🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

n korea thinks trump is bluffing

So far the NK fish head has refrained from testing another nuke. So, in that regard, he must not think POTUS is bluffing

-Geaux

Wow, now there's an argument. Forget that his people might not be ready to test another nuke, no, it must
be because of Trump.

In fact, Kim didn't take a shit this morning, and it was all because of Trump.

Diplomacy has failed.
Sanctions have failed.
Threatening him has failed.
Shows of force in the region have failed.
Asking China to help has failed.
Sitting back and doing nothing has failed.

And the little fat commie dick tater punk is still developing rockets capable of a nuclear attack.

All options have been exhausted other than a military strike, so IMO, at this point, the pie faced punk is going to fire one of those missiles off and it's going to either come a little too close for comfort to land, or actually be tracked to be headed for land, and then he's going to get his ass blow off the map, and the retaliation will be completely justifiable.
Thank you for bringing this back to the topic. I still don't agree -- I don't see NK as suicidal. There is no indication that little Kim wants to blow his precious kingdom off the map. He will continue to talk belligerently, because it is the only justification he has for turning his little empire into a military camp where the civilians don't matter. He fails to tell them that they'd be doing a hell of a lot better if the country wasn't being strangled economically by sanctions because of his nuclear program. It's all propaganda. Our government MUST know that.
We haven't tried diplomacy with this guy (last time was with his Dad) and we haven't tried the Russia/China gambit. If the guy felt secure in continuing his brutal regime, he might give it a go to have a country with more wealth for him to steal. Just sayin'
Well, I disagree. I think if he wasn't suicidal, then he'd quit with what he's doing.

No, I think he's a freakin' moron, either partially retarded, or stunted mental growth, or just has a warped sense of reality. But any way your look at it, he's all but begging to have his ass bombed, period.

he's not been paying attention has he?

and why would ANY country threaten to attack you only after you threaten to wipe them off the map a few hundred times? stunning the lengths some countries will go to in order to stop from being dime-store nuked.

Kim Jong-un claims US ‘bluffing’ over war threats

Trump is bluffing. The reason they know it is because a certain President of the USA, Mr I'm so Fucking Smart decided to tell them he was bluffing. D'oh.

Trump 'rules out military option for North Korea' | Daily Mail Online

"Trump has a four-point diplomatic plan for dealing with North Korea that DOES NOT include a military option or a plan to remove Kim Jong-un from power'"

Then he had his "Armada" go off to North Korea, direction Australia.... that was a bluff and it didn't work.

And even half of America doesn't think he has a plan other than bluffing at his game of poke her.

Analysis | Trump has never had a plan for dealing with North Korea

"Trump has never had a plan for dealing with North Korea"
who has had a plan? so far nothing has worked so i'd say all admins since the korean war are involved in the bad decisions that have gotten us to here today. he's more like a hot potato that sooner or later will go off on someone.

and again - i find it convenient that the left's biggest fear was war-monger-trump with the ego has has would have his finger on the button of our own nukes but now - suddenly he's bluffing.

that "message" alone is a contradiction and why it's frustrating to talk to the left. the only consistent view they seem to have is whatever view is needed to see trump in a bad light even if it means they walk back their own statements and stated fears/concerns of the man.

So far the NK fish head has refrained from testing another nuke. So, in that regard, he must not think POTUS is bluffing

-Geaux

Wow, now there's an argument. Forget that his people might not be ready to test another nuke, no, it must
be because of Trump.

link? :)

-Geaux

be because of Trump.

Considering he's reportedly on the move from imagined Trump assassination squads, I imagine he is a little backed up.

and why would ANY country threaten to attack you only after you threaten to wipe them off the map a few hundred times? stunning the lengths some countries will go to in order to stop from being dime-store nuked.

Trump is bluffing. The reason they know it is because a certain President of the USA, Mr I'm so Fucking Smart decided to tell them he was bluffing. D'oh.

"Trump has a four-point diplomatic plan for dealing with North Korea that DOES NOT include a military option or a plan to remove Kim Jong-un from power'"

Then he had his "Armada" go off to North Korea, direction Australia.... that was a bluff and it didn't work.

And even half of America doesn't think he has a plan other than bluffing at his game of poke her.

"The military option" will NEVER, be ENTIRELY, "off the table."

I guarantee you, if that pie faced little idiot shoots off a missile and it's trajectory puts it hitting land, there'll be cruise missiles headed to NK faster than you can site another story with no name sources.

"The military option" will NEVER, be ENTIRELY, "off the table."

I guarantee you, if that pie faced little idiot shoots off a missile and it's trajectory puts it hitting land, there'll be cruise missiles headed to NK faster than you can site another story with no name sources.
That's a horse of a different color.

