n El Paso, Border Patrol is detaining migrants in ‘a Human Dog Pound.’

Democrats keep thinking that Americans care about how the invasion forces are held. We don't. A dog pound is better than they deserve.

Last edited:
Blame Nancy Pelosi. Trump asked for funds to build new detention facilities to alleviate overcrowding all and Nancy gleefully said, no. All of the problems at the border that the Democrats are complaining about were created by Democrats is their irresponsible efforts to try to embarrass the President.
To be fair to Nasty Pellosi, she did promise to give Trump one dollar.

Where the hell are they supposed to put them?
The Dims refuse to provide $$$$ or make simple changes to the laws to ease the pressures of the invasion at our southern border.

Leave them there till there deported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course you would, but you were a bad cop. Lock em up just because you can. That seems to be the Trump way of doing things.

Yep. Keep the dogs in cages till there shipped out.

You said you were going to come down here and straiten me out. What happened, you big pussy coward?

You’ll know when I’m there when i message you leaving the airport in my rental car. Do you think I’ll tell you ahead of time. Keep calling me names it is funny and embarrassing for you not me.

Leave them there till there deported.

Of course you would, but you were a bad cop. Lock em up just because you can. That seems to be the Trump way of doing things.

Yep. Keep the dogs in cages till there shipped out.

You said you were going to come down here and straiten me out. What happened, you big pussy coward?

You’ll know when I’m there when i message you leaving the airport in my rental car. Do you think I’ll tell you ahead of time. Keep calling me names it is funny and embarrassing for you not me.

If you say so coward.

Forum List

Back