history by ---sands ----are the desperate dabblings of a failed
"professor" I grew up in the USA---in a land once heavily populated
a KNOWN nation of american indians----the river beds are chock full of
arrow heads---- if one were to credit the conclusions of sands and saigon--
there is no question but that I am a LENNILENAPE INDIAN

the area of the world in which Israel is located was one of intensive
population flux----and WARS in which various forces clashed incessantly ---
it is where the huge populations of the two river valleys ENGAGED each other
----the kingdoms of the nile valley and the kingdoms of mesopotamia---and also an area of wide swings in economics-----
Both Sands and Saigon ----in order to support THEIR theories depend
on the idea that populations STAY PUT ----as if "palestine" were an island---
genetically ISOLATED like GALAPAGOS where whatever species was there
10,000 years ago ----stayed put and "evolved" In fact---in a place
like "palestine" they only "cultures" that remain are those that
KEEP WRITTEN RECORDS ---and are motivated to SURVIVE AS CULTURES and
nations------because of the intensive SHIFTS of population. In palestine---and CANAAN----the only culture and nation that did do that were jews.
Even though some of the other nations were LITERATE----they are no longer
extant as NATIONS -----that some of their DNA got into the system is
a point of biology ----NOT NATIONHOOD. To understand saigon and sands---
you need a bit of population genetics and---a touch of anthropology---
Saigon has neither --and sands is hopeless

Roudy -

It's interesting how you claim this is all amusing and funny - while posting nothing but red-in-the-face screes of abuse and gibberish.

I've posted three or four pieces of research for you - so far you have to yet to muster a single on-topic response. I think we both know why that is.

"reasearch" of what?

"Palestinians" are made up nation, clans that immigrated to Israel and have no common ground as a separated nation from the rest of the Arabs. You can put feathers and beak on, it still won't make you a duck.

"reasearch" of what?

"Palestinians" are made up nation, clans that immigrated to Israel and have no common ground as a separated nation from the rest of the Arabs. You can put feathers and beak on, it still won't make you a duck.

Well, the research tends to take a different angle to this, because it is concerned only with genetics - and not with politics or even history. This is purely a biological approach to the issue, which I think is fascinating and illuminating - but doesn't answer many questions in itself.

Wht this research does show is a clear distinction between Palestinian genetic code and that of Egyptians or Saudi Arabians - and a distinction dating backs to thr days on the Canaanites.

It's worth a read - and linked a couple of pages back.

Hey Saigon. It is a very interesting read. But, common, really ?!? I think you need to start off from the origin of the name 'Palestinian' , then maybe you will find your answer.

Hey Saigon. It is a very interesting read. But, common, really ?!? I think you need to start off from the origin of the name 'Palestinian' , then maybe you will find your answer.

We certainly know how old the term 'Palestinian' is, even if it only really came to be used in its current meaning around 1920.

But when we consider that the words 'Italy' and 'Germany' only date from 1850, there has to be more to history than the name.

Is anyone going to claim there were no Italians in 1840?

Well, there was no Italy in 1840, and there never had been.

But obviously the people of Italy an trace their origins in towns like Roma back 3,000 years - just as Palestinians can to towns like Ashdod, Akko and Nablus.

Jews can also trace their genetic history back 3,000 years - so this isn't bad news for Jews or for Israel.

no matter what utterly moot and silly statement saigon posts up---sherri
endorses it. Saigon has correctly stated that the people called "palestinians' have genetic links to the ancient people of the land
later called palestine. FROM this information he CONCLUDES
that the people called "palestinians' OWN "palestine"
fine with me. The people called jews have genetic material in THEIR
gene pool linking them to the populations of Iraq, Yemen
Kuwait, morocco, algeria and---mostly "palestine So obviously
jews own all of the middle east. If sherri were consistent---she would endorse this post too. I know of no genetic studies of the Bedouin of
saudi arabia It would be interesting to learn which of us owns saudi
arabia For those who are not stupid----genetic studies of middle eastern peoples do reveal marked in breeding in ANCIENT TIMES-----and it also
reveals that jews originated in the Middle East and are not "foreigners' as
islamo nazis sows and dogs assert. If one is to consider the "logic" of
Saigon----the answer is Jews are JUST AS ENTITLED TO OWN LAND
in the Middle East as are arabs ----however ---islamo nazi sows and dogs resent that fact overwhelmingly

above is the only reasonable interpretation of the available
genetic research

So obviously
jews own all of the middle east.