You think we will take the military option? I have not heard anyone who is familiar with foreign and military policy think that is a good idea.
in no way shape form or fashion would i prefer we take the military way.

what i am saying is we have a uber-freak psychotic kid in power over there building and testing nukes all the time with the stated desire to nuke us. sanctions he doesn't care about cause he just seems to take it out on the people there. he doesn't seem to have missed a meal at all while others in his country starve.

that said, trump is not bluffing. and again when he's testing nukes with the stated desire to kill us, when do we take it seriously enough to do something more than hope he's kidding?
You just presented an argument for the military option. Quit pretending it's not your preference, is all I'm saying.

All other options have been exhausted. We can't let NK treat us like Iran treats Israel.

-Geaux
Iran hasn't sent a nuke to Israel because Israel would nuke them back. Same, imo, as NK will be toward the U.S. NK is not suicidal.

The one option which has not been tried in over ten years is (1) admitting NK HAS nukes and negotiating with them, bringing them under China's nuclear protection the way Japan and South Korea are under ours.
Not saying it is going to work, but all options have not been tried. China is not going to ratchet up sanctions any more than they have because they don't want a bunch of NK refugees coming across the border. China doesn't want to deal with them. They're not going to starve them even worse than they already are. I think that sanctions option has gone about as far as it will go. It didn't work. So, next?

Nope. No negotiations. And I would not negotiate with a brutal dictator. The must not be allowed to evolve any further relative to nuclear capability

-Geaux

who has had a plan? so far nothing has worked so i'd say all admins since the korean war are involved in the bad decisions that have gotten us to here today. he's more like a hot potato that sooner or later will go off on someone.

and again - i find it convenient that the left's biggest fear was war-monger-trump with the ego has has would have his finger on the button of our own nukes but now - suddenly he's bluffing.

that "message" alone is a contradiction and why it's frustrating to talk to the left. the only consistent view they seem to have is whatever view is needed to see trump in a bad light even if it means they walk back their own statements and stated fears/concerns of the man.

North Korea seem to know where they stand. They know they have the protection of China as long as they do not cause any problems for China's national security. So, no firing nukes at people, etc. But with nukes, they have less problems from the US, and China is slightly less of a problem too, defense wise.

No, this isn't about Trump looking in a bad light. Trump comes out of this looking bad because he thinks that he can solve this situation. Obama didn't think he could solve it, because he couldn't. Trump can't solve it but goes around trying to outsmart a guy whose politics are a lot more cutthroat than US politics, and Kim's been in the game longer.

If you think the left is annoying because it's all about making Trump look bad, think about it from the point of view of the left, with Trump always making HIMSELF look bad. He attacks, he fights when he should negotiate, he causes problems with people he should be working with, he insults people, then turns around and says they're all fucking amazing.

White House calls Xi Jinping president of Taiwan in G20 gaffe

"
Donald Trump's team mistakenly refer to Chinese leader Xi Jinping as the president of Taiwan"

Then after insulting the guy, he says

Trump was given a 10 minute history lesson by the Chinese President. This is what he was told

"
Donald Trump admits Xi Jinping gave him a history lesson on North Korea"

He's flattering the guy.

"
Trump hails 'tremendous' progress in talks with China's Xi"

More flattery

When it is just China it's

Trump hails 'tremendous' progress in talks with China's Xi - BBC News

"
Trump accuses China of 'raping' US with unfair trade policy"

Trump says China is NOT a currency manipulator | Daily Mail Online

"Trump says the U.S. is 'working with China' to deal with North Korea and doubles down on his position that they are NOT currency manipulators"

Same thing, act all bravado, then come around and act like they're on the same side.

It's nonsense, all these world leaders see through it, they're laughing at how easy it is to play Trump, because he's one of the dooshbag poker players who thinks he got it all down, and then fucks up time and time again giving out signals that even the worst player's mother's dog can read.

-Geaux

be because of Trump.

Um ,,,, hey snowflake, there are a host of reports on the internet NK was ready in April for a 6th nuclear test. So, his people are not ready as you suggest because of my comments that they realize Trump is not bluffing

-Geaux

-Geaux

be because of Trump.

Um ,,,, hey snowflake, there are a host of reports on the internet NK was ready in April for a 6th nuclear test. So, his people are not ready as you suggest because of my comments that they realize Trump is not bluffing

-Geaux

Wait, did you just start with an insult? Did no one tell you I don't do insults?

North Korea seem to know where they stand. They know they have the protection of China as long as they do not cause any problems for China's national security. So, no firing nukes at people, etc. But with nukes, they have less problems from the US, and China is slightly less of a problem too, defense wise.

No, this isn't about Trump looking in a bad light. Trump comes out of this looking bad because he thinks that he can solve this situation. Obama didn't think he could solve it, because he couldn't. Trump can't solve it but goes around trying to outsmart a guy whose politics are a lot more cutthroat than US politics, and Kim's been in the game longer.

If you think the left is annoying because it's all about making Trump look bad, think about it from the point of view of the left, with Trump always making HIMSELF look bad. He attacks, he fights when he should negotiate, he causes problems with people he should be working with, he insults people, then turns around and says they're all fucking amazing.

"
Donald Trump's team mistakenly refer to Chinese leader Xi Jinping as the president of Taiwan"

Trump was given a 10 minute history lesson by the Chinese President. This is what he was told

"

He's flattering the guy.

