NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

How many racist have you identified in the Tea Party movement? I haven't seen any and you haven't produced any evidence of any.

Fact is the NAACP thrives on racism, that's their bread and butter.

Racism among the Tea Party fringe:

http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamakenya.jpg
http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamanative.jpg
http://dailyhurricane.com/racistteabagger.jpg
http://trueslant.com/jamellebouie/files/2010/06/racist_tea_party.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XhO0eYIIKo8/S75gokDAriI/AAAAAAAAAes/EQ54AHa8yX4/s1600/teapartysign1sm1.jpg

The core of the Tea Party movement has tried to make it about big government - not about Obama but it has it's racist fringe, much like the NAACP.

Now, do you have the cajones to admit that or are you just going to keep on denying it while spewing your (so far) unproven claim most of the NAACP is racist?

You fail!

You have no idea where or when those pics were taken and one wasn't even a poster. And another thing maybe one of those pics had racial overtones, but that's it.

Monkey see, monkey do? You claim that's racist? It's obvious that you think monkeys and black folk are synonymous. Very telling about how you think, wouldn't you say?

No. It's far more telling how YOU think and your complete thickness as to what might be considered racially insulting. You fail.

No cajones on you apparently.

Farrakhan? What does it matter if the last time he was there was 1994 or 1997? He was there.
It matters because you said you would be more supportive of them if they didn't have him speaking at their events. :eusa_whistle:

Leadership changes...agendas change with them.

I mentioned three of them, not just one.

You ignored the other two, both of whom have spoken in front of the NAACP this week.

Just curious, why did you edit the rest of my post out?

Immie

Anybody who favors or promotes a particular product or point of view is an 'ist.

Conspiratist, theorist, opportunist, religionist, Atheist, racist, or whatever.

The list of 'isms advocated by all the 'ists is even longer. :)

You're an 'ist....I'm an 'ist....but can we 'ism together or ist it inismable? :eek:

inismable?

I realize you are playing games.

Does inismable = impossible?

Heck no! It is not impossible... as long as I get to make the rules! :lol:

Immie

ist inconceivable!

kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

You're an 'ist....I'm an 'ist....but can we 'ism together or ist it inismable? :eek:

inismable?

I realize you are playing games.

Does inismable = impossible?

Heck no! It is not impossible... as long as I get to make the rules! :lol:

Immie

ist inconceivable!

kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

Okay, impossible seems to fit better. :lol:

Still, it is not inconceivable as long as you agree to play by my rules. :lol:

Immie

The NAACP does not love Farrakhan you dope smokers, there is no connection between Farrakhan and the NAACP and the NAACP is not racist, all this bitching and dancing around the issue and nothing concrete has arisen showing the NAACP to be racist. If the NAACP is racist because of letting Farrakhan speak one time in 1994 the Tea bastards are racist on the whole because of the racist elements within them, you shitheads want to play the guilt by association I can play that card too. You Republicans shitheads put David Duke in office is Louisiana after the Democrats allowed Robert Byrd in office years prior, therefore all Louisiana Republicans and the Republican Party on the whole are racists.

The NAACP does not love Farrakhan you dope smokers, there is no connection between Farrakhan and the NAACP and the NAACP is not racist, all this bitching and dancing around the issue and nothing concrete has arisen showing the NAACP to be racist. If the NAACP is racist because of letting Farrakhan speak one time in 1994 the Tea bastards are racist on the whole because of the racist elements within them, you shitheads want to play the guilt by association I can play that card too. You Republicans shitheads put David Duke in office is Louisiana after the Democrats allowed Robert Byrd in office years prior, therefore all Louisiana Republicans and the Republican Party on the whole are racists.

if that's the case, then all lefties-liberals-Democrats must be members of the KKK after they elected one to be their Senator.

Farrakhan? What does it matter if the last time he was there was 1994 or 1997? He was there.
It matters because you said you would be more supportive of them if they didn't have him speaking at their events. :eusa_whistle:

You ignored the other two, both of whom have spoken in front of the NAACP this week.

Immie
Didn't even read it...was just curious about Farakhan and the NAACP.

Immie
Didn't even read it...was just curious about Farakhan and the NAACP.