Obviously.

typical GOEBBELS STYLE evasion Perhaps you can
explain that GENETIC RIGHT to "palestine" of
arab muslims of which
the jews who have genetic LINKS in Lebanon,
syria, Jordan and even saudi arabia ----and CERTAINLY
in palestine---should be deprived? Shall we consider the
GENETICS of land rights thruout the world----My own
ancestors were in LOTS OF PLACES---and people being what
they are ALL BIOLOGICALLY COMPATABLE ----
I have land rights in LOTS OF PLACES

Roudy -

It's interesting how you claim this is all amusing and funny - while posting nothing but red-in-the-face screes of abuse and gibberish.

I've posted three or four pieces of research for you - so far you have to yet to muster a single on-topic response. I think we both know why that is.
Saigoooon is using the Islamo-Nazi playbook / dreamworld. In that book the Jews in Israel are "fake Jews" and the Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands are switched magically to the "real Jews" that are the "ancient Arab Palestinians who go back to the Stone Age".

There's really nothing new in his claims other than the usual IslamoNazi garbage that has been vomited and laughed at a million times.

We certainly know how old the term 'Palestinian' is, even if it only really came to be used in its current meaning around 1920.

But when we consider that the words 'Italy' and 'Germany' only date from 1850, there has to be more to history than the name.

But obviously the people of Italy an trace their origins in towns like Roma back 3,000 years - just as Palestinians can to towns like Ashdod, Akko and Nablus.

Jews can also trace their genetic history back 3,000 years - so this isn't bad news for Jews or for Israel.
Wow, what a load of hogwash. So many errors, mistakes, and lies one doesn't even know where to begin with this dipshit.

Saigon is right-----the people whose DNA got mixed into the gene pool of
the present population that calls itself "palestinian" had a culture
entirely comparable to that of ANCIENT ROME which is why there are so
many wirtten records and artificats attesting to their ORGANIZATION AS
A NATION -----they had a language ---maybe----apparently they never
figured out that humans can write even though they were sorrounded by
people who did write and-----seem to imagine now that they were somehow --
the same as the LITERATE AEGEANS of ASHDOD------I wonder----what happened----when the aegean philistines left the area-----did they leave their
misfits in the desert hoping they would die--?-----well lets face it SAMSON wa not the only jew who married a philistine "maiden"------uhm---for those
who do not know------if you have permission from your mother----I will let
you know how DNA gets around.-----but the same mechanism does not
seem to pass CULTURE OR NATIONHOOD ----on

all true Roudy-----all humans have two ears and one nose-------but MORE IMPORTANT
the arabs who call themselves PALESTINIANS have two ears and one nose PROVING
to SAIGON that they own jerusalem
The idiot posts research about a Palestine or Palestinain people that NEVER EXISTED UNTIL THE ROMANS INVADED. And that's supposed to be his proof that Palestinians / Arabs go back to the Stone Age in Israel! And even AFTER the Roman invasion, all the way up to the 1960's, the Palestinians were considered to be JEWS ONLY.

The amazing thing about the Internet is that illiterate, ignorant morons like Saigoon get to pass themselves as informed knowledgable people. LOL

COMPLETE SHIT,The Palestinians were in the ROMAN HOLY LAND PRIOR TO ROMAN INFLUENCE.....YOU CRETIN:cuckoo:AND ALL JEWS EMINATED FROM ARABS<>WHEN THEY WERE IN BABYLON< WHICH IS WHERE JEWS ORIGINATED FROM......over the Milleniums Jews have mixed with so many different peoples,as can be seen by the different looking Jews,African,Arab,Persian,European............In nearly every case it is only RELIGION that has made a JEW a JEW, like all people throughout the world they are the same, what we call in Australia ABITSA......a bit of this and a bit of that.................................They are in No Way a Pure Bred Race.......the Japanese think they are,Hitler thought the Germans were, Some Americans think they are......but we all know it's a Crock of Shit.

Cut the crap you Sad little Zionists,You are Dealing with a SUPERIOR BEING WITH ME.....Now Kneel To Your Master,LOL....I AM,THE MAGNIFICENT

Last edited:
all true Roudy-----all humans have two ears and one nose-------but MORE IMPORTANT
The idiot posts research about a Palestine or Palestinain people that NEVER EXISTED UNTIL THE ROMANS INVADED. And that's supposed to be his proof that Palestinians / Arabs go back to the Stone Age in Israel! And even AFTER the Roman invasion, all the way up to the 1960's, the Palestinians were considered to be JEWS ONLY.

