NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

The ones that belong to the NAACP, which is roughly every damn one of them. The title of the group itself implies racism.

i dont think their percentage is any more than any other Ethnic group Organization....every group that is an Ethnic group of basically the same Ethnicity are going to have their bigots....some more than others....and you may see or hear more depending on who they are dealing with...

The ones that belong to the NAACP, which is roughly every damn one of them. The title of the group itself implies racism.

i dont think their percentage is any more than any other Ethnic group Organization....every group that is an Ethnic group of basically the same Ethnicity are going to have their bigots....some more than others....and you may see or hear more depending on who they are dealing with...

I would have to say the KKK is an exception to that rule... 100% racists.

Immie

Earlier I gave the message that is broadcast by the NAACP and the message I hear. It is the message I get when I hear people like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson speak at their events and see the ovations that they give to people like this.

As long as that is the message... it will be a racist organization in my mind.

Immie

well when they have these chumps speaking at their functions, it certainly doesnt go over to well for their credibility......which is one of the reasons that the Rev. Jessie Peterson cant stand them.....he was quoted early in this thread by someone....

Perhaps because they already denounce it in their mission statement?

Yet, they beg people like Farrakhan to speak to them.

Immie

Do they? Didn't Farrakhan addresses the NAACP Unity Summit in 1997? Has he spoken to them since then? Perhaps they realized he was not a good spokesman. I do think though, that a stronger denunciation of his racist and anti-semitic views would have been better though.

yea you are right Coyote....i appologize for including this meatball in my rants about who they have speaking....but they still have some pretty pathetic speakers at times.....

Immie

well they fall into the SOME MORE THAN OTHER catagory....:eusa_angel:

Immie

Yeah, I figured that but we are not talking about a realistic percentage here, we are talking about the whole DAMNED (and I hate that word but it is appropriate) organization.

Immie

You fail!

You have no idea where or when those pics were taken and one wasn't even a poster. And another thing maybe one of those pics had racial overtones, but that's it.

Monkey see, monkey do? You claim that's racist? It's obvious that you think monkeys and black folk are synonymous. Very telling about how you think, wouldn't you say?

No. It's far more telling how YOU think and your complete thickness as to what might be considered racially insulting. You fail.

No cajones on you apparently.

Hey dipshit, you're the one that made the claim that those posters were racist. so you obviously think "monkey see, monkey do" references black folk.

Did you even look at the poster - like, look at the little "negro" monkey faces portrayed on it? Are you really this dense? Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.:lol:

And you also think that only blacks live in Kenya.:cuckoo:

Nice deflection but since the vast majority of Kenyan citizens are black, your statement is very very weak. Weaker, if that is possible, then your cajones.

Apparently you have no brain.

Apparently you have no balls.

I am white and have been refused service in a black resturant.

It pissed me off and I told them I would never give them any business and walked out.

Did this make me pretend blacks are all racists...no.

Now why do you on the right refuse every incident of racism by whites by screaming "but a couple of black people were mean to soem white people so it dosent matter"?

I call bullshit

Yet, they beg people like Farrakhan to speak to them.

Immie

Do they? Didn't Farrakhan addresses the NAACP Unity Summit in 1997? Has he spoken to them since then? Perhaps they realized he was not a good spokesman. I do think though, that a stronger denunciation of his racist and anti-semitic views would have been better though.

yea you are right Coyote....i appologize for including this meatball in my rants about who they have speaking....but they still have some pretty pathetic speakers at times.....

oops - I apologize too - I made my snarky comment before reading through all the messages:redface:

Immie

Yeah, I figured that but we are not talking about a realistic percentage here, we are talking about the whole DAMNED (and I hate that word but it is appropriate) organization.

Immie

Racist elements within an organizaton is not the whole organization. Three's some rotten fruit in the barrel. Just take them out and the rest stays fresh.

oops - I apologize too - I made my snarky comment before reading through all the messages:redface:

Okay, none of that making nice BS in this thread... that is not allowed here.

Immie

Racist elements within an organizaton is not the whole organization. Three's some rotten fruit in the barrel. Just take them out and the rest stays fresh.

Out of the KKK?

Take the racists out of there and you will not have anything left, except an empty barrel.

Immie

Here we have Ed Schultz, now please tell me what side he is on? Who is signing this guys pay checks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkkXylfbSU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Another Libtalker Meltdown: Harry Reid 'Ball-less', GOP Should Be 'Shoved Into The Dirthole'[/ame]

He is very clear,this is about POWER......so doing what's right really has nothing to do with it.......

Forum List

Back