Okay, I'll forgive you this time... but only because it is you. :lol:

Immie

Racism among the Tea Party fringe:

http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamakenya.jpg
http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamanative.jpg
http://dailyhurricane.com/racistteabagger.jpg
http://trueslant.com/jamellebouie/files/2010/06/racist_tea_party.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XhO0eYIIKo8/S75gokDAriI/AAAAAAAAAes/EQ54AHa8yX4/s1600/teapartysign1sm1.jpg

The core of the Tea Party movement has tried to make it about big government - not about Obama but it has it's racist fringe, much like the NAACP.

Now, do you have the cajones to admit that or are you just going to keep on denying it while spewing your (so far) unproven claim most of the NAACP is racist?

You fail!

You have no idea where or when those pics were taken and one wasn't even a poster. And another thing maybe one of those pics had racial overtones, but that's it.

Monkey see, monkey do? You claim that's racist? It's obvious that you think monkeys and black folk are synonymous. Very telling about how you think, wouldn't you say?

No. It's far more telling how YOU think and your complete thickness as to what might be considered racially insulting. You fail.

No cajones on you apparently.

Hey dipshit, you're the one that made the claim that those posters were racist. so you obviously think "monkey see, monkey do" references black folk.

And you also think that only blacks live in Kenya.:cuckoo:

Apparently you have no brain.

How is it that this is only broadcast on Fox?!?! NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC & CBS must have bad producers? LMAO!!!!

Great video......:clap2:

Thank you, thank you. Taking bows.

Because the mainstream media will NOT cover all sides of these stories, Fox has been pretty much alone in showing both or all sides. And Beck is in a class almost all by himself in the depth of his research and in the meticulousness of his arguments. I don't always agree with the conclusions he comes up with, but I sure appreciate the time and effort he puts into it.

To get to the truth it requires a lot of digging behind the half picture we get from most of the media. The truth is getting out bit by bit though.

mmmm...no. Fox shows one side. Just like the others.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I watch them all from time to time and Fox wins hands down on the depth and thoroughness of coverage on all controversial issues.

Some protesters shouted racial epithets at Black congressmen but that does not make the whole organizaton racist. It merely indicates there are racist elements in the party, which is what the NAACP claims.

and many in this thread and elsewhere in the Country are saying the same dam thing about the NAACP...

Is the Tea Party movement overwhelmingly white, and critical of President Obama and his policies or not? Have they gone as far as calling him Hitler and Stalin?
so what if they are?....is not the NAACP overwhelmingly Black?....was not the NAACP critical of Bush and Co?....and i sure as hell never heard them decrying those on the left calling Bush Hitler....and hey Dancer....not everyone who is against Obama is so because the guy is Black.....MAYBE...just MAYBE... its because they dont like his fucking policies and where he wants to take the Country....

The dipshits who keep saying the NAACP is racist are deluding themselves, they have not posted one incidence of racism by the NAACP, I will not argue with a bunch of intellectually dishonest pieces of shit on this point.

The NAACP never said all of the Tea Bastards are racist, they criticized those in the party who are racist and those who refuse to hold them accountable, the Tea Bastards fire back with ad hominem response like the one by Palin where accuses the NAACP of attacking patriotic Americans when NAACP did not attack all Tea Bastards, these are the facts.

and pieces of shit like you are not acknowledging that a hell of a lot of the posters here are saying the same thing about the NAACP....that they have their Racists among them also...and are very nicely refusing to even acknowledge that they exist...gee they almost sound like 2 parallel organizations....just with different politics....

The tea party has some reason for calling everyone in the NAACP racists and refusing to denounce racism by telling the racists they would never be welcome in their little party.

I wonder why they would be acting this way?

who....is calling EVERYONE in the NAACP Racist?....or is this just more of what call "truth?"....

Ummm, there name says for the advancement of colored people.

Can it get any clearer?

And while 'advancement' of a particular group would be a soft racism; i.e. one not necessarily intended to give the group extraordinary power or advantage, the fact that it targets a specific group of people based on color is what makes it racist.

Change the name to National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People or
National Association for the Advancement of People of European Descent or
National Association for the Advancement of White or light skinned People, and I'm quite sure there would be no effort to downplay the racist connotations of that.

There are groups for people of specific European descent.
German-American Heritage Foundation
National Italian-American Foundation
Albanian American Civic League
Sons of Norway

and i would be willing to bet that they all have racist in their ranks....even though the group itself is not....

what business is it of "anybody" who is racist and who isn't?

you all should try minding your own business, instead of trying to run everybody else's.

well if i was in some Organization, i sure as hell would not want assholes like that coming in....so i would want to know....

Forum List

Back