The amazing thing about the Internet is that illiterate, ignorant morons like Saigoon get to pass themselves as informed knowledgable people. LOL

COMPLETE SHIT,The Palestinians were in the ROMAN HOLY LAND PRIOR TO ROMAN INFLUENCE.....YOU CRETIN:cuckoo:AND ALL JEWS EMINATED FROM ARABS<>WHEN THEY WERE IN BABYLON< WHICH IS WHERE JEWS ORIGINATED FROM......over the Milleniums Jews have mixed with so many different peoples,as can be seen by the different looking Jews,African,Arab,Persian,European............In nearly every case it is only RELIGION that has made a JEW a JEW, like all people throughout the world they are the same, what we call in Australia ABITSA......a bit of this and a bit of that.................................They are in No Way a Pure Bred Race.......the Japanese think they are,Hitler thought the Germans were, Some Americans think they are......but we all know it's a Crock of Shit.

Cut the crap you Sad little Zionists,You are Dealing with a SUPERIOR BEING WITH ME.....Now Kneel To Your Master,LOL....I AM,THE MAGNIFICENT
Go stand in the corner, kid.

COMPLETE SHIT,The Palestinians were in the ROMAN HOLY LAND PRIOR TO ROMAN INFLUENCE.....YOU CRETIN:cuckoo:

Liq----calm yourself---- "ROMAN HOLY LAND" ??? what is that? vatican city?

Until the romans became christians----something that got jump started
around 300 AD----- The romans considered ROME their "holy land"

When roman imperialists invaded Israel/Judea----there were some non jews
to the extent of being in little villages left over from the incessant wars of that
time----in fact Gaza was a settled place---a kind of egyptian frontier town and
Ashdod still harbored some Aegean sea faring people ---(these are OUTLYING
AREAS ---something like the western frontier) There were also EDOMITES --
but edomites were a progressively diappearing group who assimilated---
---ie most became jews Edomites are extinct as a group----according
to biblical history they are the off spring of ESAU (Jacob's aka Israel's
brother.) By the time of the sack of jerusalem ----the only extant non
jewish group in the area were the SAMARITANS who are really a sect
of judaism and still extant today. Around 300 AD --CONSTANTINE imposed

christianity upon PALESTINA <<< the new name for Israel/judea---and also
changed the name of Jerusalem to AEOLIA CAPITOLINA Just who
in this system are you calling "arabs" ??? "arabs"---are actually
defined as ARABIC SPEAKING PEOPLE------at the time the HOLY ROMAN
EMPIRE was founded about 300 AD---the only place arabic was spoken was
IN ARABIA It was about that time that arabs of arabia FIRST began
to develope an alphabet and a script. If your point is that there was cross
breeding between people living in PALESTINA ----and arabs who invaded
or if you are claiming that ----the people upon whom islam was imposed by
the invaders -----were "arabs" before that invasion----then you are stupid

Continued RESOLUTION 181

Zionist politicians did not waste time to recruit and lobby wavering delegates.Intensive efforts were made by the Zionist leadership around the world to gain crucial votes,..the French altered their position from ABSTENTION tosupporting the resolution,Liberia and other poor countries, as a result of economic promises,offered support,the direct lobbying of President Truman and pro-Zionist senators(Jews no doubt) and congressmen(Jews no doubt) secured the votes of 12 out of 20 Latin American DESPOT RUN countries.

On Saturday morning,29 November 1947, and AGAINST THE WILL of the Palestinian people, the General Assembly in New York(that bastion of Zionists and Jews) voted for the partition of Palestine and accepted Resolution 181. It was supported by 33 votes(most rigged) with 13 opposed and 10 abstentions including Britain, whose Prime Minister Clement Atlee saw to it that Britains Commonwealth partners VOTED FOR IT

SO MUCH FOR THE ZIONIST TROLLS ON HERE WHO SAY THERE WERE NO PALISTINIANS AND PALESTINE.....But it gets much worse,just hang in there folks...HERE COMES THELIQ.

Palestine was thus divided into 3 parts,...A JEWISH PART......A PALESTINIAN PART....and wait for it........AN INTERNATIONALLY ADMINISTERED ZONE TO INCLUDE THE CITY OF JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!as the Corpus Separatum:clap2: to be administered by the corrupted (UNITED NATIONS) After 10 years, a referendum would be held to seek the views of the city's residents. TODAY AND EVER SINCE THAT, REFERENDUM....."IS DEAD HISTORY". It has been replaced by continued ZIONIST EXPULSIONS OF THE INDIGENOUS Palestinian people of Jerusalem.......(I WILL GIVE YOU TIME TO DIGEST THIS FACT)

The Arab League rejected the plan to PARTITION Palestine by ANY OUTSIDE POWER(I WILL GIVE YOU MORE TIME TO DIGEST HERE)...............and declared its intention to wage WAR against the implementation of this resolution 181. The stage was then set for the ZIONISTS to make their DREAM a reality.....They brought out a Map they showed to UNSCOP in May 1947 and decided it was time to act. But they faced a problem of having 1 MILLION Palestinians in the part of Palestine allocated to them in the corrupt partition Plan. But since the 1880's the ZIONISTS had been preparing for such an eventuality.

