fact" that "PALESTINE"
is the ancient word used to describe the area and the people have
self described as "palestnians" for more than 5000 years. Saigon
ascribes to this theory as a manifestation of his confusion over
the subject POPULATION GENETICS and sherri so ascribes as an
aspect of her islamo nazi ISA-RESPECTING creed

the answer to >>

"who cares when the name Palestinian or Palestine came into being?"

is----islamo nazi pigs care. In elaborating a NEW HISTORY in support of
the notion that migrants to Israel/judea-- who in recent years have decided
to refer to themselves as "PALESTINIANS" and insist that they constitute
an ancient people who are THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE of palestine as opposed
to the jews who are "foreign western imperialist invaders" claim that the term
PALESTINE described that particular nation and culture and which has been in
place since "THE STONE AGE" Supporters of this idea of the christian nazi
set even insist that the person "jesus" was a member of this
"NATION OF PALESTINIANS" Since all people do ascribe to themselves
a "NAME" the new history ---includes the "fact" that "PALESTINE"
is the ancient word used to describe the area and the people have
self described as "palestnians" for more than 5000 years. Saigon
ascribes to this theory as a manifestation of his confusion over
the subject POPULATION GENETICS and sherri so ascribes as an
aspect of her islamo nazi ISA-RESPECTING creed

Wow, that sure was a lot of fartsmoke. You wouldn't complain so much if you didn't know that I'm right. Plus, you'd have an argument that's coherent. Better luck next time.

Israel had been named 4000 yrs ago... Christians know this

2000 BC (about 4000 years ago)
Jacob (Israel) is born
Jacob, the son of Isaac, who was the son of Abraham, is born in Canaan. Jacob's name is changed to Israel. (Canaan is later renamed Israel, after Jacob). He has 12 sons, for whom the 12 Tribes of Israel are named

Last edited:
iRosie -

I have to say, you CONSTANT pretence that anyone who corrects your woeful knowledge of history is a Nazi is about as stupid as anything else you have ever posted.

That you are so often corrected on matter os fact says little about the people correcting you - and A LOT about the person they are correcting. You and Roudy both need to understand that the more you persist in posting things that you know are not true - the more easily you are ridiculed and dismissed.

You might as well begin your every post with "Ignore me - I'm bonkers".

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I agree with this - both the terms 'Palestine' and 'Israel' are about as old as the name of any country on earth.

Ironically, what they both also have in common is a lack of modern usage prior to the mid-19th century.

It is one of the many wonders of these threads is that the most fevered supports of Israel actually undermine Israel's existance by raising topics a smarter person might steer clear of.

I agree with this - both the terms 'Palestine' and 'Israel' are about as old as the name of any country on earth.

Ironically, what they both also have in common is a lack of modern usage prior to the mid-19th century.

It is one of the many wonders of these threads is that the most fevered supports of Israel actually undermine Israel's existance by raising topics a smarter person might steer clear of.

Why not go back a couple of more thousand years? 6000 years ago, God gave the earth to adam and eve when he booted them from eden. So that means the whole world belongs to white christians.

I don't know why Roudy always posts the same quotes - for anyone who has actually followed this issue closely the idea that Syrians and Saudi Arabians initially opposed Palestinian interests for their own purposes is hardly a new or revolutionary one.

It's like asking an Indian if he supports an independent Kashmir.
No thanks, I'll take what the Arabs themselves said at the time and "Palestinian" Zuhair Muhsen who was the PLO chief said over your hogwash.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I would think there is very, very little chance that you would be able to understand this anyway, as to do so requires a reasonable understanding of the events taking place in the Arab World in the 1960's. Issues to do with Nasserism, the Ba'ath Party and the aborted Syrian-Egyptian union are all key here, for instance.

I'm happy to explain it to you, but I assume you'd rather not know the details.

It is a wonder how an ignorant fool continues to lie and distort day after day.

How Did the Land of Israel Become "Palestine"?

In the First Century CE, the Romans crushed the independent kingdom of Judea. After the failed rebellion of Bar Kokhba in the Second Century CE, the Roman Emperor Hadrian determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea. Therefore, he took the name Palastina and imposed it on all the Land of Israel. At the same time, he changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina.
The History of Palestine

Thousands of years before the Romans invented "Palastina" the land had been known as "Canaan". The Canaanites had many tiny city-states, each one at times independent and at times a vassal of an Egyptian or Hittite king. The Canaanites never united into a state. After the Exodus from Egypt — probably in the Thirteenth Century BCE but perhaps earlier — the Children of Israel settled in the land of Canaan. There they formed first a tribal confederation, and then the Biblical kingdoms of Israel and Judah, and the post-Biblical kingdom of Judea.

Israel-Judah-Judea has the only united, independent, sovereign nation-state that ever existed in "Palestine" west of the Jordan River.

From the beginning of history to this day, Israel-Judah-Judea has the only united, independent, sovereign nation-state that ever existed in "Palestine" west of the Jordan River. (In Biblical times, Ammon, Moab and Edom as well as Israel had land east of the Jordan, but they disappeared in antiquity and no other nation took their place until the British invented Trans-Jordan in the 1920s.) In 1099, Christian Crusaders from Europe conquered Palestina-Falastin. After 1099, it was never again under Arab rule. The Christian Crusader kingdom was politically independent, but never developed a national identity. It remained a military outpost of Christian Europe, and lasted less than 100 years. Thereafter, Palestine was joined to Syria as a subject province first of the Mameluks, ethnically mixed slave-warriors whose center was in Egypt, and then of the Ottoman Turks, whose capital was in Istanbul.

During the First World War, the British took Palestine from the Ottoman Turks. At the end of the war, the Ottoman Empire collapsed and among its subject provinces "Palestine" was assigned to the British, to govern temporarily as a mandate from the League of Nations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back