"

More flattery

"

"Trump says the U.S. is 'working with China' to deal with North Korea and doubles down on his position that they are NOT currency manipulators"

Same thing, act all bravado, then come around and act like they're on the same side.

It's nonsense, all these world leaders see through it, they're laughing at how easy it is to play Trump, because he's one of the dooshbag poker players who thinks he got it all down, and then fucks up time and time again giving out signals that even the worst player's mother's dog can read.
so - let me narrow this down and make sure i understand what you're saying cause what i hear is:

obama can't fix it cause it can't be fixed.
trump thinks he can and here's a lot of "bad trump" links.

put both of them aside, how would YOU resolve this?

-Geaux

be because of Trump.

link? :)

www.youvegottobefuckingkiddingme.co.nk
www.noivegotityoujustwanttobagontrump.com.get.ing.old

You can't rationalize with irrational people. Kim Jong-un is nuts. China needs to take him out and find a suitable puppet to replace him.

"

"

He's flattering the guy.

"

More flattery

"

so - let me narrow this down and make sure i understand what you're saying cause what i hear is:

Push China to do it in lieu of a nuclear war on their border.

You think we will take the military option? I have not heard anyone who is familiar with foreign and military policy think that is a good idea.
in no way shape form or fashion would i prefer we take the military way.

what i am saying is we have a uber-freak psychotic kid in power over there building and testing nukes all the time with the stated desire to nuke us. sanctions he doesn't care about cause he just seems to take it out on the people there. he doesn't seem to have missed a meal at all while others in his country starve.

that said, trump is not bluffing. and again when he's testing nukes with the stated desire to kill us, when do we take it seriously enough to do something more than hope he's kidding?
You just presented an argument for the military option. Quit pretending it's not your preference, is all I'm saying.

All other options have been exhausted. We can't let NK treat us like Iran treats Israel.

-Geaux
Iran hasn't sent a nuke to Israel because Israel would nuke them back. Same, imo, as NK will be toward the U.S. NK is not suicidal.

The one option which has not been tried in over ten years is (1) admitting NK HAS nukes and negotiating with them, bringing them under China's nuclear protection the way Japan and South Korea are under ours.
Not saying it is going to work, but all options have not been tried. China is not going to ratchet up sanctions any more than they have because they don't want a bunch of NK refugees coming across the border. China doesn't want to deal with them. They're not going to starve them even worse than they already are. I think that sanctions option has gone about as far as it will go. It didn't work. So, next?

Nope. No negotiations. And I would not negotiate with a brutal dictator. The must not be allowed to evolve any further relative to nuclear capability

-Geaux
They already have nukes, unfortunately. If we attack, they might use them on short range targets they can reach, such as our allies where we have tens of thousands of American service men/women.
If we attack, they won't feel they've anything left to lose.
I hope we will support negotiations that will at least try to avoid such a scenario, whether or not we are critical actors in the negotiations.

"

"

He's flattering the guy.

"

More flattery

"

honestly i wish china would deal with it. i think they're more qualified to know the region and the mindset as well as deal with the aftermath of whatever may come out of it. i just have not seen much to ever make me think they care enough to want to. maybe trump is talking tough so china will see we *are* serious so they'll step it up and take care of it and we can all walk away from the edge quietly.

"

"

He's flattering the guy.

"

More flattery

"

honestly i wish china would deal with it. i think they're more qualified to know the region and the mindset as well as deal with the aftermath of whatever may come out of it. i just have not seen much to ever make me think they care enough to want to. maybe trump is talking tough so china will see we *are* serious so they'll step it up and take care of it and we can all walk away from the edge quietly.
Agreed on China as the best solution. Yes, they do want to get involved, and are, but they are also afraid the entire DPRK government will collapse and they'll have to deal with 25,000,000 starving North Koreans fleeing north across the Yalu River. Either way, they have to do something before this gets out of hand. At the moment, I think Kim is 99% bullshit.

Chinese troops crossing the Yalu south during the Korean War. China doesn't want to see this reversed with starving, fleeing North Korean refugees.

90d5167f2221332bcb36df813b2b46b4.jpg

"

"

He's flattering the guy.

"

More flattery

"

Agreed on China as the best solution. Yes, they do want to get involved, and are, but they are also afraid the entire DPRK government will collapse and they'll have to deal with 25,000,000 starving North Koreans fleeing north across the Yalu River. Either way, they have to do something before this gets out of hand. At the moment, I think Kim is 99% bullshit.

Chinese troops crossing the Yalu south during the Korean War. China doesn't want to see this reversed with starving, fleeing North Korean refugees.

90d5167f2221332bcb36df813b2b46b4.jpg
so far i think we agree on the hesitancy of china. other people don't seem to think the starving is a huge issue but if we just take out kim and have no plan to follow up - there will be incredible chaos i'd rather avoid also.

not sure what a good solution would be. keep north and south separate or make "korea" whole again or give the north to china and walk away.

Forum List

Back