N. Korea fires on S. Korea - It was a clear provocation!!

It's my understanding that North Korea has thousands of artillery pieces well protected from counterattack and capable of turning Seoul (and its 10,000,000 humans) into an inferno within hours, if not minutes.

I think NK is capable of accomplishing this without any back-up; although, I've absolutely no clue how China would react to refugees, etc., if this were to actually happen.

There are $billions worth of minerals locked away in the Hermit Kingdom, so possibly Russian plutocrats would go along with whatever US elites decide...???

It's my understanding that North Korea has thousands of artillery pieces well protected from counterattack and capable of turning Seoul (and its 10,000,000 humans) into an inferno within hours, if not minutes.

I think NK is capable of accomplishing this without any back-up; although, I've absolutely no clue how China would react to refugees, etc., if this were to actually happen.

There are $billions worth of minerals locked away in the Hermit Kingdom, so possibly Russian plutocrats would go along with whatever US elites decide...???

The thing is North Korea knows that if they go into a full scale war against the US/South Korea their regime is going to burn to the ground, they may destroy Seoul but you can bet that the US will crush Pyongyang as well. North Korea is just doing this for attention and trying to get some more aid and money, thats all.

The thing is North Korea knows that if they go into a full scale war against the US/South Korea their regime is going to burn to the ground, they may destroy Seoul but you can bet that the US will crush Pyongyang as well. North Korea is just doing this for attention and trying to get some more aid and money, thats all.

That's possibly the most intelligent input I've seen from you thus far. :eusa_whistle:

That's possibly the most intelligent input I've seen from you thus far. :eusa_whistle:

I only post facts.

I only post facts.

:lol:

drunkard's piss is an idiot

:lol:

drunkard's piss is an idiot

The only idiot I see here is you bitch.

:popcorn:

Do you guys have any idea how boring it is to see page after page of school yard silly personal insults? Can't you take it to the flame zone or someplace and not destroy a thread with this stuff?

It takes two or more to have this kind of exchange. But it's okay. I'll just unsubscribe and find something more interesting. Ya'll have a great day.

Forum List

Back