PALESTINE WAS NOT DIVIDED.>>IT WAS DESTROYED.

Once adopted,the execution of Resolution 181 was referred to the Security Council. The Arabs rejected it outright while the Jews celebrated its adoption. The Palestinians rebelled as the ZIONIST UNDERGROUND TERRORIST FORCES attacked Palestinian villages and towns in ORDER TO SECURE MORE THAN THEIR PORTION OF PALESTINE ALLOCATED TO THEM(What a surprise) in the partition Plan....The United States admitted around March 1948 that the partitioning of Palestine could NOT be carried out in a peaceful manner and proposed that Palestine be placed under temporary UN Trusteeship. This plan and calls for a ceasefire fell on deaf ears. The Jewish forces exerted all military efforts to achieve maximum LAND GAINS as the British prepared to end their Mandate in Palestine. By April 1948 the ZIONISTS had achieved a military superiorty and set in motion all political machinery to DECLARE THEIR JEWISH STATE.

Herzl's prediction to establish a Jewish State IN PALESTINE within 50 years was missed by only 1 year it took 51.

On the afternoon of May 14th 1948 the Jewish State of Israel was proclaimed just as the Sabbath began at sunset that day. At 5.16 EST, US President Harry Truman authorised the rcognition of Israel but not before amending the official DOCUMENT,which presented to him by his advisors,Truman crossed out the word..."JEWISH STATE" and replaced it with the name "ISRAEL", thus implying that it should NOT be exclusively JEWISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The British Mandate ended the following day at noon 15th of May 1948.

2bcontinued

Last edited:
Steverino, I've always known you were an extreme egotist - but this demand of yours for others to bow to you?

That's basically insisting we treat you as though you are GOD.

I don't really think even you are so arrogant...... it was hardly an amusing 'joke'

Continued RESOLUTION 181

Zionist politicians did not waste time to recruit and lobby wavering delegates.Intensive efforts were made by the Zionist leadership around the world to gain crucial votes,..the French altered their position from ABSTENTION tosupporting the resolution,Liberia and other poor countries, as a result of economic promises,offered support,the direct lobbying of President Truman and pro-Zionist senators(Jews no doubt) and congressmen(Jews no doubt) secured the votes of 12 out of 20 Latin American DESPOT RUN countries.

On Saturday morning,29 November 1947, and AGAINST THE WILL of the Palestinian people, the General Assembly in New York(that bastion of Zionists and Jews) voted for the partition of Palestine and accepted Resolution 181. It was supported by 33 votes(most rigged) with 13 opposed and 10 abstentions including Britain, whose Prime Minister Clement Atlee saw to it that Britains Commonwealth partners VOTED FOR IT

SO MUCH FOR THE ZIONIST TROLLS ON HERE WHO SAY THERE WERE NO PALISTINIANS AND PALESTINE.....But it gets much worse,just hang in there folks...HERE COMES THELIQ.

Palestine was thus divided into 3 parts,...A JEWISH PART......A PALESTINIAN PART....and wait for it........AN INTERNATIONALLY ADMINISTERED ZONE TO INCLUDE THE CITY OF JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!as the Corpus Separatum:clap2:
So why doesn't Little Stevie tell us what happened in Jerusalem when Jordan was in control. Oh, by the way, Little Stevie Troll, I believe the Jews were the ones who were called the Palestinians and the Arabs were either called just plain Arabs or Syrians. In fact, if you called an Arab a Palestinian, it was like you were calling him a Jew and thus was insulting him. Meanwhile, I think I will go with what a retired State Department poster, who is a Christian, once said. If it makes you feel better, of course you don't have to believe him, Little Stevie. Just keep on thumping your chest, oh Insignificant One, while you continue pacing the floor of you know where.
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Wow, what a load of hogwash. So many errors, mistakes, and lies one doesn't even know where to begin with this dipshit.

Oh, please do start, Roudy!!

What errors are there?

Rreally - could you be ANY more predictable?!

Last edited:
Rosie -

The reason I rarely reply to your posts is because they lack intellectual merit.

Your posts are full of contradictions, are badly thought through and poorly informed. Claiming the Jews should own the entire Middle East is a great example of this.

Forget the accusations and abuse - focus on posting something that makes sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back