🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

n korea thinks trump is bluffing

Push China to do it in lieu of a nuclear war on their border.
honestly i wish china would deal with it. i think they're more qualified to know the region and the mindset as well as deal with the aftermath of whatever may come out of it. i just have not seen much to ever make me think they care enough to want to. maybe trump is talking tough so china will see we *are* serious so they'll step it up and take care of it and we can all walk away from the edge quietly.
Agreed on China as the best solution. Yes, they do want to get involved, and are, but they are also afraid the entire DPRK government will collapse and they'll have to deal with 25,000,000 starving North Koreans fleeing north across the Yalu River. Either way, they have to do something before this gets out of hand. At the moment, I think Kim is 99% bullshit.

Chinese troops crossing the Yalu south during the Korean War. China doesn't want to see this reversed with starving, fleeing North Korean refugees.

90d5167f2221332bcb36df813b2b46b4.jpg
so far i think we agree on the hesitancy of china. other people don't seem to think the starving is a huge issue but if we just take out kim and have no plan to follow up - there will be incredible chaos i'd rather avoid also.

not sure what a good solution would be. keep north and south separate or make "korea" whole again or give the north to china and walk away.

Or China's solution to the problem is "The US can fuck off".

I thought you don't do insults.

Quit insulting my country

-Geaux

So... where's the insult from me?

But hey, at least you got one of your little buddies to give you a "winner" for this post, even when it's completely wrong.

So far the NK fish head has refrained from testing another nuke. So, in that regard, he must not think POTUS is bluffing

-Geaux

Wow, now there's an argument. Forget that his people might not be ready to test another nuke, no, it must
be because of Trump.

In fact, Kim didn't take a shit this morning, and it was all because of Trump.
link? :)

www.youvegottobefuckingkiddingme.co.nk
www.noivegotityoujustwanttobagontrump.com.get.ing.old

Or maybe you think this is a great way to try and deflect from Trump.

No, I see what Trump is doing, and when he makes a massive fuck up, I'll say it's a massive fuck up. And I see massive fuck ups happening all the time, and I see people like you deflecting all the time, and it's getting old.
you may not insult, but you are a dick to talk to.

done. it's more than old to have someone bash 100% of the time and try to deal with their anger 24x7. keep your own anger, dude.

Push China to do it in lieu of a nuclear war on their border.
honestly i wish china would deal with it. i think they're more qualified to know the region and the mindset as well as deal with the aftermath of whatever may come out of it. i just have not seen much to ever make me think they care enough to want to. maybe trump is talking tough so china will see we *are* serious so they'll step it up and take care of it and we can all walk away from the edge quietly.
Agreed on China as the best solution. Yes, they do want to get involved, and are, but they are also afraid the entire DPRK government will collapse and they'll have to deal with 25,000,000 starving North Koreans fleeing north across the Yalu River. Either way, they have to do something before this gets out of hand. At the moment, I think Kim is 99% bullshit.

Chinese troops crossing the Yalu south during the Korean War. China doesn't want to see this reversed with starving, fleeing North Korean refugees.

so far i think we agree on the hesitancy of china. other people don't seem to think the starving is a huge issue but if we just take out kim and have no plan to follow up - there will be incredible chaos i'd rather avoid also.

not sure what a good solution would be. keep north and south separate or make "korea" whole again or give the north to china and walk away.

-Geaux
hey may not but he sure is an angry dude. i give up. got no time for someone who's only here to flog you with his anger.

Wow, now there's an argument. Forget that his people might not be ready to test another nuke, no, it must
be because of Trump.

In fact, Kim didn't take a shit this morning, and it was all because of Trump.
link? :)

www.youvegottobefuckingkiddingme.co.nk
www.noivegotityoujustwanttobagontrump.com.get.ing.old

No, I see what Trump is doing, and when he makes a massive fuck up, I'll say it's a massive fuck up. And I see massive fuck ups happening all the time, and I see people like you deflecting all the time, and it's getting old.

done. it's more than old to have someone bash 100% of the time and try to deal with their anger 24x7. keep your own anger, dude.

And that's your argument is it? Oh, great. Your argument is an insult. Wow, what a fucking surprise, another right winger who can't make an argument.

-Geaux
hey may not but he sure is an angry dude. i give up. got no time for someone who's only here to flog you with his anger.

Angry because... because... because I know that China thinks this huh?

Well, whatever dude, you haven't shown me anything that would make me feel sorry if I never spoke to you again.

And that's your argument is it? Oh, great. Your argument is an insult. Wow, what a fucking surprise, another right winger who can't make an argument.
and coming from another person who claims to never insult and sits there insulting people with his anger.

get over yourself son. you're just not that important despite the rage no one obviously is cool enough to understand.

-Geaux

Angry because... because... because I know that China thinks this huh?

Well, whatever dude, you haven't shown me anything that would make me feel sorry if I never spoke to you again.
i welcome the relief.

I thought you don't do insults....
So... where's the insult from me?

But hey, at least you got one of your little buddies to give you a "winner" for this post, even when it's completely wrong.
Right here:

.....Hell, the biggest threat to global security also happens to be the ONLY country to have dropped such weapons on civilians, why doesn't the US "deal with it" and take weapons of this nasty country that would do such a thing?

and coming from another person who claims to never insult and sits there insulting people with his anger.

get over yourself son. you're just not that important despite the rage no one obviously is cool enough to understand.

Oh come of it. You want to see anger, you'll see anger.

I really don't care. But at this point I really doubt those people who responded to my post even understood what I was saying. How the hell you see anger there, I don't know. My best guess is that when you see the word "fuck" you see anger, but I'm not religious dude, I don't give a fuck.

I really don't care. But at this point I really doubt those people who responded to my post even understood what I was saying. How the hell you see anger there, I don't know. My best guess is that when you see the word "fuck" you see anger, but I'm not religious dude, I don't give a fuck.
you want the anger???

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY ANGER!!!!

grrr.

yea, you're fierce dude.

...You want to see anger, you'll see anger.

I really don't care.....
Yes, I do. What do you plan to do?
i imagine say FUCK YOU I"M NOT INSULTING ANYONE and prance around like a runway model with a broken nail that no one cares about.

but i could be wrong.

Read what I wrote. Try, go have a look at what I actually wrote.

I said

Suddenly, me going from saying what China's solution to the problem is, went to some guy telling me I'm insulting his country, simply I'm stating what China thinks. Then you jumped in starting telling me stuff that I didn't say, all because you didn't bother to read the post.

Wonderful.

you want the anger???

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY ANGER!!!!

grrr.

yea, you're fierce dude.

Roar

Forum List

Back