N. Korea abruptly cancels talks with S. Korea, USA summit in question....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Well, today on the news, it was announced that North Korea has abruptly stopped talks with S. Korea, and now it's being said that the summit talks with Trump are in jeopardy.

Apparently, Un is pissed that we went ahead with our joint military exercises with S. Korea.

Still think Trump deserves the Nobel peace prize?

North Korea cancels high-level talks with the South

Quick question................how many of you people think these talks are actually going to go on?

Guess Pompeo got a bit ahead of himself in his bragging to Trump.

Well, today on the news, it was announced that North Korea has abruptly stopped talks with S. Korea, and now it's being said that the summit talks with Trump are in jeopardy.
Trump is being played...

iur

We shall see. The meeting is cancelled due to standard training that happens every year between our nations. It was called Team Spirit when I served.

Jong may or may not be serious. Only time will tell................If it works it's good for the world........if not then back to normal business.

I hope for the better outcome.

Is the purpose of this thread for information purposes or to ATTACK TRUMP.

Do those who bash daily want the hostilities to continue or a Peace agreement and end the tension............

Seems cheerleading failure is the way of the day to some.

I'm far from a Trump fan, but I don't see how this is a reflection on his efforts. Maybe he was a bit naive, but it was his supporters who were out in full force, prematurely bragging, and talking about a Nobel Peace Prize. Maybe the talks will still take place, but when you're dealing with a madman (the North Korean one) it's wise not to place bets.

Awwwww. Lil' Kim got him's panties in a bunch because of our military exercise.

Listen Lil' Kim: You take the whole ten inches up your ass or the entire deal is off.

:laughing0301:

Been saying it all along.....a leopard cannot change its spots.

Kim wants the US and South Korea to cancel the pre scheduled joint military exercise...that demand may be adhered to...I'm sure talks are on going right now...

Obviously more fake news.

"Update: State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told reporters during her regular press briefing on Tuesday that the KCNA report did not correspond to any private messages American officials have received: “We have not heard anything from that government or the government of South Korea to indicate that we would not continue conducting these exercises or that we would not continue planning for our meeting between President Trump and Kim Jong Un next month.”

North Korea Walks Out of Talks with South over Joint Drills with U.S. | Breitbart

Trump wants a summit. Been playing the Big Summit Reality Show. May not get it.

Now let's review the rules.

Number One: Kim will not give up his nukes.

Number Two: Refer to one in case of any questions of what the Norks will do.

I enjoyed the three Team Spirit exercises in which I participated. They were much more 'fun' than Reforger in Europe.

Trump wants a summit. Been playing the Big Summit Reality Show. May not get it.

Now let's review the rules.

Number One: Kim will not give up his nukes.

Number Two: Refer to one in case of any questions of what the Norks will do.

I enjoyed the three Team Spirit exercises in which I participated. They were much more 'fun' than Reforger in Europe.
Yeah........Trump wants a meeting and for N. Korea to stop his Nuclear BS..................seems that is what anyone in this country would want.

Whether Jong will actually do it is even questioned by the WH...............

But you don't want it to happen now do you.........because politically it shows success if it happens..........and your side wants it to fail.

We'll see what happens.............If it doesn't go ........then so be it.

All Americans, even lackluster ones like some on the right, want this to happen.

But refer to Rule Number One. Kim will not get rid of his nukes.

All Americans, even lackluster ones like some on the right, want this to happen.

But refer to Rule Number One. Kim will not get rid of his nukes.
Maybe and maybe not.............You still try diplomacy ...........if it fails and he goes back to his shit games again..........then you take them the hell out.

No, bright eyes, we are not going to burn the peninsula to a cinder.

That will not happen. Mattis will not let it happen.

No, bright eyes, we are not going to burn the peninsula to a cinder.

That will not happen. Mattis will not let it happen.
He goes back to firing missiles at Guam and Japan..........................those dang sites are gonna get hit.............

That's part of the reason he came to the table to begin with........along with pressure from China.....

He can choose to be Rocket Man or change his ways to decide to live in Peace and stop screwing his own people.

Again...........that remains to be seen....................I don't see him starting to fire them again...........

Forum List

Back